• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The California Exodus can no longer be denied

srtsam

Paul
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Mar 1, 2008
    West TN
    we all here at the hide, have known about this for sometime know. But piece of shit apple news which i rank right up there with NPR as liberal trash propaganda ran a story about the mass exodus leaving Cali. I do enjoy reading or listening to the left trash to try and see just what they are working on and trying to upload into all of their NPC followers heads. Surprisingly, the article was pretty good. It summed up fairly well that its not one or two reasons but its many many reasons most californians have had enough. Sadly, the article does not really delve into the homeless problem, shit on the streets, and the flood of illegals....but hey its apple news.
    I know here in TN i have seen waaaay too many cali tags as of late. I hope they learned the lessons of the shitty state they helped sink and make those same mistakes here...or anywhere else for that matter.

all part of their plan to spread their bullshit far and wide.

• take over a prospering conservative area.
    • start implementing liberal bullshit.
    • raise taxes.
    • make the once prospering area unlivable
    • force people to leave.
    • they go to another prospering conservative area and start all over.

all part of their plan to spread their bullshit far and wide.

• take over a prospering conservative area.
    • start implementing liberal bullshit.
    • raise taxes.
    • make the once prospering area unlivable
    • force people to leave.
    • they go to another prospering conservative area and start all over.

So basically, mindless locust

I fled California to live in Wisconsin back in 2012 . Now every time I visit I’m glad I left.

I’m in Washington now and this state is just as bad in different ways. This is the most politically active I’ve been. I like this state and try to stop the extreme left. We can’t always run to the next state, we must start winning them over.

We are starting to see a lot of way out of state tags riding on the back roads of my community in N. Ga that make you wonder why they are even here. There are no stores or malls in that area, and really no reason for them to be where they are. They dont appear to be lost and aren't meandering either.....

Reactions: Flintdog2011
    north Ga is beautiful. But I think towns like Cartersville and Calhoun and dalton are all going to be blowing up. we considered Northern Ga when trying to decide where to move but honestly the whole ATL controls everything thnig was just too scary. I kept thinking it was like living in south jersey, no matter how rural you think you are you are still ruled by the same assholes in trenton.

Don't forget the cars with the orange tags full of DY's happy to explain how they used to do it in New Yawk.
    LOL my work car has a NY tag on it. I took off the front hoping the local Police would just ignore me. right now i am trying to find an "eat more possum" license plate

we all here at the hide, have known about this for sometime know. But piece of shit apple news which i rank right up there with NPR as liberal trash propaganda ran a story about the mass exodus leaving Cali. I do enjoy reading or listening to the left trash to try and see just what they are working on and trying to upload into all of their NPC followers heads. Surprisingly, the article was pretty good. It summed up fairly well that its not one or two reasons but its many many reasons most californians have had enough. Sadly, the article does not really delve into the homeless problem, shit on the streets, and the flood of illegals....but hey its apple news.
    I know here in TN i have seen waaaay too many cali tags as of late. I hope they learned the lessons of the shitty state they helped sink and make those same mistakes here...or anywhere else for that matter.
    Ditto from TN as well.

Not saying California is not fucked. But. The major friction in US culture and politics is urban vs. rural. Whatever State you are in, look at your cities. The cancer is in your back yard and the sooner you face the fact the better chance you have of preventing the Idiocracy takeover.

I have a good friend from NY, and a good friend from commiefornia. Both come to my house and train with me, both love Texas and are real men. I cant in good conscience condemn every one that leaves there because the experience i have is they left to come find their happiness. Im sure tons are holding onto their shit ways, but the benefit of the doubt is what makes us better men than most. Its a crap deal having to judge people on their actions and not their past.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    Same thing in Maine, only it’s flatlanders i.e. New Yorkers here. Can’t stand their own state that they created so move here and make it just like “home”.

Surround that Mother Fucker with a DMZ and mines . Did I mention mines and more effin mines . Eat your own shit California . Here in Pa. We have the assholes from NJ fleeing to our State . Spineless Cuck Jim Florio Meat Puppet cock suckin swine bring their Liberal bullshit here' . Now wonder Pa. is going Blue . We have one Testosterone devoid male in our neighborhood that cuts his lawn on a riding mower whilst wearing a head to toe tyvek suit and respirator . Had every tree , bush and plant removed from the property and has ( I shit you not ) about 30 cameras up . I would bet hard cash that prick would fuckin faint if he new his neighbor a few doors over cross the street had guns .
    Did I mention mines ?

Ditto from TN as well.
    I posted this in another thread about property recently. Been looking the better part of a year now.

You can burrow down to the county level and see where they are coming from and going to:

If you look at Davidson county TN and Buncombe NC you will see LA and Chicago infiltration. Last year Nashville and surrounding counties was almost ENTIRELY CA lib areas migrating. I was looking around Nashville and Franklin/surrounding counties. Also looked in WNC and was horrified by Asheville.

These puke liberals want their creature comforts and less crime. So compared to Chicago or LA, these must be virtual paradise's waiting to be further corrupted and reduced to ashes.

At this point-I want as many acres and farthest away from any urban Utopia. It would be nice to have a small town within an hour, but all things considered... I'd much rather have good fields of fire and less humans.

Just sayin'.

@Alphatreedog

I am from West Chester, PA. I will never go back there, it's has changed for the worse.

20 years ago I was sent to CA for work. It was a cultural shock for me. I am happy to be in Texas. However, the exodus from CA isn't all CA conservatives. I have seen them in my town of 3000 people, as of the last census, and it's doesn't look good. I believe Texas needs to put up a border :D

I posted this in another thread about property recently. Been looking the better part of a year now.

You can burrow down to the county level and see where they are coming from and going to:

If you look at Davidson county TN and Buncombe NC you will see LA and Chicago infiltration. Last year Nashville and surrounding counties was almost ENTIRELY CA lib areas migrating. I was looking around Nashville and Franklin/surrounding counties. Also looked in WNC and was horrified by Asheville.

These puke liberals want their creature comforts and less crime. So compared to Chicago or LA, these must be virtual paradise's waiting to be further corrupted and reduced to ashes.

At this point-I want as many acres and farthest away from any urban Utopia. It would be nice to have a small town within an hour, but all things considered... I'd much rather have good fields of fire and less humans.

Just sayin'.
    I was just clicking on the TX counties and damn there's a lot of money from Los Angeles that made it's way to Texas

Reactions: Not a Sniper

Just sayin'.
    Tennessee needs to hold fast and keep passing anti commie legislation
    . The same with Oklahoma . Fuck I need somewhere in the USA to retire to . I want to go out to the Pa Wilds but fuck if I'm giving up shit . On second thought If everybody runs who stands in ?
    Edit: This shit right here is why Balkanization will never work . Wolverines , the chair is against the wall . The chair is against the wall . John has a long mustache .

Not saying California is not fucked. But. The major friction in US culture and politics is urban vs. rural. Whatever State you are in, look at your cities. The cancer is in your back yard and the sooner you face the fact the better chance you have of preventing the Idiocracy takeover.
    You hit brother. Its time these big cities are declared semi-independent states. They can govern themselves and have the same privileges that say, Monaco has with France. Then, they can enjoy the liberal policies they seem to think are necessary for modern “life.”

Mixed bag here. Bozeman has turned into a left wing shithole, and it is some Californians, but a lot of fellow traveler types. On the other hand, the other California refugee camps have gotten redder rather than bluer with the influx. Sometimes you can't tell.

Caitlyn will make a good governor ! 🙈

You know, I think there might be an upside to him/her/it. Running as a Trump Republican and even better publicly backed by our real President will completely destroy the leftist narrative that the party of freedom hates anyone.

Have to look past your biases and think strategically. The enemy does.....

CONCHA: Caitlyn Jenner has many headwinds. Democrats or independents may not embrace here because she backed Donald Trump in 2016, and there’s a lot of baggage in terms of her personal life. So overall, it's an interesting story, it's entertaining. She could win. Right now who are the other candidates? That's the question. Nobody jumps out at you.

TERRELL: If I was Caitlyn Jenner, if I'd give her advice, run like a Trump Republican. Take no prisoners and don't kowtow to the press.

1619217106204.png

Tennessee needs to hold fast and keep passing anti commie legislation
    . The same with Oklahoma . Fuck I need somewhere in the USA to retire to . I want to go out to the Pa Wilds but fuck if I'm giving up shit . On second thought If everybody runs who stands in ?
    Edit: This shit right here is why Balkanization will never work . Wolverines , the chair is against the wall . The chair is against the wall . John has a long mustache .
    It ain't about running. It's about choosing your friends.

TN is pretty damn good IMO-my first choice.

The blue spots-lessee. Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville. I see that as "quarantined."

Oklahoma is red as shit. But of course, any city attracts the blue flu. Oh yeah-and fucked up weather. Tornado alley anyone?!

I am in a Commie shit hole (for several reasons I cannot control at the moment). I am gonna be happy as shit when I can leave with a clean conscious.

Just came back from the North woods of WI. Near UP. Beautiful. BP dropped immediately.

But I cannot justify buying land there with Commies overtaking the state (Chicago vs Illinois, or NYC vs NY state)... and cold as shit. Nope. Paying for the fucking sun yo. Milwaukee, Madison, GB, etc.

You want my money? I am heading South where the free folk run.

Gov't wants to fuck with me?

Come and find out. In the sunshine. Where I thrive.

Not so much-then I am good with where I landed. Nature over humans all day every day. Just sayin'.

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    You know, I think there might be an upside to him/her/it. Running as a Trump Republican and even better publicly backed by our real President will completely destroy the leftist narrative that the party of freedom hates anyone.

Have to look past your biases and think strategically. The enemy does.....

I see that @Choid finds this funny

It's gotta be hard being a know it all

i still love where i live (currently) and the immediate surroundings. but then i can go downstairs and walk maybe 50 yards and jump into the pacific.

i don't have to go to the shitty parts, although i might drive past some on my way to the shooting range in the mountains.

my grandfather was born here, my dad was born here, i was born here and my daughter was too. i won't be so easily driven from my home.

of course i am lucky that other than suppressor being verboten, i am not personally impacted by the stupid gun laws.
    sure i would like to have lots more that are not "legal", but i don't have money to spend on more guns es sei denn, @TheGerman adoptiert mich.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Snuby642
    The neighbors sold to a couple from New Jersey that are in their later 20's. I had just moved my cows to the back field and early one morning I heard gunfire from back there. Maybe five rounds were fired and a few minutes later I could see the new neighbor walking back to his house with an AR. I went over and talked with him for the first time. He was super stoked about being able to shoot in his backyard and carry a gun outside of his house. They are super good kids that are pretty conservative. They didn't think they'd have a chance to live free and bailed on NJ.

there's a shitload of folks on calguns that fled to free america. most of them are younger and too young to have everything already that you can't buy now (unless they weren't dozing during freedom week). others are older that prolly sold their homes for bank and could buy 3 homes out of state, or they could not afford to buy here and were able to relocate to someplace more reasonable.

Reactions: Familydude
    It ain't about running. It's about choosing your friends.

TN is pretty damn good IMO-my first choice.

The blue spots-lessee. Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville. I see that as "quarantined."

Oklahoma is red as shit. But of course, any city attracts the blue flu. Oh yeah-and fucked up weather. Tornado alley anyone?!

I am in a Commie shit hole (for several reasons I cannot control at the moment). I am gonna be happy as shit when I can leave with a clean conscious.

Just came back from the North woods of WI. Near UP. Beautiful. BP dropped immediately.

But I cannot justify buying land there with Commies overtaking the state (Chicago vs Illinois, or NYC vs NY state)... and cold as shit. Nope. Paying for the fucking sun yo. Milwaukee, Madison, GB, etc.

You want my money? I am heading South where the free folk run.

Gov't wants to fuck with me?

Come and find out. In the sunshine. Where I thrive.

Not so much-then I am good with where I landed. Nature over humans all day every day. Just sayin'.
    western TN was the spot for us. Henderson county to be exact. lots of old farmers with lots of farmland, lakes, state parks, 2 hours from Memphis 2 hours from nashville, little over 2 hours from HUntsville. We got small hill type mountains but nothing like the eastern part of the state has but again......ain't nobody wants to move out this way....yet. I feel fortunate god steered me in this direction.

Reactions: Not a Sniper