• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos What did you lie to your wife about buying today⁉️

A CZ Shadow 2 OR.

She walked up behind me last night while I was fondling said firearm. I was facing into the gun safe. She looked at it and asked, "New gun"? Uhmmmm, no dear. I've had this one for quite some time(the hand gun rack is quite full). "Oh. Well, I like the blue color". I feel like shit because I lied, but sure as hell feel better knowing that she doesn't know that I spent STUPID money on a Hand Gun.

So now it's off my chest. I can move on. :cool:

My girlfriend said she could have taken a nice vacation for what I spent on my last gun. I told her she would come back with nothing. I still have a gun...

This is my wife currently. Her ADHD means everything is a passing phase though.

In the last 3 years we've taken the kids to Disney once, Universal Studios five times, and Silverwood a few times. She also went with her Mom to Mexico and Jamaica, and we've been to Vegas 3 times.

Before this it was a crafting phase. So we have 2 closets stuffed with everything under the sun and 2 vinyl plotters.

Before that it was starting the daycare, probably has 200k in toys and furniture over the years there...

Needless to say she doesn't say a damn thing about anything I buy. She did force me to buy a newer truck after I had to alternate the other 3 for 6 weeks in a row with stupid things breaking.

She barely notices a new gun. She only asks if I bring it in from the shop.

Mine never complains, probably because I offer her every new gun that comes in in exchange for whatever she is currently using/carrying. For us, that alternates between deer stand, EDC, tractor work, or hiking around the farm. I buy virtually all of them, and she gets to choose.

Seems to work for us.

Reactions: JR_77
I must confess. I bought a possibles pouch to go with my flintlock. While taking it out of the shipping box I realized I didn’t like it. The wife thought it was a purse I bought for her. I ran with it. She has been carrying it daily for over 3 months.

Last edited: