• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The biggest predictor of officer behavior is civilian behavior.

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    cannot be repeated often enough

The American public is clueless about how disproportionate violent street crime is. Even hearing the numbers makes many well-meaning whites uncomfortable, though no one seems to cringe when law enforcement is accused of a reign of racist terror.

post-1328-0-50481700-1419434758_thumb.jpg

cd6424365aac612e152fb7be583a9aab.jpg

Society creates a mess. Then expects police to clean up the mess. When police do they, they get blamed for the mess. Democrats want a national police force under Govt (their) control. So they have encouraged the mess makers and demonize those having to deal with it. The Dems race baiting has been their power. They are losing that power and have upped the ante. But they have oversold and Black people are not as stupid and easy to manipulate as the Dems think.

Society (The People) are finally starting to see the game plan. Trump has been trying to counter the game plan. This is the most consequential election in my lifetime (I'm old). I do believe Trump will win it. If he does not, all those who sat home and did not vote or who voted against him will reap what they have sown. JMHO

I don't care what you think of the cops, they are not the enemy. The Apathy and Complacency of Society is. If you want no cops and total anarchy? I say eff you.

Society creates a mess. Then expects police to clean up the mess. When police do they, they get blamed for the mess. Democrats want a national police force under Govt (their) control. So they have encouraged the mess makers and demonize those having to deal with it. The Dems race baiting has been their power. They are losing that power and have upped the ante. But they have oversold and Black people are not as stupid and easy to manipulate as the Dems think.

Society (The People) are finally starting to see the game plan. Trump has been trying to counter the game plan. This is the most consequential election in my lifetime (I'm old). I do believe Trump will win it. If he does not, all those who sat home and did not vote or who voted against him will reap what they have sown. JMHO

I don't care what you think of the cops, they are not the enemy. The Apathy and Complacency of Society is. If you want no cops and total anarchy? I say eff you.
    Trump only wins in a FAIR election. Wisconsin judge just extended counting votes by 6 days. The fix is in.

"The American public is clueless about how disproportionate violent street crime is. Even hearing the numbers makes many well-meaning whites uncomfortable, though no one seems to cringe when law enforcement is accused of a reign of racist terror."

The dumbest assertion ever. Ask almost anyone if they can go walk down Crenshaw at night. This article is simply the right polarizing any debate. Just like the left has polarized it. The left said remove it all. The right said, ignore the crimes committed by this group. because this other group commits more. How about instead of all this bull shit. We should prosecute everyone for crimes.

This includes tampering with evidence, lying to obtain warrants, providing false testimony, murder, confiscating cash on a hunch, and covering up crimes. This polarization of subjects to the point that it can't be reasonably talked about is fucking stupid. Please understand that being sucked into to this stupidity is destroying our country no matter which side you are on. People have lost trust in police in a large part by their own doing, not that the media hasn't helped it along. The thin blue line stickers made it official to many. It is our gang against everyone else.

The memes are retarded also. Gangs have proliferated because punishment for crimes has gone away. Start hanging thieves again and see how fast our system cleans up. Keep the war on this, that, and the other thing and the private prison system running and eventually we will live in a private prison.

This includes tampering with evidence, lying to obtain warrants, providing false testimony, murder, confiscating cash on a hunch, and covering up crimes. This polarization of subjects to the point that it can't be reasonably talked about is fucking stupid. Please understand that being sucked into to this stupidity is destroying our country no matter which side you are on. People have lost trust in police in a large part by their own doing, not that the media hasn't helped it along. The thin blue line stickers made it official to many. It is our gang against everyone else.
    This would be a text book example of hyperbole...except I know you actually believe it.

Trump only wins in a FAIR election. Wisconsin judge just extended counting votes by 6 days. The fix is in.
    Trump knows and I feel confident he has taken the appropriate precautions. DHS is in charge and I hope they have done the correct things. JMHO

more rumors yesterday from "people that know people" that the government is preparing for mass unrest.

• Haha
    Reactions: THEIS
    No sense in having any discussion about police until they are held accountable to the same standards and laws as a “normal” person.

And when they start upholding their oath to the constitution

And stop shuffling bad/criminal cops to other departments. Should be disbarred. Same as a private person would be like a doctor/engineer etc.
    Near me a cop was rear ended lightly in stop and go traffic. He was unmarked and in plain clothes off duty. He shot at the person and lied about it. Was indicted on 2 felonies. Pied to assault which is a disqualifying gun offense for a “normal “ person. Was sentenced to probation. Guess what. He’s back being a cop at the same agency.

Last edited:
    “I don't care what you think of the cops, they are not the enemy. The Apathy and Complacency of Society is. If you want no cops and total anarchy? I say eff you.”

Daniel Shaver
    Justine Damond
    Dennis Tuttle
    Rhogena Nicholas,

No accountability

7F9C53A5-09F2-418E-8C76-7EF97099F867.png

Last edited:
    No sense in having any discussion about police until they are held accountable to the same standards and laws as a “normal” person.

And stop shuffling bad/criminal cops to other departments. Should be disbarred. Same as a private person would be like a doctor/engineer etc.
    Near me a cop was rear ended lightly in stop and go traffic. He was unarmed in plain clothes off duty. He shot at the person and lied about it. Was indicted on 2 felonies. Pied to assault which is a disqualifying gun offense for a “normal “ person.

Typical democratic shithole city / state behavior...
    Demo-communists have to keep their dog pack fed and ready to protect their empires.
    Notable they have the highest crime rates and worst police behavior. Notable.

Demo-communist leadership refuses to be held accountable or take responsibility. And it trickles down. Poor leadership from the top eventually destroys the bottom.

And then they sacrifice a bottom level offender to appease the public.

It's not working too well... demo-communism never does. Sucks that its status quo in those places.

Silent majority apathy and complacency does nothing to slow demo-communism. Get in the train car slave.

Reactions: deersniper
    more rumors yesterday from "people that know people" that the government is preparing for mass unrest.

"the government" - which government?

"mass unrest" - the same unrest from the past few months, or new mass unrest?

Reactions: DTF370
    "the government" - which government?

"mass unrest" - the same unrest from the past few months, or new mass unrest?
    federal government, and much worse than what is going on now. of course, it is just internet talk.

Thanks for proving my point. And you might want to go read the definition.

You are just trying to polarize any discussion. Or you are polarized, it make no difference to me. The end result is the same.

Should people who commit murdered be walking free?

Daniel Shaver
    Justine Damond
    Dennis Tuttle
    Rhogena Nicholas,

Reactions: deersniper
    I think you need to revisit that definition.

Wanting law and order, yet hating the authority that provides it, is text book cognitive dissonance.

Hating BLM, yet inwardly agreeing with and justifying the violence they do toward the police...that is cognitive dissonance.

That's not what Supercorndog said, at all. There's no bucking against authority. Authority without accountability is tyranny however. He also said the manner in which viewpoints are being held and presented leaves no room for discussion or exchange. It's not a discussion anymore, it's two opposing declarations without any countenance of nuance or question.

In sum: it's fucked.

Where's that damned meteorite...?

Reactions: hseII
    I once did an engineering design for a police academy. I had a couple conversations with a couple different instructors. I can say, I was a little shocked to learn the behavior and personality traits they both shared of their recruits. Not sure what the requirements are, but can we not afford to raise the pay and the bar to join. Not sure military to LE is the best fit. Im also not sure that going from mommas basement, to complicating peoples lives, is a great mix either. A higher age requirement might help.

Trying to figure out what they mean by this..? Not really understanding..

“ The press touts the fact that blacks are two and a half times more likely to be fatally shot by the police than whites. Predictably, that favored statistic uses the irrelevant population benchmark. Substitute a homicide benchmark, and the ratio reverses. When homicide rates are taken into account, whites are three times more likely than blacks to be fatally shot by an officer.”

“ The press touts the fact that blacks are two and a half times more likely to be fatally shot by the police than whites. Predictably, that favored statistic uses the irrelevant population benchmark. Substitute a homicide benchmark, and the ratio reverses. When homicide rates are taken into account, whites are three times more likely than blacks to be fatally shot by an officer.”
    It means that the press likes to say that minorities are shot 3 times more than whites. Even though they are 6% -13% of the population. Supporting the appearance of institutional racism.

When to be accurate, they should be compared to the percentage of violent crimes committed by minorities vs whites that tends to get them shot in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

What they're saying is that if the percentage of population benchmark against the number of deaths by police is ignored, and instead, you look at the number of homicides committed by black vs white, you will see that whites are more likely to be killed by cops despite committing less homicides. The suggestions is that the idea of police being biased against blacks becuase of black violence in their culture is not supported by facts when your compare violence (homicide) stats like for like.

As i undertand it, what it means is that if you're white, you're engaged in a police situation, shit's really gone wrong for you and you're more likely to die than a black person.

Stats are just the beginning. Of those deaths we'd need to dive deeper - how many were results of resisted arrests, flight, under duress (raiding a meth lab etc) and so on. Then we can get a better profile of the circumstances of deaths by cops.

You need Police to keep the scum away from your family, its like a deterrent to a point but you also have some don't give a damn about that deterrent. I think it would be safe to say that 99% of interactions with Officers and the public are fine and its up to you how that interaction goes you alone control the outcome. Every time it goes bad you just have to look at the actions of that person and you can immediately see a belligerent aggressive human lacking intelligence who doesn't understand the concept that we are a Nation of laws. If you eliminate Police do we go to a self protecting mode ? Who picks up the bodies or do they lay there along side the road like old deer carcasses as the buzzers pick them apart ? I'm good either way I'm just thinking about the mess and smell of death in our neighborhoods....... I miss COPS on TV there's something about watching belligerent people getting tased and the noises they make that hilarious........

You need Police to keep the scum away from your family, its like a deterrent to a point but you also have some don't give a damn about that deterrent. I think it would be safe to say that 99% of interactions with Officers and the public are fine and its up to you how that interaction goes you alone control the outcome. Every time it goes bad you just have to look at the actions of that person and you can immediately see a belligerent aggressive human lacking intelligence who doesn't understand the concept that we are a Nation of laws. If you eliminate Police do we go to a self protecting mode ? Who picks up the bodies or do they lay there along side the road like old deer carcasses as the buzzers pick them apart ? I'm good either way I'm just thinking about the mess and smell of death in our neighborhoods....... I miss COPS on TV there's something about watching belligerent people getting tased and the noises they make that hilarious........

Every time?

Daniel Shaver
    Justine Damond
    Dennis Tuttle
    Rhogena Nicholas

Among many many others say that’s Wrong!

And when they start upholding their oath to the constitution

Near me a cop was rear ended lightly in stop and go traffic. He was unarmed in plain clothes off duty. He shot at the person and lied about it. Was indicted on 2 felonies. Pied to assault which is a disqualifying gun offense for a “normal “ person. Was sentenced to probation. Guess what. He’s back being a cop at the same agency.
    unions are in control here, protecting the incompetent and the unwilling, in exchange for union dues.

Who makes the policies that the Blue line must enforce?
    Who has continued to believe bleeding heart policies can deal with
    violent criminals?
    Who always has a scapegoat when things go to shit?

R

Reactions: quietmike
    violent criminals?

R
    Lol the answer to that gets you a vacation from the hall monitor

Who uses emotion to make decisions ?

Reactions: quietmike
    violent criminals?

R

Who controls every city where there has been a notorious killing of a black man by police?

Reactions: Dunraven
    Who controls every city where there has been a notorious killing of a black man by police?
    My point exactly.
    Chickenshit Blue team politicians implement fucked up policies and when the Blue line is over
    ran with repeat offenders and shit goes south blame the low guy on the totem pole.
    First rule in dem politics, have a patsy when stupid shit blows up in your face.

R

I just find it disappointing to see extreme divide in our country, society, and even this forum. We (in this community) are, for the most part, cut from the same cloth. Now days it seems like if two people disagree, we are damn near enemies and treat each other like shit. I think social media and the internet has really contributed to being entirely too comfortable to insult/disrespect someone without getting your ass beat.

Last edited:
    I just find it disappointing to see extreme divide in our country, society, and even this forum. We (in this community) are, for the most part, cut from the same cloth. Now days it seems like if two people disagree, we are damn near enemies and treat each other like shit. I think social media and the internet has really contributed to being entirely too comfortable to insult/disrespect someone without getting your ass beat.
    welcome to the jungle

It’s not
    I like red and they like blue

It’s I want to be left alone and they want to steal my money, guns and do things like move section 8 to nice neighborhoods

It’s slightly more than just a disagreement

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote