• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The "Determinator" - ABROAD SH members only - Clearlight

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
So I was not thinking. We offered 100 of these Determinators free to the first 100 USofA SH members that sent emails. I did not think about our fellow SH members abroad till I read "Clearlight" post on the other thread. My apologies.

We are going to give 25 Determinators away to the first 25 international SH members that send Cindi an email.. at - [email protected] . You need to be sure to put your complete address in email as it should appear on shipping label. We will not be sending these with tracking, so if you are one of the 25, you'll simply get a "Thank you" reply and copy/paste the address provided to shipping label and ship it.

See here- http://www.accu-shot.com/catalog_ne...rway=desc&search_query=determinator&x=16&y=14

Also, please do this for fellow members, reply to this thread with the corresponding number, i.e. there's 5 replies, post up "6" here, then send Cindi email and include #6 in subject. That way SH members will see if there is any left. Thanks.

email sent!

Thank you Kasey and Cindi!

Last edited:
shit... nevermind my email from david baker.. just thoroughly read the whole thing.. im not international.. damn it

Crap. Been in Japan, but just saw this and returning in a week. Oh, well, I'll just have to order one when I return. As well as a couple more for gifts. :)

#8 email sent. Thank you so much for thinking of us foreigners!

Used mine today. Was nice to get a quick basics idea of group size. Thanks a lot

Used mine today as well. Fantastic piece of kit and thrilled to have received it free. Will definitely make a point of using it at the range as often as possible to steer some folks your way.

#16 Sweden.

It would be a great companion to my ATLAS PSR, which will never leave my competition rifle.

Last edited:
My very own Determinator showed up in the mailbox today.

A big thanks to Kasey, Cindi and the rest of B&T industries.

Now the proud owner of a determinator. Thanks team

You guys are very welcome, I'll do my best to not discriminate against you in the future!!!
We are at the magic number 25 so this offer is now closed.
Thanks again for your understanding and interest in B&T products.

Received mine over the Christmas, Thanks very much and a happy and safe new year to you.
1zgqr1h.jpg