• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The most retarded action movie on the planet?

Not exactly an action movie; but the worst movie I've ever seen was Maximum Overdrive.

Transmorphers, the first one, I didn't even know until now they made 2, you MFers just don't know how bad shit can be unless you watch it. The trailer says it's Transformers meets the Matrix.o_O

Last edited:
If that one is not the worst, then this one is Phenomena. But is does have a very young Jennifer Connelly in it. But really you need to see how crappy this movie is.

You are dead to me. Maximum overdrive is the epitome of cheesy, B movie awesomeness.
Haha. Mr King himself has tried to disown it.
I saw it at release and haven’t seen it since. I went because the AC/DC Who Made Who was the advert. So if you didn’t see it upon original release you may not understand the disappointment.

To each his own though.

Not only did I see it, I watch it whenever it comes on the boob tube. But I enjoy laughing at B movies so there's that. Some people say "Man that scene was horrible" and are pissed. I say "Bwahhahhhh did you see how bad that was lulz".

A lot of those cheesy 80s action movies were badass back when they came out. Not so much anymore. Example: Lone Wolf McQuade. Tried watching it recently and couldn't make it through 10 minutes. When I was a kid watching it that was the shit! Especially the part when he gets buried in his truck that has a supercharger that can be turned on with a switch.

If we are also just talking about bizarre obscure movies that are on the worst list then checkout:

It’s alive part 1 & 2
Blood sucking freaks (sort of B horror)

That bitch was in "In the army now". That brings up fucking Polly Shore movies. Talk about get into the bowels of retardation
hot when she was young.
Lori+Petty.jpg

total trainwreck now. 30 years has not been kind to her.
iu

You are dead to me. Maximum overdrive is the epitome of cheesy, B movie awesomeness.

I think we all secretly wanted to drive a tractor-trailer with a huge smiling green face.

Also to the person who mentioned Cobra, that movie ruined aviator sunglasses for me. :(

Speaking of Stallone, I highly recommend the newest Rambo movie. It's super retarded, but in a good 80s style violence sorta way. If you're a fan of over the top violence then you'll love this one!

So I had watched Wanted when it first came out. I remember it was bad. It was on tv last night and I caught it about half way thru so I watched it for the lulz. I had forgotten just how fucking retarded this movie was.
And yes Chris Pratt is in it as the shitty friend. So is it the most retarded gun/action movie hollywood has spewed?

Any movie where you are cured from death by soaking in hot wax and your instructions come from a fucking weaving machine is always suspect. I'd imagine in the remake they will use the dots on toilet paper for their guidance. I'd question getting into a tub of anything Angelina Jolie used to washed the mayo out of her beef curtains.

Probably not the worst movie ever, but a fairly stupid premise.

Speed Kills

John Travolta had to be really hard up for money

Encino Man.
It has everything cringeworthy.....including Pauly Shore.

I shudder just thinking of it.

The movie theater where I grew up in the 80’s had $1 admission.
Me and Dad watched every Stallone, Norris, Seagal flick that came out.
All were awesome. Still are, by the standards of the time (though I did force my wife to watch “Delta Force” and she was unimpressed, chicks are weird).
I think a lot of young guys do have a harder time appreciating them. I’m knocking on 50, so I’m likely seeing them from a different point of view.

Though I gotta say, Star Ward Episode One was likely the biggest letdown of my lifetime (or at least a close second). I’ve watched it I don’t know how many times, saw it 3 times in the theater, own the POS on VHS, and it only gets worse….every….fucking…..time……

If we are also just talking about bizarre obscure movies that are on the worst list then checkout:

It’s alive part 1 & 2
Blood sucking freaks (sort of B horror)
Thats the one with the man eating babies right? Where they are in the delivery room and the baby pops out and slaughters the entire delivery team yes? Cmon man!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: XikoPlavi
Back to mainstream abominations. The Fifth Element...

Silliest movie to involve Hollywood not knowing beans about anything was "Tears of the Sun" with Bruce Willis. SEALs accomplish the objective regardless of obstacles. So, hiking out with 20 sick people would not happen. You find the doctor, search and detain for booby traps. Sedate her. Hump it to the EP. Back aboard ship by 7 bells, ready for dinner.

Anything with bruce willis.

I know someone that knows him personally and he's a great guy, but every movie he's been in was garbage.

Thats the one with the man eating babies right? Where they are in the delivery room and the baby pops out and slaughters the entire delivery team yes? Cmon man!!!!
LOL. That’s the one (part1. Part2 was almost weirder. )