• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you Mile High/Mike from Texas

Datsrboi

Ninja
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2011
DFW,TX USA
Came all the way from DFW Texas for a wedding and Mile High Shooting was on top of my list of must visit after hearing about it so much from the podcast. Wanted to see the place myself and maybe get to meet Mike and Frank. Showed up with my wife and look like two Asian tourist. They did not Judge us when we walk in instead they were really friendly. Finally got to put a face to Mike and his personally really adds up. I ask about a few product and he drop everything to help me knowing I might not even buy anything.

I been wanting a scope mount for a very long long time and Mike was able to help me pick out the right one which work out because had he not ask what I had I would have brought the wrong one (I forgot I had a 20moa base already and was thinking 20moa rings) I ended up buying my dream mount and fitment was perfect. Super happy and thank you guys.

Have to thank my wife too because I drove an hour from our hotel to visit the store and we had a wedding 2 hours away we had to get to. Everything work out.

Very cool but I read it as Mike High was in TX. Now I know they are not and have never been but my mind was playing tricks on me and I got excited.

I am thinking about driving up to Colorado from Texas just to visit the store here during the Thanksgiving break. Who knows maybe I’ll make and impulsive purchase too :)

I am thinking about driving up to Colorado from Texas just to visit the store here during the Thanksgiving break. Who knows maybe I’ll make and impulsive purchase too :)
where in texas are you from? I am from DFW and used to own a 87 supra and a 92 supra also.