• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus Actions

Picked up a long action and a short action zuse from my FFL, a few weeks ago. What amazing craftsmanship! These are absolutely hammers, got to shoot these at 500 yards yesterday ran like butter,1/4" MoA groups and better, barrels from S.P.R absolute hammers! Great work Joel Russo and Bugholes.

Waiting on bolt knobs to come in tomorrow, then he said I’m next on the list pretty much be shipping in a few days. Been a long wait but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel finally. Itching to get it assembled

Waiting on bolt knobs to come in tomorrow, then he said I’m next on the list pretty much be shipping in a few days. Been a long wait but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel finally. Itching to get it assembled
When did you order? I ordered Feb 23rd.

3-4 months on an action isn't unreasonable at all, especially in the current manufacturing environment. Some of the big houses are further out than that.

Reactions: toxic
Picked up my Apollo today from the FFL, it looks great. Now if the stock would just show up…….

Picked up the action from the ffl this afternoon. Mostly assembled as well. Waiting on a shim kit to put the griffin taper mount brake on, have it from my last one but can only find the shims I used with that rifle and it’s not enough on this one. Have the TT Diamond set at 8oz 1st and 12oz second stage, breaks right at 1.25lbs. Seems about right.

Attachments

• 5A636635-E711-4824-8453-B145CE5EC0D5.jpeg
    5A636635-E711-4824-8453-B145CE5EC0D5.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 4B57105B-37BA-41E2-8F58-BA3C62253C81.jpeg
    4B57105B-37BA-41E2-8F58-BA3C62253C81.jpeg
    290.5 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: JakeM
Haha I wish. You having issues trying to tune a load?

Mine won’t shoot worth a shit.

2 barrels 2 scopes 2 stocks

A sickening amount of ammo and time

Smith for second barrel is trying to diagnose. So add a second trigger and third stock and third scope and more ammo to the testing list. He also said it’s unacceptable and was thinking bad blank till he found out the first one wouldn’t shoot wither

One barrel is rem Varmint benchmark. Other is #3 Bartlien. Both 16”. Joel said you can’t expect short barrels to shoot that well. WiTF

Smith for second barrel is trying to diagnose. So add a second trigger and third stock and third scope and more ammo to the testing list. He also said it’s unacceptable and was thinking bad blank till he found out the first one wouldn’t shoot wither

One barrel is rem Varmint benchmark. Other is #3 Bartlien. Both 16”. Joel said you can’t expect short barrels to shoot that well. WiTF
Holy crap that sucks to hear. Mine is from Joel and it’s a bartlein heavy varmit at 26”. Has been great so far through the 4,000 rounds on it. I’m going give a bench mark a try soon and see how that goes. What state are you located in? If your in Colorado we could meet and thread in my barrel and use my ammo in your action to help eliminate possible reasons.

Reactions: deersniper

F78B2869-D628-4F43-9E12-E3105D9CB3CB.gif

Zeus or apollo?

Spoke to Joel today. Mine should ship out next week. Ordered Feb 23rd.
Well that didn't work out so well. Spoke to Joel the week before last. He said mine was shipping out this week. Well this week has ended and no action. Yesterday was exactly 16 weeks. Ordered on Feb 23rd. Very disappointed.

Well that didn't work out so well. Spoke to Joel the week before last. He said mine was shipping out this week. Well this week has ended and no action. Yesterday was exactly 16 weeks. Ordered on Feb 23rd. Very disappointed.
I ordered pretty much exactly a month before and I finally got mine last week. So unless there was very few orders in February I’d say you’ve got another week or 2

He’s had to reject the last 2 shipments of firing pins and is waiting on more to come. Has 3/4 million in inventory waiting to ship waiting on those to come in he said. He is very responsive with txt too

Reactions: Juggerxxx
It’s always hard to wait on something you want at this minute. I just deal with lead times on stocks, barrels and actions like I do suppressors, just order and forget about it. My Terminus came in around 15 weeks, and I felt like it was a decent timeframe. I’m still waiting on the stock that is delayed an additional six weeks.

I have a machine shop and build down hole oil tools, and we are 14 months lead time right now. Raw materials can be hard to source, and then factor in the third party work I source out like QPQ and other coatings and it takes some of it out of the manufacturers control. At some point we have to decide which customers we want to keep. It sucks, but it has become a real thing. With all that being said, I can see real fast where action manufacturers will get behind fast. One thing about Joel, the one time I contacted him about the action after I ordered it, he was quick and concise on the reply.

He’s had to reject the last 2 shipments of firing pins and is waiting on more to come. Has 3/4 million in inventory waiting to ship waiting on those to come in he said. He is very responsive with txt too
He never told me about the firing pins and when I texted him he never responded.

Anyone have an issue with ordering small parts recently? Looking to call Monday and get a bolt knob.

I love mine just using off the shelf proof pre fits zero accuracy issues. Thinking about getting a .223 bolt and give that a try, currently 6.5 and 6CM.
6C6CCE7C-6AAC-4C2A-AAE2-00F19D9E0846.jpeg

Me and two buddies had three orders that were never fulfilled. Deadline after deadline missed. Always some excuse. Always “2 weeks” out. He is super nice and polite. Very easy to talk to and seems sincere. He is simply a liar or his vendors are lying to him, but he doesn’t pass the buck. Three action orders cancelled.

Another buddy waited like 9 months for a bolt that was supposed to be at the coater for DLC I believe. That bolt never came and he returned his action because he wanted both bolts for his switch barrel.

Joel is over his head and not straight with people. Super nice guy! Has a high product in high demand. Hope he figures out how to manage his business and customer relations better.

I’ve since bought 2 actions. The other two buddies bought 2 actions. And the last picked up one. All in less time than Joel could deliver 1 action to any of us.

Me and two buddies had three orders that were never fulfilled. Deadline after deadline missed. Always some excuse. Always “2 weeks” out. He is super nice and polite. Very easy to talk to and seems sincere. He is simply a liar or his vendors are lying to him, but he doesn’t pass the buck. Three action orders cancelled.

Another buddy waited like 9 months for a bolt that was supposed to be at the coater for DLC I believe. That bolt never came and he returned his action because he wanted both bolts for his switch barrel.

Joel is over his head and not straight with people. Super nice guy! Has a high product in high demand. Hope he figures out how to manage his business and customer relations better.

I’ve since bought 2 actions. The other two buddies bought 2 actions. And the last picked up one. All in less time than Joel could deliver 1 action to any of us.
Hopefully bolt handles are kept in stock. I guess I get to test this out Monday.

I just got the “just two weeks” speech a week ago. I really hope he’s not lying, said it was the firing pin sourcing issue others mentioned.

Guess we’ll see. Already have the barrel on the way so I hope I luck out and it’s weeks not months.

Reactions: toxic

Shame for all concerned.

I purchased a Zeus QC through a vendor and it was a week or two late but not ridiculously so. The vendor did warn me that sometimes they took longer to source than quoted (they really stressed this).

I suspect this is down to supply chain issues but that is only speculation on my part. Joel could also be swamped, and from what I hear he is great on a technical level so this may prevent him from hiring additional staff as he may feel they will not be able to deliver to his high standards (again, speculation on my part).

Whatever the cause it is bad for everyone involved as he produces a great product.

I am picking up my rifle this week and I wanted to order a Possum Hollow bore guide. What size/model# should I order for the Zeus SA in 6.5 CM?

I am a very anal individual and had a recent minuscule gripe and Joel responded and took care of it very quick within the last ~4 weeks. As bad as the world is these days and as swapped as I believe him to be; he has my trust that he will always make things right.

I’m sure Joel is pretty frustrated too. He supposedly has half a million + $ in inventory sitting just pending firing pins, lots of bolts and actions are done. I’m trying to be patient and remember that people are at the mercy of other suppliers in this economy.

Joel doesn’t make the firing pins in-house and like has been said, the last several batches have been rejected according to him.

I’d rather have it a bit later and work vs depend on it ina match or on a hunt and have a part failure. But waiting sucks. Hopefully the pins come in the next few weeks.

He is pissed because Joel prides himself on excellent customer service and short lead times. He was dealt a shitty hand with bent firing pins and is working on multiple ways to rectify the situation. Have some patience and try to understand his situation.

On another note, public whining is unbecoming of a man.