• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Thank you soldiers

Jason Wells

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2010
Staunton VA
My wife and I just saw the movie Lone Survivor. I have read this book and it seems like the movie followed pretty close to the book, but this isn't a movie review.

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all of the men and women both on this site and everywhere around the world that are serving or who have served. Every day I am appreciative of what I have and the opportunities that I have as a citizen of the United States, opportunities and rights protected by you.

Your sacrifices and efforts on my families behalf are remembered daily as we go about our lives in the greatest country on earth.

Thank you.

I whole-heartedly agree with you. Saw "Lone Survivor" Wednesday night. Was cruising facebook yesterday and saw a post by Mike Seeklander showing off his Boot Campaign boots and challenged others to show theirs. I had no idea what he was talking about so I followed the link Boot Campaign | . Long story short, I bought my wife's and my Valentines presents (boots) and read quite a bit about their charity. They were inspired after reading Marcus Luttrell's book to start this campaign. So get your boots on!