• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter-accusations. PSA for dealing with woke shitheads.

Exactly the words I told my wife when we she was still under the impression that things go ok in life when you're honest about everything.

You get NOTHING for honesty when dealing with people, especially those who are trying to screw you over.

Admit absolutely nothing. I have no idea...what?

Deny it all. Nope, wasn't me. Huh?

Accuse them of something and go on the offensive.

They either go away, realize its way too much trouble to try and prove whatever it is they are talking about and/or become beligerant which then gives you an instant way out.

Comingle this with the 'ask for forgivness, not permission' philosophy, and you basically do whatever the fuck you want.

clinton has that down pat.

EjGrYPSU8AACLbU

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Oh my God, you have to be Non-Union.
There's no way I'd ever let an apprentice near a fucking shovel.
He's not allowed because it's not his work.
Nothing about being a pussy,I'd want to sue you too for exposing me to a shovel

After the first union shithead cut my radiator hose I vowed never to associate with them, ever. I just want to put it out there so everyone knows where I stand on the IEBW and what a bunch of cocksuckers I believe them to be.

How in the hell do you get things done? (I've seen the union gig, 5 guys, 3 meetings, and 8 hours later they dump a bucket of dirt and backdrag it to have a level spot for a ladder. 1 guy could have made that decision in 2 minutes and had the work done before the 2nd meeting they had that day).

Last week I did some parking lot lights. I fired up the mini-ex, augered holes, dug a trench, put together the conduit, backfilled the sonotube, dropped the cage, and poured and finished the mud. 1 contractor, 2 guys, full control of the entire process. 3 lights, 250 ft of trench (had to hand dig across a playground for 60') and all backfilled and compacted in 3 10 hour days. Would have gone quicker if there wasn't pit run with 18" rock we had to pick out of the holes every 3 minutes.
I would have waited more than 3 days to get a excavation crew there, and we probably still wouldn't have the bases poured if we hired concrete guys to throw mud in a hole and hit it with a mag and steel for 10 minutes.

I've dug ditches next to a master electrician. He owned the damn place but he wasn't too proud to dig if need be. His theory was every employee will be capable of every single part of a job. He wasn't into "installers" that just pipe & pull. He wanted real knowledge that encompassed the entire trade.

After the first union shithead cut my radiator hose I vowed never to associate with them, ever. I just want to put it out there so everyone knows where I stand on the IEBW and what a bunch of cocksuckers I believe them to be.

How in the hell do you get things done? (I've seen the union gig, 5 guys, 3 meetings, and 8 hours later they dump a bucket of dirt and backdrag it to have a level spot for a ladder. 1 guy could have made that decision in 2 minutes and had the work done before the 2nd meeting they had that day).

Last week I did some parking lot lights. I fired up the mini-ex, augered holes, dug a trench, put together the conduit, backfilled the sonotube, dropped the cage, and poured and finished the mud. 1 contractor, 2 guys, full control of the entire process. 3 lights, 250 ft of trench (had to hand dig across a playground for 60') and all backfilled and compacted in 3 10 hour days. Would have gone quicker if there wasn't pit run with 18" rock we had to pick out of the holes every 3 minutes.
I would have waited more than 3 days to get a excavation crew there, and we probably still wouldn't have the bases poured if we hired concrete guys to throw mud in a hole and hit it with a mag and steel for 10 minutes.

I've dug ditches next to a master electrician. He owned the damn place but he wasn't too proud to dig if need be. His theory was every employee will be capable of every single part of a job. He wasn't into "installers" that just pipe & pull. He wanted real knowledge that encompassed the entire trade.
You're the man

• Haha
Reactions: chevy_man

This is what I tell the guys who think they're too good to do a job, like grounding or digging holes... going to school doesn't get you better tasks, it just gives you a raise. Your attitude determines what jobs you get to do.

I think our society has grown to be too easily offended by interactions from others, as well as having grown to rely on others handling the negatively-perceived interaction for us.

Should aggression in any form be tolerated in the workplace? No. But that does not mean that someone else had to always reprimand employees for making a social mistake. Someone say something that bothered you? Speak up, but not in a way that purposely antagonizes them (unless you know them and it is y'alls thing), because many places do not tolerate that. But for Pete's sake, people need to make others aware that their "microaggression" are not wanted, turn it into a joke, let it go.. something other than relying on the employer to handle it. What do you do when you are at the park or grocery store and someone makes a microaggressive statement or behavior? Walk away? Call the police? Correct them, or tell them to fuck off?
This, to me, comes down to social skills. People learn what is tolerated. I feel bad for the HR departments always having one more thing to deal with.
We need man thr fuck up and get over it training. I try to be nice as I can with everyone.....but give me a reason and I will tell you where yo go fuck yourself. I am over all the PC racist bullshit. Most shit deemed racist is actually the truth you can't handle.

Also an electrician. Not sure if it's the same where you are, but most of the other trades make fun of us and I completely understand why. We just had a 19 year old start with us, his dad is an electrician also and owns his own company but wouldn't let his own kid work for him because he sucks at life that bad. He didn't even last 2 weeks. Some have thicker skin and end up staying, but their work ethic is just as shitty.
When I was working for someone else in construction decades ago. If no one was giving you shit constantly, you weren't part of the team. We didn't feel you were worth our time to even insult you.....except for me...I eatvthat shit up. So I was the designated shit talker. Many would end up in tears and quit....I almost felt bad...but I think it was the taco off the roach coach looking back now.

" Here is the part where you get creative. It doesn't even have to make sense. Just throw them right out of their mental focal loop. "

This is what imma start doing... Just make some counter-claim BS up that makes no sense. Oh, im'a racist cause I got white shoes on? Well you hate kittens cause u support the k9archy agenda against renaming Saturday to Caturday

wake me when the counter -counter-revolution starts....

Oh my God, you have to be Non-Union.
There's no way I'd ever let an apprentice near a fucking shovel.
He's not allowed because it's not his work.
Nothing about being a pussy,I'd want to sue you too for exposing me to a shovel
Da fuq

Why not just admit to being a bigot and tell them that you don't give a shit about their feelings. I am as free to have my bigoted opinions as they are to have their wrong opinions. Wake me up if/when something is illegal, then we an talk further.

Expect more of this shit to start turning up in workplaces and in daily life as well. Woke retards are emboldened by shit like this and they are encouraged to start confrontations with their coworkers, etc... Some do it because they really got nothing better to do with their fucking day, and others actually think that they are carrying out some triple breasted, nine-dicked space alien deity's holy mission to confront people about their "white privilege". You don't have to be white either. You just have to disagree with their nonsense to get them to think that it is perfectly okay to fuck with you.

20200928_173050_jpg-1611086.JPG

Don't even try to debate them or try to reason with them if you happen to encounter this kind of shit. The best way to deal with SJWs and woke fucktards is ADMIT NOTHING, DENY EVERYTHING, MAKE COUNTER-ACCUSATIONS.

ADMIT NOTHING.

"I didn't say that...."

"No I didn't. What the fuck are you talking about? You got proof?"

"I don't know what you are talking about".

DENY EVERYTHING.

"I don't watch the news...."

"No I didn't get the memo about the 'bias awareness class'. You never gave it to me......."

"I never discriminated against anyone in my life before".

(Them)"But that is impossible. Everybody discriminates. It's human nature.... boohoohoo".

"No. I never did. Because I am the best human ever".

(Them)"But. But. But you are wrong..."

"NO. I am right. You are wrong."

(Them) "You are not being reasonable...WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!"

"I am being reasonable. YOU are not being reasonable".

Be a broken record. Be a fucking hardhead. Be an asshole AND be nonchalant about it.

MAKE COUNTER-ACCUSATIONS.

Here is the part where you get creative. It doesn't even have to make sense. Just throw them right out of their mental focal loop.

"You are calling me a racist because you have seen me walking with my girlfriend to that restaurant last week. You have been harassing me ever since. I already told you, I am already dating somebody. What part of that do you not understand?"

"No. I am not a racist. I think YOU are and you are trying to cover it up. I HEARD you saying XXX and YYY and ZZZ the other day to these people on the street. You are DISGUSTING and a bigot. And you try to accuse others?

"No. I never said that or looked at you like that. You have started harassing me since I got promoted to this position. You trying to get me demoted or fired so you can bring XXX person, your family member, etc... in to take my position".

In extreme cases, just make something up no matter how outrageous and throw it right back at them.

"You heard me last week telling that person in the cafeteria that my nephew has severe autism. You are singling me out for harassment because you hate autistic people and think they are wastes of oxygen. DON'T LIE. I HEARD YOU SAY THAT ON YOUR PHONE BEFORE."

That is this weekend's PSA for dealing with woke fucktard shit. Well, MY weekend anyway...
How bout skip all that shit and bludgeon them with a sledgehammer after hours!

Why not just admit to being a bigot and tell them that you don't give a shit about their feelings. I am as free to have my bigoted opinions as they are to have their wrong opinions. Wake me up if/when something is illegal, then we an talk further.

Because then you will get fired, if you work for a corporation.
Or you'll get the SJW types trying to destroy your life & livelihood any way they can with the help of the Tech overlords.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Or you'll get the SJW types trying to destroy your life & livelihood any way they can with the help of the Tech overlords.

Yep... A better tactic would be to lay low while their volley flies over your head, then stand up while they are trying to reload, and give em' a volley back... Napoleonic warfare fashion. Standing there and taking the volley would be a very stupid, and costly thing to do...

If that would be their plan, the problem with it is that I don't have a job or income they can screw with. So I guess I am in the enviable position of being able to freely state my opinion.

That, plus few of them know the difference between a racist and a bigot. I do not believe one race is any better or deserving than another. I do believe that some people are better and more deserving than others, but that belief has nothing to do with race, religion, income, sexual orientation, or gender. I simply believe that many people are idiots, therefore, those who aren't idiots are superior people. That isn't racism, it is bigotry...of which I am guilty. I believe pro social people are superior to antisocial people.

Remember when Mad Magazine sold these ? They had one of these books for every ethnic group , plus a few religions .
They were all pretty much the same jokes . Just the ethnic group on the cover was inserted at the proper place .
Miss the days when people could laugh at themselves and others .
I am half Irish and yes I laugh at drunk Irish jokes .
People need to lighten the hell up .

s-l640.jpg

I treat people as I want to be treated.
My grandfather taught me to treat gentle people gently, and hard people hard.

I will not compromise my ethics or morals, because some self promoting fucktard is in the"Woke Brigade"

These are the same muppets that believe their rights supersede all others.

Ethnicity, sexuality, religion, or gender, is of no concern to me.
I don't care what consenting adults do with each other.

What boils my piss, is that people want to lay their belief system on me.

If you are a fucktard, then chances of you gaining access to my circle of friends, or family, is highly unlikely.

Exactly the words I told my wife when we she was still under the impression that things go ok in life when you're honest about everything.

You get NOTHING for honesty when dealing with people, especially those who are trying to screw you over.

Admit absolutely nothing. I have no idea...what?

Deny it all. Nope, wasn't me. Huh?

Accuse them of something and go on the offensive.

They either go away, realize its way too much trouble to try and prove whatever it is they are talking about and/or become beligerant which then gives you an instant way out.

Comingle this with the 'ask for forgivness, not permission' philosophy, and you basically do whatever the fuck you want.
Philosophy of how I live my life....

Philosophy of how I live my life....

Yep.

Anything else is just stupid. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Everytime I've tried to do the right thing in my life, it had one constant - I got fucked one way or another.

Recent example. I have someone possibly developing on the large lot to the rear of my house. Ive tried to buy the lot previously to basically make it so noone could ever build there, but some dumb mormon bought it for a premium during the bubble 7+ years ago and constantly wanted top top top top dollar for it. It was laughable. Anyways, after being listed for 7 years, some moron bought it for full price. Makes me really cringe thinking what dumb as fuck dildo may possibly live somewhere behind me.

So we're putting a custom made metal extension 'topper' on top of the almost 8 ft block wall that divides us and will completely go between the lots/prop lines as well as curve around the pool and continue on the other neighbors side to basically block anyone from seeing over even if on the second floor.

Am I going to ask if this is ok, or see what color metal finish they'd like to see or try and pull a permit or anything? Fuck no. All that will do is cost me time and money and literally make people think their opinion somehow factors in to anything I do. Fuck all that.

If someone sees it after its built and inquires about it - good luck, I dont answer the door, ever. Call me? I don't answer the phone if I dont know you. Somehow find me? I have no idea what you're talking about. Oh, I'm not sure when that was built or what the wall height requirments are locally, but let me look into and Ill let you know (never).