• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s the ex wife

h4everything

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
OK
The Ex-wife

Tim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend.
One evening, after the honeymoon,
he was assembling some loads for an upcoming hunt.

His wife was standing there at the bench watching him.
After along period of silence she finally speaks.

Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit hunting, shooting, handloading, and fishing.
Maybe you should sell your guns and boat.

Tim gets this horrified look on his face.

She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"

”There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife.”

"Ex wife!", she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"

”I wasn't “

Re: the ex wife

My girlfriend and I are in a financial pinch. She told me maybe I need to sell some of my stuff. I told her I'd sell some of mine when she stands on the corner and sells her stuff. I still have all my stuff.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My girlfriend and I are in a financial pinch. She told me maybe I need to sell some of my stuff. I told her I'd sell some of mine when she stands on the corner and sells her stuff. I still have all my stuff.
smile.gif
</div></div>

LMFAO!

My wife asked if I would have married her if she made me get rid of my guns.

I said NO!

she said you would pick your guns over me?

I said no I just would not marry someone who would make me get rid of them.

i must be lucky
she tells me get it if you really want it
then again she has laid claim to the FNP9 as hers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My girlfriend and I are in a financial pinch. She told me maybe I need to sell some of my stuff. I told her I'd sell some of mine when she stands on the corner and sells her stuff. I still have all my stuff.
smile.gif
</div></div>

You sir have balls o' granite!!!!

Believe there should be some sort of Hide award given for moments like these. Yes......The "B.o.G" award.

she told me ONE time that I should consider getting rid of some guns, told her she will be losing shoes and purses at the same rate monetarilly, so about 2/3 purses per pistol, she said nevermind

Mine said something one time. "Why do you need so many guns?" I asked Why do you need so many shoes. Last I ever heard a thing about guns

one word...priceless...<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My girlfriend and I are in a financial pinch. She told me maybe I need to sell some of my stuff. I told her I'd sell some of mine when she stands on the corner and sells her stuff. I still have all my stuff.
smile.gif
</div></div>

My wife buys me guns, and was able to order me mags and lowers before they were all out of stock. She loves to shoot and thinks guns are cool thats why we are married. Now we are working on building a few ARs and building up our ammo alotment for summer shooting.

the ex asked me to sell my guns.

I asked my wife for permission to buy a customer bolt gun. "How much is the gun?" I considered optics, rings, bipod, etc. "At least $5k." "I don't care if you get it, but you have to go on a trip with me." She knows I hate, hate, hate flying but love, love, love guns. I ended up getting a GAP and going to Ireland. Compromises with the wife aren't so bad. Of course the next compromise was to get her to load her own ammo and shoot in a 600 yard match with me using my "Ireland Gun". She's a knitting freak, so I had to knit a scarf for her. Men, we do what we gotta do to get what we want, so I knit like a fool and she took High Woman in the match.
smile.gif
No ex wife for me. I'm keeping this one.

Just recently my wife says to me, " you better be getting any more guns you want while you still can." So she bought me a Sig 226 in 9mm out of our joint checking account. In return I have to take here fishing. Life is good.
Rob

The Warden and I are tight for funds in the aftermath of the Holidays... (She got her first pistol out of it though) She was getting some old shit together to sell off last night... Not one mention of selling any of my gun stuff, not one...

Any time my wife wants to know about a gun that I bring in I just tell her she is getting senile. I have had that gun for 25 years and I she doesn't know the difference. She has just about stopped asking though.

Guess I'm lucky.
Just finished a .50 bmg build. Was fussing about having to drop another $200 on scope rings. The better half told me if I was short on cash she would give me the money ( we get paid on different weeks ). All good here.

Guess i got pretty lucky as well. Till after we got married my wife had never shot a gun. Took it slow with 22's and now she dont say a word about how many guns i own she only ask to have a few of her own and plenty of 22lr bullets. May take her an hour to feed the cows if the turtles keep popping there heads up though. If i can manage to get a deer to stay real still in front of her i believe i can get her really hooked.