• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

@ColinW - I may be an old man, but that is better than boobies or undies hanging out by many miles.
A woman who is beaming with joy holding her baby always makes me smile and warms my heart. That is genuine joy in a picture.
Congrats on fatherhood!!
Give that smiling lady a nice foot massage and a glass of wine once in a while.

@ColinW - I may be an old man, but that is better than boobies or undies hanging out by many miles.
A woman who is beaming with joy holding her baby always makes me smile and warms my heart. That is genuine joy in a picture.
Congrats on fatherhood!!
Give that smiling lady a nice foot massage and a glass of wine once in a while.
I couldn’t agree more! She certainly has that mother glow. 🥰 Will do! She’s got the bottle of Merlot, I’ll work on the feet 🙂👍🏻

My oldest son was born on February 25th and his name is also Joshua.

Congrats!
Thank you!! There's a beautiful coincidence! :) We wanted our children to each have a middle name after one of the national parks. We had 2 names chosen for him or her, as their gender was a surprise upon arrival. Liam Zion or Joshua Bryce for a boy. If it were a girl, it was going to be Evelynn Denali or Ava Sierra and they would "name themselves" based on what we felt when he or she arrived. Since our first was a boy...We decided on Joshua Bryce after Joshua Tree nat'l park, where my wife & I go rock climbing every winter and Bryce after Bryce canyon in Utah.

Reactions: 308Gunner
Thank you!! There's a beautiful coincidence! :) We wanted our children to each have a middle name after one of the national parks. We had 2 names chosen for him or her, as their gender was a surprise upon arrival. Liam Zion or Joshua Bryce for a boy. If it were a girl, it was going to be Evelynn Denali or Ava Sierra and they would "name themselves" based on what we felt when he or she arrived. Since our first was a boy...We decided on Joshua Bryce after Joshua Tree nat'l park, where my wife & I go rock climbing every winter and Bryce after Bryce canyon in Utah.

All of my children have biblical names. Joshua, Matthew, Sarah and Daniel. Their middle names are taken from other members of the family tree. First's middle name is my first name, second was my father in law, third was from my grandmother and the fourth is from my dad.

• Love
Reactions: ColinW
Ummm....yes
Here you go!
7ED28334-D8E3-463D-AA42-D1213488E3B9.jpeg

Here's my straight shooting awesome wife! My Yellow Rose of Texas!

Attachments

• tempImageVXJ8yc.png
    tempImageVXJ8yc.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 612
  • 51610367-2F7B-47BC-B77C-6961365E1E4B.jpeg
    51610367-2F7B-47BC-B77C-6961365E1E4B.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 589
  • tempImageCjaPRg.png
    tempImageCjaPRg.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 525
  • 2B7CD0A8-8D92-4550-A60F-79DF3874126B_1_201_a.jpeg
    2B7CD0A8-8D92-4550-A60F-79DF3874126B_1_201_a.jpeg
    960.9 KB · Views: 533
  • 7F64560F-A3D1-4E34-9D99-FF292B7CEA46.jpeg
    7F64560F-A3D1-4E34-9D99-FF292B7CEA46.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 610
Thats where you're wrong, kiddo..
Dude. I got ball hairs older than you. That arent even grey yet. Grey ball hairs? Older than yer grandad.
kidding. Im rollin up on 41 this summer.... 🤣

And that pic? A fruit cake who wears a tshirt under a polo and “shapes” his beard lines vs a classy lady in a doily for an outfit with Jellies!!!
Not even a contest!!
Like Jabba vs Princess Leah and yeah, yer wife is the princess dude.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Dude. I got ball hairs older than you. That arent even grey yet. Grey ball hairs? Older than yer grandad.
kidding. Im rollin up on 41 this summer.... 🤣

And that pic? A fruit cake who wears a tshirt under a polo and “shapes” his beard lines vs a classy lady in a doily for an outfit with Jellies!!!
Not even a contest!!
Like Jabba vs Princess Leah and yeah, yer wife is the princess dude.

Don't be over there hating, son. I can smell the jealousy of my handsome looks from here 🤣.

lol South American prostitutes, and of all places, what could go wrong? I knew a 50 year old Armenian guy a decade ago who owned a small sandwich shop, loved the Tijuana hookers would go every other weekend just about. Kept doing it until a pimp hiding in the motel room hit him in the back of the head and they robbed him. He never woke up and someone else took over his sandwich shop.

lol South American prostitutes, and of all places, what could go wrong? I knew a 50 year old Armenian guy a decade ago who owned a small sandwich shop, loved the Tijuana hookers would go every other weekend just about. Kept doing it until a pimp hiding in the motel room hit him in the back of the head and they robbed him. He never woke up and someone else took over his sandwich shop.

true, but we here can enjoy the fruits of his spending from our safe locations. lol

Reactions: DougMacray
Like I said, after 16 years she still puts up with my bullshit!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now that being said..... post the pics a little deeper in my phone and well...... I don't even want to think about it. I would be castrated, missing limbs, and more.
We won’t tell a soul. You can post now.

Seeing this thread for the first time. The action shots are my favorite.