• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teslong BS

glider

Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2013
Argyle NY 12809
If anyone has first hand knowledge I am all ears .

Teslong Rifle Bore Scope, 0.2inch Gun Barrel Borescope Camera with Side-View Mirror and Semi-Rigid Cable, for Windows, Mac and Android Smartphone

Started using mine (the $50 one) two days ago. Works quite well; for $50 it's a steal.

Hint: read the directions, pitiful though they are (translated by English-challenged person). If you just pull the thing out, plug it in, and run it, you might be rather disappointed.

Yeah definitely read the directions; the first bore I scoped I turned off all of the lights in the room and closed the bolt because it was so bright. After reading the direction for 30 seconds noticed there is a brightness adjustment knob which after turning way down really helped! Also took me a while to figure out the focus and its still a little trial an error depending on caliber.

Yeah definitely read the directions; the first bore I scoped I turned off all of the lights in the room and closed the bolt because it was so bright. After reading the direction for 30 seconds noticed there is a brightness adjustment knob which after turning way down really helped! Also took me a while to figure out the focus and its still a little trial an error depending on caliber.

+1

Focus and brightness can be kinda finicky to adjust. Once dialed in the picture quality is pretty amazing compared to the Lyman.

went ahead an ordered on Amazon . for $50 I dont mind fussing , Keep the comments coming . Im sure I will not have all answers.

Will it fit in a .224 bore?
Yes it will fit, I scoped both my .223 Aero custom build and a .22LR Ruger Precision Rimfire fit both of them just fine. Just had to adjust the focus a bit but other then that worked great and showed me that I wasn't cleaning my .223 nearly as well as I thought I was.

Reactions: stello1001
Windows 10 recognized it as a camera.
With the mirror in a .223 bore the center image is only a portion of the camera pixels.
But still a nice image.

Here's a couple images looking at the end of cases from the muzzle end of a 24" barrel.
NeckLength.jpg

and a gas port

BA24_20200229_Crop.jpg

I got the hard wire $50 version 2. It works great and came with 3 mirror tips. You can screw them on fully or further out to help adjust focus.

Lilja .260
IPC_2020-02-29.14.20.55.7700.jpg

Factory Rem .308
IPC_2020-02-29.13.57.34.6030.jpg

IPC_2020-02-29.13.54.03.2090.jpg

Reactions: Rocketvapor
Purchased 5" monitor , arrived from china 4 days later. DHL.
Comes with case which would be part of kit .
With monitor there is no need for extension cable or soft ware.

Did it come with a vial of coronavirus?
Mine was delivered while in a meeting with our CEO about not receiving any packages, work or personal, from China hahaha

I really only bought the scope out of curiosity, not going to put any care into what the barrel looks like too much if it shoots well.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
C
Purchased 5" monitor , arrived from china 4 days later. DHL.
Comes with case which would be part of kit .
With monitor there is no need for extension cable or soft ware.
curious, do you have a link?

still love mine , the company that made it did send me a warning email about wrapping the cords too tight that it could break the system . It is fiber optics ( glass) but for 50 dollars or so Its a steal and it has worked great so far . That said being able to look and not really understanding what I am seeing is a bit like not being a doctor and trying to self diagnose via the inter net and thinking you have some disease that only affects small pockets of native tribes in the jungles of Borneo , its easy to over think something . Finding a program to use it with was the hardest part for me and that only took 20 min to find one . The attachments it came with did not fit my phone so I had to use a lap top no biggie .

Reactions: glider
C

curious, do you have a link?
  • NTS500 5inch Super High Resolution LCD Screen Monitor
    NTS500 Monitor
    • US $159.99
      In Stock
    5inch Super High Resolution LCD Screen Monitor
    3500mAh Lithium-Lon Battery
    Drop protection
    Comes clearer inspection details than NTS300 NTS150
1584185136325.png

teslong.com
go to products drop down then accessories add to cart an email will show up after a couple days shipping info , Teslong ships DHL, be on look out for prompts from them regarding shipping instructions via email and text

Reactions: phlegethon
still love mine , the company that made it did send me a warning email about wrapping the cords too tight that it could break the system . It is fiber optics ( glass) but for 50 dollars or so Its a steal and it has worked great so far . That said being able to look and not really understanding what I am seeing is a bit like not being a doctor and trying to self diagnose via the inter net and thinking you have some disease that only affects small pockets of native tribes in the jungles of Borneo , its easy to over think something . Finding a program to use it with was the hardest part for me and that only took 20 min to find one . The attachments it came with did not fit my phone so I had to use a lap top no biggie .
For $50 plus monitor just makes sense , I use phone to program Autotrickler and Strelok so adding one more function seems like placing eggs in one basket. no cables , screen res is good also shortens optic cable because there is no need for extension. camera cable connects direct to unit

I wonder if this could attach to the rifle bore scopes. It appears to use a USB connector. Might have to try it.

Inspection Camera, Teslong 1080p Dual Lens 4.5" Screen Endoscope with 32GB Memory Card, 16.4ft Waterproof Semi-Rigid Tube Borescope Industrial Endoscope, 2500mAh Battery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0819Q2YLK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_6KeBEbDJ1HJ6R
this unit does not have a short enough focal length for BBLS this is used on larger cylinders auto or pipes ect.

this unit does not have a short enough focal length for BBLS this is used on larger cylinders auto or pipes ect.
Yeah the idea would have been to just use it for the monitor with the rifle scope attached.

You quarantine that camera?

things liable to have the CV
Yeah I am in the thick of covid 19 Im working on New York city in construction structural steel concrete and architectural wood working I take it seriously and I look out for the affects my child and family have on others , unlike our mayor who thinks the poor kids dependant on school lunch are more important than teachers and every one else children crossing town to get to school come in contact with . children so far are showing no symptoms but are carriers and are always sneezing and putting there hands in there mouths . the idiot needs to ask mcdonalds to feed them and start summer vacation now , lets go back to school in july august but no hes worried about the minorities not profesionals who carry there on weight , I am a guinea pig part of 911 health monitoring and was first responder during Sandy I am tired of being a test subject in the 80s servicemen had to think about depleted uranium , its time the 1% ers and the poor carry there weight . Lucky for my family I have a farm to go to at the base of Green mountains

Last edited:
How the hell did you guys get yours to work?

Ive downloaded 3 apps now and all i get is ads or function screens that do nothing.

Im using a samsung a51

Shred

Plugged it in.

Search the Google app store for endoscope camera. Ive used several that work. Usually go with the highest rated with high number of downloads.

How the hell did you guys get yours to work?

Ive downloaded 3 apps now and all i get is ads or function screens that do nothing.

Im using a samsung a51

Shred

Last edited:
Yep plugged it in and I use this app which was listed in the instructions. Moto G6 phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200615-172624~2.png
    Screenshot_20200615-172624~2.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 34
After a little more research, my phone is not compatible with usb cameras...i used the wife laptop....works fine.

Thanks
Shred

Reactions: 2aBaC̶a̶