• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Fix from Q

Oh and I modded the buttpad Mod. It’s a half Jurassic Clark half LvMike. Saves 1.25oz. But gives up the up and down adjustment. I don’t see myself needed the adjustment since the limbsaver is so much larger than the stock pad. So I’m gonna try this.

Attachments

• 7537B148-4A95-4178-9227-4374E20ADF12.jpeg
    7537B148-4A95-4178-9227-4374E20ADF12.jpeg
    435.3 KB · Views: 153
Aervoe dark green....

Gotta let it cure for at least 3 days. So I have some time to decide if I want to add camo with brown black and other shades of green Krylon over the top of the aervoe.

I also weighed it before hand to see how much weight the paint will add. I’m thinking 1.5-2oz. But we will see
Looks awesome so far.

Q Fix is going up for sale this week. Other than weight savings I see real no advantage to this rifle at their current price point. I had the opportunity to shoot a custom hunting rifle in with a Big Horn action and it smoked the Fix in accuracy and does nont weigh that much more. We shot the exact same round...Hornady 6.5 CM 147Gr ELD-M.

Reactions: JimLee and MOUNTIC
#buttpadmod shout out to @JurrassicClark for this brilliant idea. Works like a champ. Little dremmeling is involved if you insist is be straight which I do haha. But it was easy.

Limbsaver 10806 from Cabela’s
2x 1/2 long 10-24 TPI bolts from Lowe’s
2x 10-24 TPI nuts from Lowe’s

Total cost 39.24 after tax.
Glad you like it, all the drama aside I want this rifle to be successful!

I'm not sure it is much of anything. Its not like the ports are directional or it has any baffles as far as I can see. I think it is honestly just a mount for their cans. Could be wrong tho

It looks like they call it a brake on their website. From the cutout view, you may consider it to be a single chamber brake but IDK... doesn't look like it is going to provide much recoil mitigation.

Don’t own a Fix yet, but very interested in getting one. New price is a concern.

Actual owners seem to be converging that the 308 accuracy ‘issues’ are likely a combination of higher recoil due to low weight exposing small deficiencies in shooter form that gets amplified in such a light package. Which is probably the main reason why owners report better accuracy with the 6.5C barrels, since longer barrels are heavier and recoil energy is at least 25% less. (Wind drift improvement of the high BC 6.5 bullets at 100 will be miniscule, but may help group size beyond 400.)

OK, so what is a viable mitigation strategy here if you want your handy lightweight hunting rifle to be adquately accurate for hunting say antelope at 600 to 800? Add a better muzzle brake seems to help quite a bit, perhaps add the Limbsaver butpad as well. Seems like a good combo. Or: Maybe shoot lower weight bullets in a reduced load factory round and live with the lower impact energy. Or handload aiming for a node 150 or 200 fps lower than your rifle’s top accuracy node. Or always use a suppressor. Practice to improve shooter form. Attend a training course. All of the above?

Just an idea: Similar to MPA (Masterpiece Arms) chassis, is it not possible to add a hefty steel weight or two to the rifle for bench shooting (when chasing small groups) and take it off for hunting? Depending on where you attach it, maybe it will not affect barrel/rifle harmonics too much? Dunno, just thinking out loud!

Looks like a lovely rifle with superb ergonomics, with just one ‘flaw’: It exposes problems with shooter form more than a heavy rifle? And we are all spoiled shooting heavy rifles...

I have a 7 pound cheap-as-dirt Japanese 30-06 hunting rifle with a 24” pencil barrel that taught me a humbling lesson. Initial groups size was 3-6” with cheap 150 gn CoreLokt ammo, and i had a serious case of buyers remorse. Almost sold it. Then tried 180 gn Barnes and 178 Federal ammo, and group size came down to 1-1.5”. I was amazed at the difference. (Lesson: Pencil barrels often appear to be bullet picky, so stay inside a wide accuracy node, or else...). After 500 rounds, group size came down to 0.5” or slightly better, because i finally realized i have to keep the rifle neatly in the shoulder pocket with enough pressure for it not to move around during recoil. Problem was me! Not the rifle. Recently developed handloads for it, and during sighting in the new scope at 50 yards, best load produced 3 shots that went into one very round hole. Probably under 0.2 MOA. With the Barnes 180 TTSX handloads, this is my best hunting rifle of all time. Paid only $450 for it, changed out the plastic stock for the Knox blackhawk ‘recoil reduction stock’, so maybe $650 in the gun total before scope and mount. Gun has a weird feel to it because of the way the stock compresses the springs as it moves to absorb the recoil, but i got used to it quickly enough. No more bruised shoulder either. I should probably add a muzzle brake too. Point of the ramble: Light guns require more practice and sometimes a few mods before they shoot well. But it is worth it!

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Don’t own a Fix yet, but very interested in getting one. New price is a concern.

Actual owners seem to be converging that the 308 accuracy ‘issues’ are likely a combination of higher recoil due to low weight exposing small deficiencies in shooter form that gets amplified in such a light package. Which is probably the main reason why owners report better accuracy with the 6.5C barrels, since longer barrels are heavier and recoil energy is at least 25% less. (Wind drift improvement of the high BC 6.5 bullets at 100 will be miniscule, but may help group size beyond 400.)

OK, so what is a viable mitigation strategy here if you want your handy lightweight hunting rifle to be adquately accurate for hunting say antelope at 600 to 800? Add a better muzzle brake seems to help quite a bit, perhaps add the Limbsaver butpad as well. Seems like a good combo. Or: Maybe shoot lower weight bullets in a reduced load factory round and live with the lower impact energy. Or handload aiming for a node 150 or 200 fps lower than your rifle’s top accuracy node. Or always use a suppressor. Practice to improve shooter form. Attend a training course. All of the above?

Just an idea: Similar to MPA (Masterpiece Arms) chassis, is it not possible to add a hefty steel weight or two to the rifle for bench shooting (when chasing small groups) and take it off for hunting? Depending on where you attach it, maybe it will not affect barrel/rifle harmonics too much? Dunno, just thinking out loud!

Looks like a lovely rifle with superb ergonomics, with just one ‘flaw’: It exposes problems with shooter form more than a heavy rifle? And we are all spoiled shooting heavy rifles...

I have a 7 pound cheap-as-dirt Japanese 30-06 hunting rifle with a 24” pencil barrel that taught me a humbling lesson. Initial groups size was 3-6” with cheap 150 gn CoreLokt ammo, and i had a serious case of buyers remorse. Almost sold it. Then tried 180 gn Barnes and 178 Federal ammo, and group size came down to 1-1.5”. I was amazed at the difference. (Lesson: Pencil barrels often appear to be bullet picky, so stay inside a wide accuracy node, or else...). After 500 rounds, group size came down to 0.5” or slightly better, because i finally realized i have to keep the rifle neatly in the shoulder pocket with enough pressure for it not to move around during recoil. Problem was me! Not the rifle. Recently developed handloads for it, and during sighting in the new scope at 50 yards, best load produced 3 shots that went into one very round hole. Probably under 0.2 MOA. With the Barnes 180 TTSX handloads, this is my best hunting rifle of all time. Paid only $450 for it, changed out the plastic stock for the Knox blackhawk ‘recoil reduction stock’, so maybe $650 in the gun total before scope and mount. Gun has a weird feel to it because of the way the stock compresses the springs as it moves to absorb the recoil, but i got used to it quickly enough. No more bruised shoulder either. I should probably add a muzzle brake too. Point of the ramble: Light guns require more practice and sometimes a few mods before they shoot well. But it is worth it!

Hope this helps.
No mods or changes needed really other than a good brake and the wider buttpad when they release it. It’s fine in .308 you just got to practice a bit with it and accept it won’t be a less than 1/2 MOA rifle but a 3/4 MOA rifle.
Which I’m fine with. The weight and ergonomics more than make up for it.

So I painted my Fix green with aervoe. According to my scale it added 3/8oz worth of paint. I would have guessed it would have added more. I weighted it with the screws in place too btw.

The screws did retain the copper looking color of the Q sert inserts while protecting the threads.

Pics to follow. Needs to cure for another day or so.

Ni
So I painted my Fix green with aervoe. According to my scale it added 3/8oz worth of paint. I would have guessed it would have added more. I weighted it with the screws in place too btw.

The screws did retain the copper looking color of the Q sert inserts while protecting the threads.

Pics to follow. Needs to cure for another day or so.
nice!! Haha another one! I just fitted an MPA vert grip to it and it’s amazing ??

Reactions: DAVETOOLEY
New to the forum and the fix but i thought I’d post some pics of some accuracy results I’ve gotten from my 6.5 Fix serial number 6xx i just got last month. I have about 200 rounds through it playing around with some hand loads and some factory hornady 140 eld-m ammo. So far, in my hand loads I’ve tried 140 eld-m, 142 smk and 140 Berger hybrids but the hybrids wouldn’t feed so i gave up on those. All with H4350.

For some reason i keep getting a flyer in my handloads and I’m very confident it’s not me pulling shots. It seems like it has been tightening up as i shoot it more so i don’t know if it’s me getting used to it or if the barrel is breaking in. I got one group with the hornady ammo that was pretty bad. Not sure what happened there.
372A5E54-FDD9-4FFE-A1CA-D673D0764EF5.jpegDF928DE7-ACBE-4BF2-B26F-7D8ED50A2BA6.jpeg980DBE1F-249C-4628-B539-D2F4F985DCE7.jpeg2B9C21AF-1DFD-4C5E-A670-4146EC0B9832.jpeg9B92939F-8D04-4658-9129-A79239020880.jpeg3238A53E-354A-4E71-9C25-4D488218ABB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shrubjr
It looks like Proof barreled rifles are starting to show up. I confirmed with this dealer that the rifle is in stock (zero affiliation).

https://www.wbarmory.com/product/q-the-fix-bolt-action-308-win-24″-proof-research-barrel-blue-accents-folding-stock-right-hand-10rd-fix-308-proof-blu/

Are you guys running cans with QD mounts able to deal with the tapered barrel???

White birch armoury are good to go. They sorted the export of my Fix to the U.K.

Also that price for a proof barrelled Fix is seriously cheap.

Reactions: thestacche
I really want a Fix in .308. just scared to buy one right now...

I really want a Fix in .308. just scared to buy one right now...
Why?

Most satisfying gun purchase I’ve ever made. I’ve had a lot of guns too. This just barely topped getting my SR25 Mk11 wirh matching Naval special Warfare used suppressor. That’s how much I love this gun.

For every one person in here that complains there’s 20 out there that you won’t hear from because they are happy.

I mean even most of the guys in this thread love their rifle. Enough to buy one. And almost all are satisfied with the accuracy

Reactions: esw004
For every one person in here that complains there’s 20 out there that you won’t hear from because they are happy.

I mean even most of the guys in this thread love their rifle. Enough to buy one. And almost all are satisfied with the accuracy
I'd accuse you of working for Q, but you're too courteous haha. I'm sure there are plenty of happy customers, but the price, performance issues (perceived or otherwise) and the handful of short comings coupled Q's attitude is enough to give some people concern.

I'd accuse you of working for Q, but you're too courteous haha. I'm sure there are plenty of happy customers, but the price, performance issues (perceived or otherwise) and the handful of short comings coupled Q's attitude is enough to give some people concern.
Ha! Hey I’ll take being accused of being courteous haha.

Perceived performance issues. See that is the problem with the internet. One guy doesn’t shoot it so well and now all of the sudden it’s a crappy rifle. Look at the guy on the last page who couldn’t get it to shoot. He sent it to Q and it groups half minute.

No I don’t work for Q but Kevin should call me. I can help him out with all this. I’d start by sending Tooley and Bartlein each a case of beer that says “sorry I’m an ass sometimes” on it. Then I’d make him publicly say he made a mistake. Then ask Tooley what it would take to fix it. I’d offer the B and T barrels as an upgrade but the Green Mountain barrels shoot fine. I’d do several podcasts/videos about it. Actually I’d do video of Kevin fishing with Frank Green and Dave Tooley and we can say that Russia hacked the internet and created the whole Q-B/T rift as a distraction to weaken our military to keep our military from getting any Q-B/T products. We would re-enact Bill Clinton saying “I did not have sex with that woman” but it can be Kevin saying “I did not talk about my ass and ruin the best thing since sliced bread”...

Then I’d have him get the new buttpad out pronto. I’d hire the right customer service guy who is smart about guns and make sure we return everyone’s emails in 24 hours. I’d make him release the barrel extensions but only to select smiths. Tooley. LRI. Etc. Kevin should be himself. He’s an ass sometimes. But him being himself is what gets these awesome products done by the people that do the engineering. He never should have ruined the B-T relationship. But you can’t deny the awesomeness of this rifle. Period. Buy it. Love it. Shoot it. Cherish it. Stroke it. Pay more attention to it than your kids and wife. Skip work to take it to the range. Shoot the ever living sh** out of it. Or don’t. But I will.

Last edited:
New to the forum and the fix but i thought I’d post some pics of some accuracy results I’ve gotten from my 6.5 Fix serial number 6xx i just got last month. I have about 200 rounds through it playing around with some hand loads and some factory hornady 140 eld-m ammo. So far, in my hand loads I’ve tried 140 eld-m, 142 smk and 140 Berger hybrids but the hybrids wouldn’t feed so i gave up on those. All with H4350.

For some reason i keep getting a flyer in my handloads and I’m very confident it’s not me pulling shots. It seems like it has been tightening up as i shoot it more so i don’t know if it’s me getting used to it or if the barrel is breaking in. I got one group with the hornady ammo that was pretty bad. Not sure what happened there.
View attachment 7004492View attachment 7004494View attachment 7004495View attachment 7004496View attachment 7004497View attachment 7004498

for as light as the gun is, I think you’re shooting it pretty well. I don’t see a gun putting 4 together then tossing one. Maybe Tooley can comment on this but it seems as if a barrel had issues it wouldn’t put 8/10 touching or damn near it.

Perceived performance issues. See that is the problem with the internet. One guy doesn’t shoot it so well and now all of the sudden it’s a crappy rifle. Look at the guy on the last page who couldn’t get it to shoot. He sent it to Q and it groups half minute.

No I don’t work for Q but Kevin should call me. I can help him out with all this. I’d start but sending Tooley and Bartlein each a case of beer that says “sorry I’m an ass sometimes” on it. Then I’d make him publicly say he made a mistake. Then ask Tooley what it would take to fix it. I’d offer the B and T barrels as an upgrade but the Green Mountain barrels shoot fine. I’d do several podcasts/videos about it. Actually I’d do video of Kevin fishing with Frank Green and Dave Tooley and we can say that Russia hacked the internet and created the whole Q-B/T rift as a distraction to weaken our military to keep our military from getting any Q-B/T products. We would re-enact Bill Clinton saying “I did not have sex with that woman” but it can be Kevin saying “I did not talk about my ass and ruin the best thing since sliced bread”...

Then I’d have him get the new buttpad out pronto. I’d hire the right customer service guy who is smart about guns and make sure we return everyone’s emails in 24 hours. I’d make him release the barrel extensions but only to select smiths. Tooley. LRI. Etc. Kevin should be himself. He’s an ass sometimes. But him being himself is what gets these awesome products done by the people that do the engineering. He never should have ruined the B-T relationship. But you can’t deny the awesomeness of this rifle. Period. Buy it. Love it. Shoot it. Cherish it. Stroke it. Pay more attention to it that your kids and wife. Skip work to take it to the range. Shoot the ever living sh** out of it. Or don’t. But I will.
So far the best chuckle of the week.

No I don’t work for Q but Kevin should call me. I can help him out with all this. I’d start by sending Tooley and Bartlein each a case of beer that says “sorry I’m an ass sometimes” on it. Then I’d make him publicly say he made a mistake. Then ask Tooley what it would take to fix it. I’d offer the B and T barrels as an upgrade but the Green Mountain barrels shoot fine. I’d do several podcasts/videos about it. Actually I’d do video of Kevin fishing with Frank Green and Dave Tooley and we can say that Russia hacked the internet and created the whole Q-B/T rift as a distraction to weaken our military to keep our military from getting any Q-B/T products. We would re-enact Bill Clinton saying “I did not have sex with that woman” but it can be Kevin saying “I did not talk about my ass and ruin the best thing since sliced bread”...

Then I’d have him get the new buttpad out pronto. I’d hire the right customer service guy who is smart about guns and make sure we return everyone’s emails in 24 hours. I’d make him release the barrel extensions but only to select smiths. Tooley. LRI. Etc. Kevin should be himself. He’s an ass sometimes. But him being himself is what gets these awesome products done by the people that do the engineering. He never should have ruined the B-T relationship. But you can’t deny the awesomeness of this rifle. Period. Buy it. Love it. Shoot it. Cherish it. Stroke it. Pay more attention to it than your kids and wife. Skip work to take it to the range. Shoot the ever living sh** out of it. Or don’t. But I will.

Gonna go out on a limb here but I don't think a case of beer is going to help considering lawyers had to get involved

So far the best chuckle of the week.
Haha thanks Dave. Ps my barrel should be dropped off to your place any minute now. USPS is taking their sweet time. First it was the 12th. Then the 14th. Now the 15th but this time says it’s out for delivery haha.

Gonna go out on a limb here but I don't think a case of beer is going to help considering lawyers had to get involved
No no, that’s the ice breaker. And lawyers can always be called off if everyone agrees. And enough crow is eaten stirred into humble pie.

Reactions: esw004
Depends on how you measure performance.
If all you’re after is accuracy from a bench or you’re a gamer then you’ll be disappointed.

But if you’re taking it into the field and you need the lightest possible tactical rifle for hunting or target shooting then nothing else does what this was intended for as well as it does.

I see this rifle as a jack of all trades, do it all rifle with an emphasis on ergonomics, modularity, size and weight. If that’s what you’re after then you’ll be able to look past the heavy bolt lift, uncomfortable buttpad and the fact it amplifies holes in your consistency and technique and enjoy the rifle.

If you’re after something similar but are on the fence look at the CA MPR. Same intended use but different approach. I would have been happy with either.

Reactions: JohnnyPhaze
I still think that saying the rifle is too light to shoot accurately is BS. Tikka T3X Lite and Superlite are both under 6.5 lbs (superlite is listed at 5.9). Can't wait to shoot this thing on friday and very happy to have one of Dave's barrels on it.

Reactions: Shrubjr
I still think that saying the rifle is too light to shoot accurately is BS. Tikka T3X Lite and Superlite are both under 6.5 lbs (superlite is listed at 5.9). Can't wait to shoot this thing on friday and very happy to have one of Dave's barrels on it.
Wait no one said that it’s too light to shoot accurately. Q’s tester shot @esw004 ‘s rifle just fine. What we are saying is it’s too light for ANYONE to pick up and turn in 1/4 MOA. Doesn’t mean YOU can’t. But there is an absolute correlation between fundamentals, skill and weight. Why does the Mil make their sniper rifles heavier by design? Intentionally. Why is that? Because it’s common knowledge that the heavier a gun is the less recoil that’s felt and the less felt recoil the easier it will be to shoot teeny tiny groups. And while it’s possible to do, it isn’t the intended purpose of this rifle from my understanding. It’s the jack of all trades rifle. It isn’t going to do every single thing better than anything else in a class

AI AX is widely accepted as basically the best sniper rifle.

Why isn’t it the best hunting rifle? The damn thing weighs 18lbs done up. That doesn’t mean people DONT use them to hunt.

You can’t have it all. But you can have it do a lot of things pretty well. Its the Everyman rifle. No it might not group .002 MOA for EVERYONE but just cause one or two guys say hey it doesn’t group so well that doesn’t mean it sucks isn’t worth what they are asking. They sure sell them quick. And they don’t sell them quick because Kevin is the brother you always wanted. Come on now.

AI AX is widely accepted as basically the best sniper rifle.

Why isn’t it the best hunting rifle? The damn thing weighs 18lbs done up. That doesn’t mean people DONT use them to hunt.

I tried hunting with a 18lb MTU contour barreled Surgeon action, with a Hubble-size optic in an AICS chassis precisely once.

1. I learned how dumb this was for hunting and how much of a pussy I am when I have to haul this around all day.
2. I learned more respect for members of the military who do have to carry beasts such as this.

Fix is done curing. Aervoe Dark Green wirh a coat of Krylon matte clear coat (this is what I use to keep the rubber parts from being sticky). Just need the barrel and she’s ready to rock and roll again :love:

Switched to the longer bipod. It’s lighter and while it doesn’t swivel it’s the right length and 3.5 oz lighter. Also finished up the buttstock mod. Loving it so far. Looks clean.

If I had it to do over again I wouldn’t have painted the comb and the buttpad adjustments as they are very tight tolerances and with a tiny bit of paint (and no clear coat) they don’t really want move as easy as they used to. Which is fine. I got them in place and I don’t see myself adjusting them anytime soon.

Attachments

• 65032CF7-A5D9-4B8A-B4E4-8EC599AABCC0.jpeg
    65032CF7-A5D9-4B8A-B4E4-8EC599AABCC0.jpeg
    835.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 61DEC46D-62F1-4E18-8975-FFA8DAC7E7E4.jpeg
    61DEC46D-62F1-4E18-8975-FFA8DAC7E7E4.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 328
  • 9F3D4A62-BD73-43BE-AEAF-32575977B1F2.jpeg
    9F3D4A62-BD73-43BE-AEAF-32575977B1F2.jpeg
    519.3 KB · Views: 217
Fix is done curing. Aervoe Dark Green wirh a coat of Krylon matte clear coat (this is what I use to keep the rubber parts from being sticky). Just need the barrel and she’s ready to rock and roll again :love:

Switched to the longer bipod. It’s lighter and while it doesn’t swivel it’s the right length and 3.5 oz lighter. Also finished up the buttstock mod. Loving it so far. Looks clean.

If I had it to do over again I wouldn’t have painted the comb and the buttpad adjustments as they are very tight tolerances and with a tiny bit of paint (and no clear coat) they don’t really want move as easy as they used to. Which is fine. I got them in place and I don’t see myself adjusting them anytime soon.
I had mine done in rustoleum but the tolerances are too tight so had everything re done in cerakote and now they move freely and there’s no issue.

Looks good in green. Now I want mine done.

That limbsaver mod turned out well

Paint job turned out sharp! I'll be curious how the limbsaver holds up sans the added support from the stock adjustment mechanism. The plastic is fairly rigid, but flashbacks of rifles falling butt end first left me wanting to err on the side of more cross sectional area. Then again maybe the recoil absorbing properties will mitigate the impact stress!

Reactions: midSCarolina
Paint job turned out sharp! I'll be curious how the limbsaver holds up sans the added support from the stock adjustment mechanism. The plastic is fairly rigid, but flashbacks of rifles falling butt end first left me wanting to err on the side of more cross sectional area. Then again maybe the recoil absorbing properties will mitigate the impact stress!
Yeah me too. I figure it’s worth the try. I’m not an engineer but doing some math and comparing the plastic of Q’s buttpad vs the limbsaver they are about the same thickness. What I also did was use a bolt with a wider head than the Q bolts. Also the hole I drilled in the plastic of the limbsaver is exactly the width of the threaded part of the bolt. It’s pretty snug. It’s a little cleaner looking and it folds with that same authoritative “click” the stock pad had.

I'd love to go fishing with KB! Every boat needs an anchor!

Tracy Bartlein

when y’all hit the wall on that second stage of the trigger pull, does the bolt shroud lift lift up on the rails a little? Causes like a dull thud

1D8FFC43-EFCD-4681-BF31-109F0C809B19.png

Please note: that is not my laughing face.

Last edited:
More childish garbage... I know at least one dealer who decided it wasn't worth ordering / stocking anything from Q from all of this. And 3 individuals I know locally who no longer want any Q products.

I bet he has lost 100s or more of potential rifle sales already. We'll see how long he keeps this up.

More childish garbage... I know at least one dealer who decided it wasn't worth ordering / stocking anything from Q from all of this. And 3 individuals I know locally who no longer want any Q products.

I bet he has lost 100s or more of potential rifle sales already. We'll see how long he keeps this up.
I don’t know why they’re talking shit on anyone. I asked them if they would be bringing out a qsert arca swiss rail and they had no idea what I was talking about.
For a company that claims to be at the forefront of innovation but not knowing that everyone and their dog is running arca swiss on the bottom rail of their precision bolt guns now is pretty funny.

Last edited:

No doubt. I’m sure they’ve lost a bit of business for sure. It’s incomprehensible. It is literally childish. Yet they still are selling like hot cakes. Go figure. I think the engineering speaks louder for some of us. And then there’s the others who don’t pay attention to the internet or industry and just like the product.

Incomprehensible. When Kevin hires me to fix this for him it’s gonna be epic. I’ve got a long list of ideas to fix it. Stay tuned. Kevin. Call me. For real. It’s out of control man. I’ve got 6 kids. I can fix anything. Let’s rock and roll.

On a happier note:

Bro does your sling even QD?

Attachments

• 42F1C9E5-E703-4916-B282-231567224383.jpeg
    42F1C9E5-E703-4916-B282-231567224383.jpeg
    364.3 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: MOUNTIC
No class.

He said it a long time ago. All he needs for his company to be a giant success is 1% of all gun owners business and he’s right.
With the amount of gun sales last year and the year before if he can do that and continue to do similar number he’s not going anywhere.

1% would be a HUGE number for them. One out of a hundred guns sold... Well that's a big goal. They better start putting guns at every single FFL nation wide.

With his business model of trying to make his product not available with long lead times, stuff like this no doubt hurts his company. When you can't impulse buy, people start to research. When they find out what kind of person he is and how he goes about treating other folks in the industry, it no doubt hurts his business.

He probably isn't going anywhere, but won't be as successful going about it this way. In this tight knit industry/community he will have a much harder go of it. Just my opinion. It's his company and he can build it and or destroy it as he likes.

1% would be a HUGE number for them. One out of a hundred guns sold... Well that's a big goal. They better start putting guns at every single FFL nation wide.

With his business model of trying to make his product not available with long lead times, stuff like this no doubt hurts his company. When you can't impulse buy, people start to research. When they find out what kind of person he is and how he goes about treating other folks in the industry, it no doubt hurts his business.

He probably isn't going anywhere, but won't be as successful going about it this way. In this tight knit industry/community he will have a much harder go of it. Just my opinion. It's his company and he can build it and or destroy it as he likes.
It’s hard to speculate the general opinion of the company. With so many male gun bunnies and casual fans that will never be able to afford their products regurgitating their marketing on social media though, id lean towards general opinion is positive. Which is hilarious considering the rate at which they are burning people.