• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Teaser pics of our new ANVIS 9 Up Armor!

I^2 Technologies - Peter

I^2 Technologies - Peter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2002
Way out West Thank Goodness
For all you ANVIS fans out there!

Ok how many of you have ever had this happen to you? Or do you live in quiet fear of this happening to your ANVIS goggles from an accidental drop?

photo2_zpsb6664f7c.jpg

photo1_zps7d04e21c.jpg

Welllll we have been working on an serious ANVIS improvement program. Here are some teaser pics of our Up Armor! It is shown here in the white, Un-anodized. It adds less than half an Ounce to the overall weight while providing a significant increase in rigidity.

AnvisUpArmorFrontPieces1_zpse086ff61.jpg

AnvisUpArmorFrontPieces_zps7c08cdf4.jpg

AnvisUpArmorFront_zps0a646b24.jpg

AnvisUpArmorBack_zps75ef6e81.jpg

These will be available after Shot Show in the form of an upgrade. Send your unit in and get it cleaned and upgraded! Final pricing to be determined.

Re: Teaser pics of our new ANVIS 9 Up Armor!

As always, nice work sir!!!

Now if you guys could design an upgrade for the monocular housings (or a replacement!) I would feel a lot better running around with my ANVIS system.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbhoover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if you guys could design an upgrade for the monocular housings (or a replacement!) I would feel a lot better running around with my ANVIS system. </div></div>

We haven't talked alot about the ANVIS 9 I (I for Improved) program as we wanted to wait till we get the pieces closer to done!

BUT an upgraded monocular housing is in the works right now! Something so that the monocular housing won't snap right at the junction, like they always do... We are trying to make these as lightweight as possible but still strong!

More to follow!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IPSC_GUY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MSNBC can "Lean Forward" And Choke itself!</div></div>

RIGHT ON!

How are things coming along? Any pictures of the finished product?

Howdy

I have been traveling this past week but the units are done and we have been shipping the pre orders. Here are just a couple pics, I will get better ones later this week!

Pricing is $399.00 This also includes a cleaning and collimation of the goggles!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.photobucket.com\/albums\/v207\/IPSC_GUY\/043-4_zps31ad2d25.jpg"}[/IMG2]L

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.photobucket.com\/albums\/v207\/IPSC_GUY\/041-4_zps35de6498.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.photobucket.com\/albums\/v207\/IPSC_GUY\/039-2_zpse8b8e6db.jpg"}[/IMG2]

URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/IPSC_GUY/media/038-3_zps25b20706.jpg.html][IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.photobucket.com\/albums\/v207\/IPSC_GUY\/038-3_zps25b20706.jpg"}[/IMG2][/URL]

Last edited:
I just got mine back from Pete recently. Couldn't be more happy with the product. Pete replaced a broken housing for me and also installed the uparmor. Got my goggles back very quickly and they work great! Definitely a thumbs up to this guy.

2013-07-09 21.24.41.jpg2013-07-09 21.26.23.jpg

I just got mine back from Pete recently. Couldn't be more happy with the product. Pete replaced a broken housing for me and also installed the uparmor. Got my goggles back very quickly and they work great! Definitely a thumbs up to this guy.

View attachment 11293View attachment 11294

I am Glad ya like em and sorry it took as long as it did.

Run Two on these is rounding the club house turn and headed for the home stretch. Those of you on the the batch two waiting list I will begin contacting you as soon as I get back from the CT Night Three Gun match week after next. Everything should be back form Ano and Laser by then. Thank you for everyone's patience!

Last edited:
I will be getting this very soon sir! Looks light weight and strong plus I want you to go over my 9's for me.

Jay

Now if you guys could design an upgrade for the monocular housings (or a replacement!) I would feel a lot better running around with my ANVIS system.

Howdy all!

A little update here

We have been working on your exact request and it seems to be a solution to a problem that has been corrected. As we began having a version built, a NEW one piece ANVIS monocular housing has been produced and it has been significantly strengthened with a materiel change and the addition of a brass insert the adjustment screw turns in. This redesign is such an improvement that we haven't replaced a single one since the new version hit the market. These are easily recognized by the fact that they have the raised lettering on the the left side that says

WARNING
READ OPERATOR'S MANUAL
PRIOR TO USE OF PRODUCT

In addition our latest improvement we are introducing a new strengthened interpupillary adjustment mechanism that will not bend or bind from being dropped like the current version! Also it takes a good deal of the play out of the monos fit to the PAS. So if you have ANVIS goggles and you want to improve or maintain these incredible devices that are arguably the best night vision optics available anywhere in the world today!

If your concerned about the strength or rigidity of your ANVIS systems and you want them to undergo a significant improvement, give us a call!

Last edited: