• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Next Trayvon Martin Case?

I’ll say this from my own shooting, nothing you read or hear on the news is accurate. You guys are all pulling quotes and shit trying to prove your side of what you think happened. Those quotes are all made up by the dip shit journalists who wrote the story. They had quotes attributed to me hours after my shooting, and I didn’t say a fucking thing to anyone. Right now this shooting could go either way on being justified or not. Until actual evidence is presented, everything you guys are doing is speculation based off of a journalists artistic spin and you own biases being layered over a video. Give it some time, and try to not get caught up the shit show that’s about to go down surrounding it.

Well some was actually video and the da report.
Could have been altered I suppose but both appear legit.

Those are the two things that formed my opinion on the shoot.

People tired of getting robbed and doesn't seem to be a priority to solve these crimes.

I figure this to happen more often.

Sad race is a concern at all.

I’ll say this from my own shooting, nothing you read or hear on the news is accurate. You guys are all pulling quotes and shit trying to prove your side of what you think happened. Those quotes are all made up by the dip shit journalists who wrote the story. They had quotes attributed to me hours after my shooting, and I didn’t say a fucking thing to anyone. Right now this shooting could go either way on being justified or not. Until actual evidence is presented, everything you guys are doing is speculation based off of a journalists artistic spin and you own biases being layered over a video. Give it some time, and try to not get caught up the shit show that’s about to go down surrounding it.

I know this is gonna ruin your day, but you think like I do! :D I don't think this case is in itself like the Martin/Zimmerman case, but the way the media covers it is gonna be the EXACT same. The idiots at CNN will make the dead black guy out to be the most perfect angel on the planet and the idiots at Fox will make him out to be Satan incarnate. Take it from the Friendliest Faggot here at the Hide and don't be lazy by listening to the biased media. Do your own research and investigation and then come up with YOUR OWN conclusion. God knows you all have the spare time to do it what with Corona Chan still spreading her wings.

I don't think this was based on race. It may have been a factor, but I think the major story here is that an over zealous ex cop greatly overstepped his bounds by trying to conduct a citizen's arrest without explicitly witnessing a crime and it went south. A 911 call was made, it's not clear who made it exactly, and it said that there was a black male in a white shirt in an open construction site. It's really not clear whether he witnessed tresspassing or theft. Either way depending on GA law about brandishing a firearm he could be charged for that too. The guy is responsible for what happened. I'm guessing he goes down for 1st degree murder because it involves false inprisonment leading to death.

The specific Ga laws covering this situation were posted earlier in this thread.

Good shoot.

I don't mean bedsheet wearing racism... black people can and many are just as prejudiced as any white person, Chinese are as much as any. Prejudice is human nature. You may make a conscious effort to not be, fine, kudos, but it takes time to see enough of a person to know their character, and our minds and evolutionary history, for the sake of survival, has tuned us to make fast judgements in the meantime.

Anyway, I've reached my quota for being called an idiot for one night. In that regards you've made a fine substitute for my ex-wife.

Bon nuit, et bon chance!
Type B racism, sure. By type B I mean that by staistical groups, black males commit crimes at higher rates than white people per capita. If given no other information than one of two men are criminals, one is white and one is black it is more likely the black male is the criminal. Lots of times you're not given much more information than that. That's why banning employer background checks actually hurt black employment, they did not give the employer more information. If you have prejudice against someone purely because of the color of their skin regardless of the stats, that'd be type A racism and it's pretty gross. It may be human nature, but so is rape. Both of which can be controlled. The feelings and compulsion may still be there, but if it's not acted on I wouldn't really call that racism. We all have thoughts that aren't acted on all the time. Doesn't make you a bad person.

The specific Ga laws covering this situation were posted earlier in this thread.

Good shoot.
Open carry is legal, but is threatening covered by this? The video and the 911 call leave a lot of questions unanswered (they almost bring up more questions than they answer), which are the only evidence we have so far. It all comes down to whether or not he explicitly witnessed a crime that warrants a civil arrest. If he did, he probably goes free, if not, he probably goes away.

You may be right, but I certainly don't think it's a cut and dry situation in the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Dude, you are throwing around terms recklessly. You’re being intellectually lazy, and it seems like you are interjecting your knee-jerk reaction into your posts.

This is second degree murder. Brandishing firearms, letting off a round, hell kidnapping even etc, all can be easily shown to be indicative of intent. The jogger was in a white t shirt, shorts, no swag bag or apparatus of the common and proficient burglar. Furthermore, if as suspected, he was the repeat and hitherto successful burglar, why then would his otherwise wise judgement suddenly fail him and cause him to jog, in daylight...

This victim made the mistake of forgetting where he was and where people around him think his place ought to be.

"Where the white women at?"
There is no second degree murder in Georgia. There is only murder.
EFA7F5FC-DE6F-4133-BBBB-94067F781C60.png

This clearly wasn’t murder by Georgia’s law.
They weren’t brandishing their weapons according to Georgia law. Kidnapping? Surely you are joking? Intent? They called in their intent, it’s in the DA report. They found the guy hanging out in a home under construction in the area, and wanted to ask him some questions.
ok... so dude rolling up armed and brandishing ain't no big deal. You don't think a real, practiced thief would have the presence of mind to NOT drop his gear and leave it all behind for the police to find and dust? You don't think a practiced thief would have a vehicle nearby to make a gettaway rather than JOG?!?

You think asking someone to stop and driving up armed are the same? Really? Do you live in West World fantasy and think it's ok to say "Ew ain't from round these here parts are ye?".

Do you not think that it's reasonable to assume that he HAD to grab the gun to have a chance to live because, heck, he may just have been jogging and now there are armed men trying to detain him.... you think he MUST have assumed these men had obviously good intentions? How do you not think that he may have had the idea that these were a couple of assholes assuming he was a criminal and wanted to hurt/hang/shoot him? NOt an unreasonable assumption to jump to for a lone black man confronted suddenly by two armed white men...

The pointing of the gun is irrelevant. It's brandishing, it's intent, it's illegal and rightly and hopefully so, they're fucked. I wish them well in their new family of the Aryan Brotherhood and pray that their family makes them a nice set of knee pads to lessen the chaffing of the hard prison concrete floors as they make friends and influence people.
No, the pointing of the gun is highly relevant. That’s called brandishing. I also don’t think it’s reasonable to assume these guys were there to lynch him. That hasn’t happened in Georgia for 40 years.
I'll have you know I've watched hours of reality TV cops and am threfore practically a cop, lawyer, prosecutr and judge. I.e. every bit the expert you are...

Neither of the men who killed the victim had any video or foreknowledge of the victim's specifics. There was nothing outwardly obvious about the man regarding his past or motives. There was, in effect, no PC (probable cause. I know this because I've watched hours of reality TV cop shows, see, skillz bitch...). Certainly, there was no PC to justify the armed pursuit.

A citizen's arrest cannot be lawful under any and all circumstances. You need a reason. Not sure you can do it with arms 'in flagrante'

But please, tell me which episode of COPS I need to rewatch to achieve your Yoda level understanding of the modus operandi of the common criminal mind...

I shiver, with anticipation.
You don’t know that they had no direct evidence for probable cause, none of us do. We do know that the DA stated the three men had credible firsthand evidence. What that is, we’ll see in time, I’m sure.

My thoughts are if that guy wasn’t in that neighborhood jogging and my hunch is that he wasn’t (down the middle of the road, odd shoes, odd shorts, not sure how far from home or his car he is, taking a breather in a construction site) these guys are gonna be found innocent. If he was just jogging and the state insists on murder charges, these guys are gonna walk. Even if the state goes after voluntary manslaughter and the dude was just jogging, I don’t know that there is a conviction there. In any of these outcomes, ATL is probably gonna burn.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
i want to know who the f*&& these idiots think they are running down the road. A dude coming at you got it, jump in a car go looking for a dude armed - you gotta be a fucking idiot. In this case seems like a couple of em. My bet - two dipshits bored because of shutdown, using the few iq cells they had in a very poor way.

Reactions: jr81452 and Bender
Dude, you are throwing around terms recklessly. You’re being intellectually lazy, and it seems like you are interjecting your knee-jerk reaction into your posts.

There is no second degree murder in Georgia. There is only murder. View attachment 7319966
This clearly wasn’t murder by Georgia’s law.
They weren’t brandishing their weapons according to Georgia law. Kidnapping? Surely you are joking? Intent? They called in their intent, it’s in the DA report. They found the guy hanging out in a home under construction in the area, and wanted to ask him some questions.
No, the pointing of the gun is highly relevant. That’s called brandishing. I also don’t think it’s reasonable to assume these guys were there to lynch him. That hasn’t happened in Georgia for 40 years.

You don’t know that they had no direct evidence for probable cause, none of us do. We do know that the DA stated the three men had credible firsthand evidence. What that is, we’ll see in time, I’m sure.

My thoughts are if that guy wasn’t in that neighborhood jogging and my hunch is that he wasn’t (down the middle of the road, odd shoes, odd shorts, not sure how far from home or his car he is, taking a breather in a construction site) these guys are gonna be found innocent. If he was just jogging and the state insists on murder charges, these guys are gonna walk. Even if the state goes after voluntary manslaughter and the dude was just jogging, I don’t know that there is a conviction there. In any of these outcomes, ATL is probably gonna burn.
Stopping and questioning (forcibly) by a citizen is explicitly defined as false imprisonment federally. A dude died, so it's no longer just state law we're taking about here. (Would also be federal murder 1 since false imprisonment lead to death) If they saw a crime being committed, a citizens arrest could be legal which would mean taking him to the nearest peace officer, and interrogation would suggest intent that is considered unlawful. Not sure if tresspassing applies here though, as the 911 call suggests the only thing he saw was the guy in the open construction site. If they didn't have the right, then its 2 guys rolling up on a kid with guns and a pickup. None of this is clear yet, but with only the given evidence it would be a toss up whether or not they get convicted.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Seems like the DA had pretty solid reasons for not charging anyone. He didn't believe they committed any crime. Not that that matters to the mob and biased media who salivate at cases like this where a poor, downtrodden black man is killed by whitey.
Their actions were stupid, no doubt. But, I don't think any jury is going to convict them of cold blooded murder. This guy is no "jogger" innocently going about his business when he was ambushed and murdered. He was likely up to no good, got caught, and then chose confrontation instead of fleeing or just stopping and waiting for the cops to arrive. Any half assed defense attorney can make a convincing case for reasonable doubt.
idk. Depends on the jury. Get a bunch of black women on there they are going to fry.

Same as visiting any vibrant city these days. Shoot someone in self defense that is trying to rob or carjack you. Black racist DA will charge you. Then the criminals grandmothers will be on the jury. Going to half these cities is like going to a third world country full of people who have been taught to hate you.

And all the tyrants/deep stare love this stuff. Keep us hating each other so we don’t focus on the thefts and other crap they are pulling.
White liberal women cause a lot of this. They teach and enable all this hatred. Like every couple years they have a new movie about slavery. Have to keep stirring the pot.

In GA. When you go for someone's gun. They can and will shoot you.
Not when the one who's gun is out is the one who started the confrontation. There isn't a single state in the union that will let the initiator of a confrontation step it up to use deadly force then claim self defense. If you think I'm wrong, I urge you to find statute and/or case law from Georgia or anywhere that says I'm wrong. Take all the time you need...…..

You can also make citizens arrest in GA
Under what exact conditions? Can you list them? And were those conditions met in this instance?

I pray some of you people never get in a confrontation because the knowledge surrounding the use of force in self defense is severely lacking in many of you, apparently including you. You, and the others that follow your train of thought (he went for the gun, good shoot), had best never shoot anyone because your chances of going to a penitentiary are very, very, high. And once you're found criminally liable your immunity from civil liability (if your state grants you that) evaporates.

Here's the lessons as I see them.

1) If you attempt to stop a criminal, you're putting your life and liberty in jeopardy. This applies to leo's, but much, much more so for non-leo's.

2) Physically assaulting someone that's holding a shotgun is a bad idea.

3) The State will burn your ass to make their problem go away.

OK, I haven't read this whole thread, and I think the rednecks fucked up big time, but I want to know, and this may have been asked already, but why was the guy in the car videoing the whole thing. He was driving slow and videoing before the jogger or the rednecks were ever in view. Did he know something was about to go down? He just happened to have his camera rolling at the perfect time? Hmmmm.......

Reactions: Bender
OK, I haven't read this whole thread, and I think the rednecks fucked up big time, but I want to know, and this may have been asked already, but why was the guy in the car videoing the whole thing. He was driving slow and videoing before the jogger or the rednecks were ever in view. Did he know something was about to go down? He just happened to have his camera rolling at the perfect time? Hmmmm.......

I do not know this for certain, but I believe that the guy recording the video is the third person who is mentioned in the police report.

He was one of three trying to stop the "jogger" that was stealing. I believe they have a warrant for him too now. The natives are restless and require great sacrifice.

Anyone mind sharing the sources that explicitly show Ahmaud Arbery was a thief?

Evidence he is a thief is being destroyed as we speak. He was seen prowling in homes under construction and lurking on private property. Eventually, someone will find his gangster Facebook pictures and whatever else. But, the media will refuse to report it.

Trayvon Martian was a 6'2", 180 pound thug who was expelled from school for being a criminal and a dope dealer, he was a druggie who liked getting high on codeine cough syrup. He was actually on the front porch to his dad's apartment about to go inside (talking to girlfriend on the phone) when he decided to walk back down the street and violently attack the neighborhood watch guy. ....................................nobody will tell you that will they?

Mike Brown was a 6'3", 280 pound thug who had literally just robbed a store and beat the employee while wearing bright red and yellow clothes. He was walking down the middle of the street, blocking traffic when a passing cop rolled down the window and asked him to get to the sidewalk, he refused of course. When the robbery and description came over the radio, the cop backed up and tried to arrest him. He was shot while beating the shit out of the cop as he sat in his patrol car.......................................sweet baby Mike was so fucking guilty that the racist Eric Holder, a man who despises white people, could not prosecute the cop.

Freddie Gray was a criminal and known thug is his neighborhood, he was arrested for carrying a knife while out being a thug and he died in a transport van, he fought violently with the cops and they just hucked his ass in the van without a seat belt, no one knew he had a previous neck injury and fused vertebrae in his neck.

This guys are scumbags 98% of the time and 99.5% of the time they would be alive if they made better choices. As for the group Black Lives Matter protesting the 100 or so black men shot and killed by cops every year. Do you ever wonder why they are not upset at all over the 3,300 black men murdered by black men every year? I do.

Here is another case of a group of sweet innocent young black men shooting it out with the cops and getting killed,,,,,,,,,,,,,fucking racist black cops fought back. Imagine, "black lives matter"...........................unless they happen to be black policemen.

The fact of the matter is there’s a video showing these guys aren’t 100% in the wrong. There’s nothing wrong with asking someone to stop and talk to them, there’s nothing illegal about doing it while armed. The dude never point the gun at him and it’s quite clear in the video. HE ATTACKED THEM. Fucking period. You can not argue with that, it’s literally on fucking video.

There is potentially much that is wrong with "asking someone to stop and talk" and some it "while armed", and it all has to do with tone and approach. If I'm CCWing or discretely open carrying and I politely ask someone for directions, that's OK. If I've got a shotgun at low ready and jump out of a pickup truck that is stopped in the middle of the street (a truck which also has sometime standing in the bed) and tell sometime to stop as they are being chased by another party in another vehicle, that's armed assault and I have right to fear for my life.

Let's paint a scenario - say I'm cycling on my expensive road bike through the local urban wasteland, and I become aware that I'm getting followed by some dude in a '77 Monte Carlo. Ok, I go from White to Yellow, but things aren't yet abnormal (note that I should go to Orange, but perhaps I'm tired and/or my normalcy bias is strong).

'Round the next bend, there is an Escalade on shiny 24s parked in a manner that is blocking my lane, with a couple of "vibrant youth" of one's preferred visable. One of them is hanging out of the rear hatch window, and the other is out of the driver's door and openly brandishing a long arm. They are both demanding in an aggressive and/or excited tone that I stop and talk; this is not a friendly sort of "hey, buddy, can you help us change a flat?" request.

At this point, I've now gone from Yellow to some shade of deep Orange (should be Red, but once again, fatigue + normalcy bias), and once that I realize I'm boxed in with no easy access to my Glock 43 (usually in my CamelBak), then maybe the best option I have is to jump off my bike and bumrush the dude with the long gun. Shit, even if I happened to hop off the bike, access the gun, and take cover, the odds still aren't in my favor. But any way we slice it, "stop and talk" is extremely unlikely to yield the desired results - the best-case scenario is a shakedown for my bike and wallet, and there is a decent probability this ends with a kidnapping and a body washing up on the shore of the local lake in a month.

Tactically, I've fucked up at a few points in this process, and now I'm probably dead as a result. But you know damn well that if or up a fight against the aggressors, I'd posthumously be hailed as a hero - or at least an incredibly brave but stupid victim in the "bigger balls than brain" category - by most of the people in this very same thread.

Reactions: jr81452
It's not the first time that the propaganda arm of the government has used a situation to divert attention or promote an agenda. They are as trustworthy as anyone on extended stay at any prison.
They are a "For Profit" company. They will sell anything to make a dollar including their souls.

That said.
I have a theory of what happened that day but I will wait for ALL of the FACTS to be known before passing judgement.
I do know that the paths of 4 individuals crossed that day and it turned into a shit storm. The propaganda networks are using it for an agenda.
Don't be fools and get caught up in their game. I have read every post here so far. Many people are expressing their "theory" of the event. Many people are injecting things that are not facts. Many people are using statistics and historical notion to "solve" this.
Don't let some shit propaganda tool divide us. It's only been a couple years since the great divider left the scene. I would like to believe we learned a lesson. Seems not!!

There is potentially much that is wrong with "asking someone to stop and talk" and some it "while armed", and it all has to do with tone and approach. If I'm CCWing or discretely open carrying and I politely ask someone for directions, that's OK. If I've got a shotgun at low ready and jump out of a pickup truck that is stopped in the middle of the street (a truck which also has sometime standing in the bed) and tell sometime to stop as they are being chased by another party in another vehicle, that's armed assault and I have right to fear for my life.

Let's paint a scenario - say I'm cycling on my expensive road bike through the local urban wasteland, and I become aware that I'm getting followed by some dude in a '77 Monte Carlo. Ok, I go from White to Yellow, but things aren't yet abnormal (note that I should go to Orange, but perhaps I'm tired and/or my normalcy bias is strong).

'Round the next bend, there is an Escalade on shiny 24s parked in a manner that is blocking my lane, with a couple of "vibrant youth" of one's preferred visable. One of them is hanging out of the rear hatch window, and the other is out of the driver's door and openly brandishing a long arm. They are both demanding in an aggressive and/or excited tone that I stop and talk; this is not a friendly sort of "hey, buddy, can you help us change a flat?" request.

At this point, I've now gone from Yellow to some shade of deep Orange (should be Red, but once again, fatigue + normalcy bias), and once that I realize I'm boxed in with no easy access to my Glock 43 (usually in my CamelBak), then maybe the best option I have is to jump off my bike and bumrush the dude with the long gun. Shit, even if I happened to hop off the bike, access the gun, and take cover, the odds still aren't in my favor. But any way we slice it, "stop and talk" is extremely unlikely to yield the desired results - the best-case scenario is a shakedown for my bike and wallet, and there is a decent probability this ends with a kidnapping and a body washing up on the shore of the local lake in a month.

Tactically, I've fucked up at a few points in this process, and now I'm probably dead as a result. But you know damn well that if or up a fight against the aggressors, I'd posthumously be hailed as a hero - or at least an incredibly brave but stupid victim in the "bigger balls than brain" category - by most of the people in this very same thread.
Did you steal the bike?

I think I found my entertainment for the rest of the night here:
FYI, GZ was a “white hispanic”...

Did you steal the bike?

I have no proof at this point that I didn't steal it - there is no registration paperwork and I don't carry the original purchase receipt. Should I stop and let them call the serial number into the police or local bike shops before they let me go on my way? That's a reasonable request, right? These guys are certainly just trying to help...

• Haha
Reactions: jr81452
I have no proof at this point that I didn't steal it - there is no registration paperwork and I don't carry the original purchase receipt. Should I stop and let them call the serial number into the police or local bike shops before they let me go on my way? That's a reasonable request, right? These guys are certainly just trying to help...
My point is it changes the story. Are you riding a bike for exercise/pleasure or are you fleeing after committing a crime. Two totally different situations.

My point is it changes the story. Are you riding a bike for exercise/pleasure or are you fleeing after committing a crime. Two totally different situations.

Maybe the guys in the Monte Carlo and the 'Slade spotted a white boy stealing a red bike earlier that day and "just want to talk". They are justified in creating an armed confrontation with me, right?

I just know that were I in this tit wringing I would want a "Jury from your Peers" and they pick the jury out of SnipersHide.
I think I would come out of that OK, right, wrong, or split decision, I would be judged by a jury of my peers and I would be OK with that.
I have no time to suffer fools. like Libtards.

With a snipers hide jury you may sit in jail for the rest of your life, while we deliberate . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The video of this incident is not conclusive, in my opinion. But it sure looks to me like he runs around the truck and charges at the guy holding the shotgun. Why the fuck would you charge someone holding a firearm?

In the hypothetical I might charge a person who had me at gunpoint if (1) I believed that he intended to murder me regardless of my actions or (2) I had got to the point where I was not going to take any more shit from assholes in this life. Of course I have no idea if either of those apply in this case. I just wonder how much nationwide attention this story would get if the race were reversed. It almost seems like the media has an ax to grind. Yes, for all I know this was murder, but a lot of people get murdered with little fanfare.

Problem is all we have is a short video clip. We dont know what or if anything transpired before all this. We can "what if" all day. I would like to believe that in 2020 we dont have the issues we used to ha e in this country with lynch mobs based over race. Who knows. Hopefully the actual truth will come out in this and not 10yrs after.

I suspect a drug and alcohol test of all involved would be revealing. It would not have a bearing on guilt or innocence but it would likely explain things that seem unexplainable from the present information.

"When all the evidence is revealed"
The evidence has already been revealed.
Most of you cant see that glaring evidence, because you are preoccupied with color of someone's skin.

I'm not joking, when I say, deep down you are pissed at these rednecks because they put white guilt on you.
If you are tired of being manipulated, then stop.
The black community isn't going to give you a key to the ghetto. They aren't going to present you with a "blackest white person" award.
You want to be their friend, they dont want to be yours. What some of you need is to wake the fuck up.
Here....its like this, pretty much exactly like this. Imagine yourself as the Ofay...they dont want to be your "bros" and I dont blame them.

You guys are playing the exact game the media wants you to play. They want you to debate race and hate crimes and put a wedge between all of us.

Take all of that out of the equation and ask the right question:

When is it ever ok to try and stop someone in the middle of the street with guns drawn and no violent crimes occurring?

I don’t care if they thought he “might” be guilty of anything you just can’t do that... if they hadn’t taken that action then no one would have died and we wouldn’t have to have these stupid conversations. People like this are what set responsible gun owners back and the media feeds on it to divide us.

Use some common sense.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. They should lock both of them up, we will be better off without this kind of stupidly roaming around freely.

You guys are playing the exact game the media wants you to play. They want you to debate race and hate crimes and put a wedge between all of us.

When is it ever ok to try and stop someone in the middle of the street with guns drawn and no violent crimes occurring?

I don’t care if they thought he “might” be guilty of anything you just can’t do that... if they hadn’t taken that action then no one would have died and we wouldn’t have to have these stupid conversations. People like this are what set responsible gun owners back and the media feeds on it to divide us.

Use some common sense.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. They should lock both of them up, we will be better off without this kind of stupidly roaming around freely.

Couldn’t have said it better.

I really don't see anyone making this a race issue other than chicken and mTn. I don't see this as a hate crime at all. The two men thought they had enough rights to chase, block, and with guns drawn 'just ask some questions'. They are wrong, they're not within their rights to do that. And whatever the 'commonsense' actions of someone on the wrong end of those actions are, the victim had the right to fight back. Castle Doctrine in effect.

I don't lose my rights, and you don't suddenly get more of them, because you think I'm a bad person. That's what the courts are for.

It's interesting that the 'let's overthrow the govt' crowd is now the 'well I would just be a good boy and not escalate'. I call BS on that.

If stacey abrams rides this to the white house then it's partly because of people who think 'good shoot'.

Anyway, I'm sure the media will give us the necessary sound bytes and fair and balanced views of this incident and we'll all be wiser and happier for it.

Use some common sense.

So let’s put the shoe on the other foot. You see someone trespassing in your neighborhood after a rash of thefts and burglaries, you call 911, and go to detain him until law enforcement arrives. You legally open carry to defend yourself, because you don’t know how armed or how dangerous this guy might be. You approach him and tell him to stop, a very brief verbal altercation ensues, and he pivots 90* and comes at you on a dead run. How much of a beating do you have to take before you can defend yourself? If he successfully wrestles your weapon away can the other guy shoot him? What if he points it at you, then can your Dad shoot him? Or basically are the ROE do not fire until fired upon?

So let’s put the shoe on the other foot. You see someone trespassing in your neighborhood

Just make sure you understand trespassing, you have no rights to keep people out of the public access spaces and public spaces of your "neighborhood".

In addition, you'll find that getting guns and chasing down someone who doesn't have your property on them as they run and didn't just commit some violent crime, is a great way to spend your entire life savings on your lawyers keeping you out of jail.

We are nowhere near the point of needing to do our own justice and most probably wouldn't like it either as it will then be a two way range with probably some heel clickers as well telling you what you need to do at gunpoint.

Brunswick News reported "that only one burglary was reported in the area between the start of 2020 and the day Arbery died. The sole item stolen was a gun from Travis McMichael's unlocked pickup truck."

Until someone finds a source saying there was a serial burglar out in the area prior to Arbery's death, that claim is bogus for justifying even the initial "pursuit of a suspect"

So let’s put the shoe on the other foot. You see someone trespassing in your neighborhood after a rash of thefts and burglaries, you call 911, and go to detain him until law enforcement arrives. You legally open carry to defend yourself, because you don’t know how armed or how dangerous this guy might be. You approach him and tell him to stop, a very brief verbal altercation ensues, and he pivots 90* and comes at you on a dead run. How much of a beating do you have to take before you can defend yourself? If he successfully wrestles your weapon away can the other guy shoot him? What if he points it at you, then can your Dad shoot him? Or basically are the ROE do not fire until fired upon?
That's not what happened here, so why ask?

Brunswick News reported "that only one burglary was reported in the area between the start of 2020 and the day Arbery died. The sole item stolen was a gun from Travis McMichael's unlocked pickup truck."

Until someone finds a source saying there was a serial burglar out in the area prior to Arbery's death, that claim is bogus for justifying even the initial "pursuit of a suspect"

"Brunswick News" said that? What does the police say?
The real information is out there....already.