• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s The Lord is my Spotter...

sgtlmj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2006
CO
I wrote this a long time ago, and just found it in an old folder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Lord is my spotter; I shall not want.
He maketh me to stalk through thick swamps:
He leadeth me rushing through danger zones.
He rangeth my target:
He leadeth me in the paths to the FFP for his mission’s sake.

Yea, though I stalk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no compromise: for thou art with me;
Thy support weapon and thy on-call arty they comfort me.
Thou preparest a hide before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Thou anointest my face with camo; My CamelBak runneth over.

Surely patience and accuracy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the Hide of the Sniper forever.

Amen</div></div>

Re: The Lord is my Spotter...

not to knock yee old hand written hymnal writings but i dont believe religion is allowed here.

I don't think he was speaking of any particular religion as to get anyone offended. Saying the name the Lord does not connote anything in particular. Take it for what it is a prayer of many a soldier with no particular meaning outside the person who wrote it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it offends me</div></div> Oh, do tell...

Then why did you open and read the post? It says LORD in the title so the idea of religion was there. Just wondering.

the point is that it violates the rules...IMHO... the fact that it can offend someone just because of the title...

then when you actually read it, it can offend others as blasphemy...

these are the reasons we have a no religion rule... the lord is off limits...period

xbgylw.jpg

High Binder FTW!

I do not take kindly to lords, so yes this topic offends me. :p

I think the reason we have the no religion rule is because of this^^^^^^^ type of shit, people wining about it one way or another. It's <span style="font-weight: bold">certainly</span> not about offending anyone, we do that day in day out 24hrs.

Oh Lord! [facepalm] I've offended.

BTW, what if my name was Jesus Sanchez, would I be banned for posting and offending thee?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I think the reason we have the no religion rule is because of this^^^^^^^ type of shit, people wining about it one way or another. It's <span style="font-weight: bold">certainly</span> not about offending anyone, we do that day in day out 24hrs.

BTW, what if my name was Jesus Sanchez, would I be banned for posting and offending thee? </div></div>

Get real. Everybody knows that they call you "Dirty."
crazy.gif

If youre offended by the title why did you click on it? Im offended by your post. Maybe you shouldnt be allowed on this forum. I love the fact that we constantly rake a new member over the coals if they post something stupid and thats ok. Not really worried about offending them, but God forbid you mention something religious....

Clean the sand out of your vag. Geez

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

BTW, what if my name was Jesus Sanchez, would I be banned for posting and offending thee? </div></div>

Get real. Everybody knows that they call you <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">"Dirty." </span></span>
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Thank you folks, he will be here all week. Be sure to tip the bartender.
cool.gif

Oh Shit!
I'am offended by people that are offended.
I hope it don't offend anyone, me being offended by this.
Damn what the hell was I pissed about?

i'm lucifer's spotter, wrote a song about it wanna here it here it go

I shot her when she fell from heaven.

One to ten, baby haysuze' an eleven.

And I ain't tryin to spit no squibs,

But I'm tryin to figure out from where you came

Because a wind call like hers,

Man, it really occurs in a world like this,

Only way you ever meet a demon like this.

Get up in a spaceship and take that trip.

We kinda have a way with words.

We even start a convo to get correct dopes.

Every other (shake that) becomes a blur.

Be my spotter, I'll be your sir.

I love her, the way she is,
the way she are, my shooting star.

And I pray that you never change. (Never ever change)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm lucifer's spotter, wrote a song about it wanna here it here it go

I shot her when she fell from heaven.

One to ten, baby haysuze' an eleven.

And I ain't tryin to spit no squibs,

But I'm tryin to figure out from where you came

Because a wind call like hers,

Man, it really occurs in a world like this,

Only way you ever meet a demon like this.

Get up in a spaceship and take that trip.

We kinda have a way with words.

We even start a convo to get correct dopes.

Every other (shake that) becomes a blur.

Be my spotter, I'll be your sir.

I love her, the way she is,
the way she are, my shooting star.

And I pray that you never change. (Never ever change)

</div></div>

Sorry VJJ, but....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-fKhQMkMHE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-fKhQMkMHE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Your hit, your going down!

FM, did the OP actually offend you, or do you simply not agree with his statement, because there's a big fucking difference. If he did in fact offend you, then you are a thin-skinned pansy & I pity you. If you simply disagree, then shut the fuck up, stop whining & let Frank enforce the rules of his site... He does not need you to do it for him.

People are entirely too sensitive these days!

actually, J-Ham, I think Frank and the mods have better things to do... mainly because we've been told to self poilce (as long as we're civil about it) and I'm actually just playing devil's advocate, because I can see how religion and politics can easily offend.

as for your pity, I don't need it, and as to the "shut the fuck" up statement... nah, I'll say whatever the fuck I want, within the rules of this site, simply because your candy ass can't stop me, couldn't in person, damn sure can't on here.

So it's OK for you to say whatever you want, but not others? You're making a big deal about being offended, even though you're not actually offended. That doesn't make any sense to me... Why don't you just let it go & stop looking for trouble.

As for your assertion that I am incapable of stopping you (either here or in person), you are at least half right... As for the other half, I have no idea tough guy, but neither do you. Say whatever you want to feel tough & impress your internet friends.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just replace the first word with Jack.
laugh.gif

jacklord.jpg

</div></div>

The real question is this:

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Verdana'"><span style="font-size: 26pt">WWJLD?</span></span></span></span>

Re: Jack Lord is my Spotter...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim See</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this whole thread should be deleted, the poetry hear sucks!</div></div>

Jim before you say the poetry sucks you need to use the correct wording <span style="font-weight: bold">here</span>

Sorry couldn't resist lol
whistle.gif

Force, you're a pussy. Just typing the words "I'm offended" for something you chose to look at with a leading title is fucked up bro. You should take your liberal, offended, gay marriage, welfare promoting pansy girl like feelings to the pink airsoft forum for other idiots where your fragile ego will be more at home. But before you leave, send me all the cash you have that is stamped or printed "IN G_D WE TRUST" because how much of a hypocrite would you be if that didn't offend you too?

I think somebody just has a hankerin' for Ox ...

27zx7bp.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPO-sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Force, you're a pussy. Just typing the words "I'm offended" for something you chose to look at with a leading title is fucked up bro. You should take your liberal, offended, gay marriage, welfare promoting pansy girl like feelings to the pink airsoft forum for other idiots where your fragile ego will be more at home. But before you leave, send me all the cash you have that is stamped or printed "IN G_D WE TRUST" because how much of a hypocrite would you be if that didn't offend you too? </div></div>

Totally Agree!

I can not keep working while I'am offended by this everyday!!!
I must quit my job and stop feeding my kids to protest this cause I'am a dumbass! I'am so friggin sick of people being offended!!!
I have been making fun of this but this shit aint funny.
The first amendment gave me the the right to say what ever the hell I want to and I will till the U.S. falls to those who hate it and we have to care about how YOU FEEL !!!!
I'am sorry but I will Never Care about what you think or feel if you are not like minded as I'am.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPO-sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Force, you're a pussy. Just typing the words "I'm offended" for something you chose to look at with a leading title is fucked up bro. You should take your liberal, offended, gay marriage, welfare promoting pansy girl like feelings to the pink airsoft forum for other idiots where your fragile ego will be more at home. But before you leave, send me all the cash you have that is stamped or printed "IN G_D WE TRUST" because how much of a hypocrite would you be if that didn't offend you too? </div></div>

i'm offended by this