• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas mall shooting

I don't know why I did not see it before. I was asking why would this guy do this, just shooting people in general.

The problem is, it is hard to find actual white supremacist neo-nazi guys around. They just don't want to do the work.

So, the nazis hired a mexican. He doesn't get paid any less but he will show up and do the job.

As one stand-up comic said about stereotypes, you might laugh at a bunch of mexican guys riding in one vehicle. However, they are riding to a job where they work because the snowflakes that were born here would break a sweat.

Reminds me of the story of Stephen Austin and Daniel Boone at the Alamo. Daniel hears a noise and looks over the wall and he sees a bunch of mexicans coming over the hill and sits back down to ask-
"Hey, Stephen, are we pouring concrete today?"

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41 and MJF
FIFY:

I don't know why I did not see it before. I was asking why would this guy do this, just shooting people in general.

The problem is, it is hard to find actual white supremacist neo-nazi guys around. They just don't want to do the work.

So, the nazis hired a mexican. He doesn't get paid any less but he will show up and do the job.

As one stand-up comic said about stereotypes, you might laugh at a bunch of mexican guys riding in one vehicle. However, they are riding to a job where they work because the snowflakes that were born here would break a sweat.

Reminds me of the story of COL William Travis and Davey Crockett at the Alamo. Davey hears a noise and looks over the wall and he sees a bunch of mexicans coming over the hill and sits back down to ask- "Hey, COL Travis, are we pouring concrete today?"

The other thought that I had was that he was told to kill jews and he misheard that and went after other hispanics and asians.
Yo no se.

Spainhouer thought that he could make statements that would make him a material witness to mass murder and that they wouldn’t want to talk to him or investigate his claims. When Allen PD caught up with Spainhouer to discuss what he saw, it was determined that Spainhouer’s statements to the media were materially false.