• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas mall shooting

Recall the shooting in Alabama? That initial narrative was innocent young children were shot while blowing out birthday candles, and authorities needed your help to solve the mystery. When the truth came out, that one went down the memory hole in record time. The difference in this narrative and truth is really incredible. I bet even the plugged in crew here have not seen this one.

Recall the shooting in Alabama? That initial narrative was innocent young children were shot while blowing out birthday candles, and authorities needed your help to solve the mystery. When the truth came out, that one went down the memory hole in record time. The difference in this narrative and truth is really incredible. I bet even the plugged in crew here have not seen this one.

So was the falling speaker the real cause of the shooting or something else?

I just heard the shooter was released from the Army due to mental health reasons in 2008.

Reactions: JR_77
Obama was born in Hawaii.
Trump colluded with the Russians.
Trump is mentally unstable.
Trump is a threat to democracy.
Wuhan flu is from wet market.
Two weeks to flatten the curve.
Don't trust the Trump vax.
Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.
Biden got 81 million votes.
Trump incited an insurrection.
Now you can trust the vax.
You won't get the Wu flu if vaxxed.
You need a booster to not get the Wu flu.
Masks will keep you from getting it.
Double masked will prevent it.
A second booster will prevent you from getting the Wu flu.
Fully vaccinated will prevent you from being seriously ill from the Wu flu.
Fully vaccinated will prevent you from death, you'll get really sick but you won't die.
Afghanistan withdrawal won't be like Vietnam.
The border is the securest ever.
Etc etc etc...
This Hispanic is assuredly a white supremacist. There's no reason for me to not believe it.

Probably another incel , these guys just need to get laid , too much built up tetestarone.

1683572590143.png

Obama was born in Hawaii.
Trump colluded with the Russians.
Trump is mentally unstable.
Trump is a threat to democracy.
Wuhan flu is from wet market.
Two weeks to flatten the curve.
Don't trust the Trump vax.
Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation.
Biden got 81 million votes.
Trump incited an insurrection.
Now you can trust the vax.
You won't get the Wu flu if vaxxed.
You need a booster to not get the Wu flu.
Masks will keep you from getting it.
Double masked will prevent it.
A second booster will prevent you from getting the Wu flu.
Fully vaccinated will prevent you from being seriously ill from the Wu flu.
Fully vaccinated will prevent you from death, you'll get really sick but you won't die.
Afghanistan withdrawal won't be like Vietnam.
The border is the securest ever.
Etc etc etc...
This Hispanic is assuredly a white supremacist. There's no reason for me to not believe it.
I need your children to go fight in Iraq because there are WMD’s there.

I did not have sex with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky.

Read my lips, no new taxes.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

I didn't see that; of course, I rarely read "local-ish" news. The gang shooting in Huntsville was also at a 21st BD party where there were hundreds of rounds fired (legacy events). No doubt with all those tricked out Glocks available by you-know-who for evil to use. Never heard who all was involved in that shooting either. NOTHING has been in the news that follows up on this, not since Jan 2023. Shortly after the event. Hide it...hide it ....that is our "free press" for you.

Last edited:
I didn't see that; of course, I rarely read "local-ish" news. The gang shooting in Huntsville was also at a 21st BD party where there were hundreds of rounds fired (legacy events). No doubt with all those tricked out Glocks available by you-know-who for evil to use. Never heard who all was involved in that shooting either. NOTHING has been in the news that follows up on this, not since Jan 2023. Shortly after the event. Hide it...hide it ....that is our "free press" for you.

Black on black crime , doesn't fit their agenda.

Someone had said earlier in the thread that they would try to blame this on white supremacy. Dude called it.

Now, there is a one-time police officer who went there to save his son who was already safe. I saw in interview and he actually said, "the mental illness did not cause this, the gun did." He has it precisely backwards.

But he will be the useful media idiot to say "Look, this guy owns guns and even he says time for a change."

Like David Hogg being the most handy "victim" of Parkland shooting ( I believe he wasn't even there, that day. How did his FBI dad (matter of record) know to keep him out of school?) Never mind, that's just a coincidence.

Also, another thing to think about, and yes, this will piss off the cop-haters. But this murderer was stopped by a good guy with a gun. Not a social worker, not a counselor, not a stern look. Another guy with a gun intent on saving lives stopped him. We can all be good guys with guns, whether we are police officers or not.

Someone had said earlier in the thread that they would try to blame this on white supremacy. Dude called it.

Now, there is a one-time police officer who went there to save his son who was already safe. I saw in interview and he actually said, "the mental illness did not cause this, the gun did." He has it precisely backwards.

But he will be the useful media idiot to say "Look, this guy owns guns and even he says time for a change."

Like David Hogg being the most handy "victim" of Parkland shooting ( I believe he wasn't even there, that day. How did his FBI dad (matter of record) know to keep him out of school?) Never mind, that's just a coincidence

Just watched a "navy veteran" who supposedly picked up a kid he was giving CPR to which caused the victim to bleed profusely out of the wound of his back (you leave them on a flat hard surface)...you can guess his political slant too.

Like David Hogg being the most handy "victim" of Parkland shooting ( I believe he wasn't even there, that day. How did his FBI dad (matter of record) know to keep him out of school?) Never mind, that's just a coincidence.
1683603875590.png

Reactions: alamo5000

1683603930801.png

1683603969163.png

1683603995119.png

You mean the Democrat politician operative former spokesman for the county Democrat party that has been on TV all day? You mean that one?

^^^Poster Child for "Drugstore Cowboy."
If you know, you know.
Fake as a $3 bill. Same kind of person/mindset that would perpetrate stolen valor - pretending to be something they're not in order to gain favor. Also the kind of person that would exploit any circumstance in every possible way for political gain.

^^^Poster Child for "Drugstore Cowboy."
If you know, you know.
Fake as a $3 bill. Same kind of person/mindset that would perpetrate stolen valor - pretending to be something they're not in order to gain favor. Also the kind of person that would exploit any circumstance in every possible way for political gain.
I see things other people miss.

Note that his hat in the CNN interview is different than his hat in the MSNBC interview. First, nobody I know wears a black hat when the temps are in the mid 80s. Second, nobody I know exchanges one black hat for a different black hat in the middle of the day. But I don't hang out with political operative frauds.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
You mean the Democrat politician operative former spokesman for the county Democrat party that has been on TV all day? You mean that one?
Yes, that one. David Hogg senior.

Yep, this is one of the first things I saw in a google search for this event. Mauricio Martinez Garcia, parents straight from Mexico by all accounts, and the MSM spouts neo-Nazi. Don't they see that this makes them look like complete morons, living in clown world?
They don’t care. It works. The drones who consume media are dumbed down like long term drug addicts. It’s over. Bring on the great reset.

Fake cowboy said he made it there before the cops. The traffic to that mall is a PITA x 10. Absolute bullshit. Combined with everyone trying to flee?

ALSO the cop was ON SITE for unrelated call.

The demographics of the area are also such that the Republican Primary determines the election winner. This is super red territory.

A cop wearing a cowboy hat whos a Democrat in this area? Not a fucking chance.

Fake cowboy said he made it there before the cops. The traffic to that mall is a PITA x 10. Absolute bullshit. Combined with everyone trying to flee?

ALSO the cop was ON SITE for unrelated call.

The demographics of the area are also such that the Republican Primary determines the election winner. This is super red territory.

A cop wearing a cowboy hat whos a Democrat in this area? Not a fucking chance.
It may still be Red territory, but I noticed over the years that shit is changing down there and not for the better. I have been doing more shopping down there because of all the construction on the 75 up in Sherman. Once that's done I'll be going back up to Sherman.

On top of that, he was ex military. Kicked out for mental health issues in 2008. Going on to internet forums and declaring his ideals...

I can't imagine some ex military types spouting a white supremacist narrative on internet forums... lolololol... na that would never happen.

On top of that, he was ex military. Kicked out for mental health issues in 2008. Going on to internet forums and declaring his ideals...

I can't imagine some ex military types spouting a white supremacist narrative on internet forums... lolololol... na that would never happen.

He is not ex Military...... Did not even complete initial training and is not even considered a VET. He was kicked out for Failure to Adapt...... It is the fastest way to shit stains out during initial training. It is technically an attitude issue and not a mental health issue.

Again... the Press is getting it wrong.......... Shocker...... :rolleyes:

is not even considered a VET. He was kicked out for Failure to Adapt...... It is the fastest way to shit stains out during initial training.
Garcia joined the Army in 2008 but was terminated three months later without completing his initial training, said Army spokeswoman Heather J. Hagan, who said the Army doesn’t “provide characterization” for any soldier’s discharge.

Don’t disagree

What exactly are they getting wrong?

Reactions: Docsherm
Garcia joined the Army in 2008 but was terminated three months later without completing his initial training, said Army spokeswoman Heather J. Hagan, who said the Army doesn’t “provide characterization” for any soldier’s discharge.

Don’t disagree

What exactly are they getting wrong?
DEP. Look it up.

It may still be Red territory, but I noticed over the years that shit is changing down there and not for the better. I have been doing more shopping down there because of all the construction on the 75 up in Sherman. Once that's done I'll be going back up to Sherman.
I go to Sherman on the weekends because it is closer to home. My office is in Dallas on the west side of town. In between, my wife lives in a skilled nursing facility and I visit her just about every day.

Here is what I don't understand. So, he is a mexican guy and his parents even required an interpreter. So, he hates jews and decides to kill anyone regardless of heritage, ethnicity, background? Don't make no sense. Definitely mentally ill.

A Mexican white supremisist! Lmfao! They really do think people are dumb as fuck! And a lot are!

A Mexican white supremisist! Lmfao! They really do think people are dumb as fuck! And a lot are!
Very true. Reminds me of how mexicans used to be people of color because they are actually more brown than the pinkish white europeans. That changed to white hispanic and, in my case, white non hispanic, because of one highly political case. George Zimmerman and Treyvon Martin.

Martin was sauntering like a thug and looking at places and Zimmerman, who was armed security there, was trying to get him to move on. So, Martin decided that the proper response was to beat Zimmerman to death and was banging his head against the ground.

Zimmerman sounds like a german name. However, George's mother is mexican and George looks mexican. Well, in order to try and make this a "hate crime," they needed Zimmerman to be white. After that, you have the distinctions of white hispanic and white non hispanic.

Thanks, democrats.

Reactions: MJF and Snipe260
Talk about a media whore - this guy must have spent the last three days running up to every camera crew he saw.
That's the thing with the dems and anti-2A. They run full tilt, no subtlety, a naked grab for power to where even the most naive who would normally get gyped in 3-Card Monty would say "Nope, not buying that."