• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The music industry will have to shut Tom MacDonald up. People are "listening."

Not a big rap fan, usually only funny rap, as I can’t relate to the rest, but tom kicks ass. I can’t listen to a lot of it, but the message is great.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Tom is currently being stopped from being added to Billboard charts because of the data collection agency they use. So they are effectively shutting him down because they can't have an independent artist at #1. The pfister copies aren't being counted, only downloads.

Reactions: WaltHer
I saw that video yesterday. They don't believe his sales numbers because according to their data it isn't possible for an independent to sell that many albums without a major distributor. Complete bullshit, and that Dara collection agency is intentionally freezing him out.

Tom is currently being stopped from being added to Billboard charts because of the data collection agency they use. So they are effectively shutting him down because they can't have an independent artist at #1. The pfister copies aren't being counted, only downloads.
Just makes him more popular. Its hilarious.

Reactions: Davo308
When I see outside forces lining up to put down/keep down an underdog like Tom McDonald within the music industry, it adds perspective to what They will do to protect themselves in the real world.

Well, I watched Tom's video about the debacle with data collection, and Tom assumes/implies incompetence. But I think he needs to lean toward the more obvious...that their "ineptness" is actually more deliberate, with intent; they don't want to report independent operations because their purpose is to bolster the major labels.

Well, I watched Tom's video about the debacle with data collection, and Tom assumes/implies incompetence. But I think he needs to lean toward the more obvious...that their "ineptness" is actually more deliberate, with intent; they don't want to report independent operations because their purpose is to bolster the major labels.
Come on, he doesn't hint, he pretty much comes out and says that it is "the system" at work here, that stacks everything against the independent to protect their own.

Come on, he doesn't hint, he pretty much comes out and says that it is "the system" at work here, that stacks everything against the independent to protect their own.
Yeah, I guess you're right.

I suppose I was feeling "mixed messages" when he and Nova continually explained and offered unfettered access, over, and over, through 50 emails as if the other party was acting in good-faith and just "misunderstanding." But in retrospect, I'm sure Tom and Nova figured it out early on, but continued, despite the disingenuous responses, so they could document the entire thing as a case study to present to the public, just like they did here in the video. Their massive effort to explain would be clear to everyone, and the sham is laid bare for everyone.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer