• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Next Trayvon Martin Case?

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-ahmaud-arbery-outcry

I only know what I've read in the media about this case. But already Dems/leftists are calling this a "hate crime" without knowing all the facts. Is this going to be the next Trayvon Martin case where an innocent man is dragged through the mud and subjected to a political prosecution? I'm guessing it won't be long (I give it a week) before the guy(s) are arrested and charged under some bullshit pretense to appease the mob.

• Angry
    Reactions: jr81452
    I’ve read multiple articles and angles of this incident.
    What additional facts are you looking for? Given everything that is currently known regarding the incident, what are you suggesting is a valid reason not to arrest these individual? Your post pretty clearly communicates that you feel these individuals were behaving correctly and within the scope of the law, so please expand on how you have come to that conclusion. I am honestly interested in hearing you perspective.

More to this story I am sure. He already guilty according to the national news machine.....even though it took them >2 months to pick up the travesty. Guy's a turd and deserves all he gets if it's how they are telling it but we all know that is never the case with media and agenda type issues. Wonder why this fella was out for a jog in someone else's neighborhood and how far away is his home? Where are the pictures of him at night the guy is on tape saying they have, etc, etc, etc. If it is anywhere close to the story they are putting out the guy deserves a rope.

As I said, I only know what I've read in the media and have no inside knowledge. I have no idea if they are innocent or guilty. George Zimmerman was innocent, yet politically prosecuted.

If this is a clear cut crime, why have they not been arrested or indicted? Only after the video surfaced did leftists start to cry "racism".

Why have they not been arrested? Because racism does exist in this country wether or not you believe that it does. The state of Georgia and the south in general has an established higher rate of it than most other areas
    Why are people crying racism only after the video is released? Probably because nobody really knew about this shooting until the video emerged and people could see what happened.
    Do not mistake me for a left leaning or liberal thinker; I am far from it. But I am a realist and understand that scumbag assholes live in this world and some of them are legitimate racists that act on their ignorance.

Maybe they are guilty. The video is damning, I admit. But the media also convicted George Zimmerman of murdering Trayvon Martin before he was even charged. Mostly because the victim was black and the shooter white. Same as when white cops shoot a black suspect. It's always about racism. I'm just wondering if this is a clear cut as that video would make it seem.

Reactions: Aries256
    This the case where the black guy was breaking into everyone’s house ave got shot while they were apprehending him?

Thieves should all be dead
    Not what the story says.
    The two good ole boys called the cops and said they saw a black man running down the street and thought "he might" be involved in some recent burglaries.
    Note: they did not say a burglary that just occurred, they did not say they saw him commit a crime.
    His crime was apparently running down the road while black.
    Now, I'm not saying he was some angel, but he is clearly the victim of a race based murder.

Just the lapdog fake news warming up the crowd for their assault on the elections...

Crime/no crime, it's not the point. It's all about raising the flags, yelling the slogans, and whipping up the frenzy.

Like clockwork, every couple of years starting in early Summer.

Interesting... These sweet folks are backing Gun Grabber Mark Kelly (married to Gabby Giffords) against incumbent Martha McSally. His campaign ads so far have been bland and vague, no mention at all regarding Gun Control. It's the usual hypocrisy based Sidewinder Strategy.

Sinema, McSally, and Majority Forward 2018. Majority forward has one goal, a Democrat Senate. They've been hammering away at AZ here for the past several years. Steyer and Soros are the architects.

Last edited:
    Yeah, I see lots of people posting about this on FB, but they are mostly those who always post stupid useless shit, is this different enough from the usual drivel that I should read what the media says and parse out where they are lying or is it just the same old shit re-rolled cause they could not sell it last time?

I think the pit "jury" better wait for more/all the facts before calling the hangman yet.

R

Right? I hope some of these guys aren't any any juries where a man's freedom and/or life may depend on it. Especially based on nothing more than a video.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    from Georgia Penal Code:
    (a) A person is justified in threatening or using force against another when and to the extent that he or she reasonably believes that such threat or force is necessary to defend himself or herself or a third person against such other's imminent use of unlawful force; however, except as provided in Code Section 16-3-23 , a person is justified in using force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm only if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

I know that you can't judge everything on the video, but please tell me where anything is this video falls in line with the Georgia deadly Force Statute.

Why have they not been arrested? Because racism does exist in this country wether or not you believe that it does. The state of Georgia and the south in general has an established higher rate of it than most other areas

You could not possibly be more wrong. You are far from alone in not understanding racism in America. I attribute the confusion to cultural warfare. While the northeast dominates in racism by state, one problem I have with many of these studies is that they give equal weight to language and physical violence. Remove the language and the South falls off even further, and places like CA rise.

BU’s State Racism Index: The Results Might Surprise You

The most racist places in America, according to Google

In the video, two men are seen struggling over a shotgun. If I'm struggling with someone over a loaded shotgun, I can only assume they will use it against me if they gain control of it. I would act and behave like my life was in danger.

I just know that were I in this tit wringing I would want a "Jury from your Peers" and they pick the jury out of SnipersHide.
    I think I would come out of that OK, right, wrong, or split decision, I would be judged by a jury of my peers and I would be OK with that.
    I have no time to suffer fools. like Libtards.

In the video, two men are seen struggling over a shotgun. If I'm struggling with someone over a loaded shotgun, I can only assume they will use it against me if they gain control of it. I would act and behave like my life was in danger.
    I’ll play devils advocate with this.
    The man with the shotgun is the person that initiated the “struggle”.
    If you were confronted by a threatening armed individual would you not ”struggle” to defend yourself?
    You literally took a small snapshot of the incident to try to paint this that it was a mutually initiated fight.

So as I understand the controversy about this incident - the video clearly shows two white men killing a black man in cold blood, but since the mainstream media is scum and treats white men unfairly, we should rush to the defense of these assailants. Yeah, sure, that makes a ton of sense.

True, but we also don't get to brandish arms against someone in the middle of the street if they are not committing a forceable felony.

Common sense appears to have went out the window on all sides.
    This.

If you suspect a burglary call the police and let them handle it. Dont be a dumb ass and ride around strapped chasing the guy trying to be a hero.

Conversely, if someone approaches you carrying a shot gun, run the other way, dont be a dumb ass and attacked someone who is armed and expect not to get shot. Why did he do that?

The whole thing is a damn shame.

The two men claim they were trying to initiate a "citizens arrest" on someone they believed had been burglarizing homes in the area. Right or wrong, the black guy decided to fight with one of the men holding the shotgun. The shotgun appears to go off while the two are struggling. They didn't just roll up on the guy and blow him away. I would have said, OK, let's wait for the cops to arrive and let them sort this out. I would not have escalated the situation.

Last edited:
    I’ll play devils advocate with this.
    The man with the shotgun is the person that initiated the “struggle”.
    If you were confronted by a threatening armed individual would you not ”struggle” to defend yourself?
    You literally took a small snapshot of the incident to try to paint this that it was a mutually initiated fight.

Exactly this.

The dude who got shot sure seemed to be out for a leisurely run, or at least he certainly as hell wasn't involved in any offensive or defensive operations. On the other hand, the guys in the pickup truck sure seemed to be on a mission of some type.

If I'm out in public in broad daylight and two dudes in a pickup truck brandish arms and request-slash-demand a conversation, then I am not inclined to believe they have good intentions. The dead guy made some poor tactical decisions and unfortunately doesn't get a do-over, but he certainly didn't appear in the process of committing a criminal offense that would have justified that sort of lethal force by the pickup truck crew.

The two men claim they were trying to initiate a "citizens arrest" on someone they believed had been burglarizing homes in the area. Right or wrong, the black guy decided to fight with one of the men holding the shotgun. They didn't just roll up on the guy and blow him away. I would have said, OK, let's wait for the cops to arrive and let them sort this out. I would not have escalated the situation.

The guy made a tactical blunder, but just to be clear - you're out enjoying yourself in public (jogging, walking the dog, whatever you do for recreation), someone of a different race/class/culture/whatever brandishes arms in an attempt to physically detain you, and you're just going to sit back and "wait for the cops to arrive"?

The two men claim they were trying to initiate a "citizens arrest" on someone they believed had been burglarizing homes in the area. Right or wrong, the black guy decided to fight with one of the men holding the shotgun. I would have said, OK, let's wait for the cops to arrive and let them sort this out. I would not have escalated the situation.
    Except none of this meets the state of Georgia’s law for initiating a citizens arrest.

Reactions: jr81452
    If they can prove he was the robber, they win. If they cant prove it they lose.

The guy made a tactical blunder, but just to be clear - you're out enjoying yourself in public (jogging, walking the dog, whatever you do for recreation), someone of a different race/class/culture/whatever brandishes arms in an attempt to physically detain you, and you're just going to sit back and "wait for the cops to arrive"?

Fuck yes I am. If I'm unarmed, and a couple of dudes come up with shotguns and want to talk I'm not about to start a confrontation. I'll try and de-escalate the situation and try to have the cops intervene. The video doesn't show them just open up on the guy with the shotgun. There was a struggle first.

The prosecutors and the media said the same exact things some of you guys are in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

He was acquitted by a jury of his peers. I guess they were all racists as well.
    Please link the video of the Zimmerman shooting. I can’t find it.

Reactions: Holliday
    Fuck yes I am. If I'm unarmed, and a couple of dudes come up with shotguns and want to talk I'm not about to start a confrontation. I'll try and de-escalate the situation and try to have the cops intervene. The video doesn't show them just open up on the guy with the shotgun. There was a struggle first.
    Watch the video with sound. The guy fires off a round before any physical contact.

Please link the video of the Zimmerman shooting. I can’t find it.

I don't believe there is video footage of the actual Trayvon Martin shooting, only recorded telephone conversations before and after the shooting by George Zimmerman.

Why is it a hate crime but the mass rape and murder of whites by blacks is simply unfortunate?

Why is every rape across race lines not a hate crime.

Why are race related crime statistics buried in the FBI crime reports?

It’s no coincidence.

Watch the video with sound. The guy fires off a round before any physical contact.

The video of this incident is not conclusive, in my opinion. But it sure looks to me like he runs around the truck and charges at the guy holding the shotgun. Why the fuck would you charge someone holding a firearm?

I’m going to assume most of you have never “called the police” when your vehicle is stolen or house/business isn’t burgalized

They give less than 0 shits. They do nothing.
    No time for that. Go catch the criminal yourself they have all kinds of time and man power for that.

Expect more “vigilantes” in the future.

Alright, you guys are all correct and I’ve been wrong. Running down a road in the middle of the day, looking physically similar to someone who had previously been suspected of breaking into a house at some other unknown time is grounds to be followed and unlawfully detained by two armed men who chose not to wait for the police to arrive. Then if in fear of my life I chose to stand my ground (Zimmerman type defense) I should legally be shot. Cool, got it.

Except, the video doesn't appear to just show him "standing his ground". It shows him aggressively charging the guy with the shotgun. Then during a violent struggle another blast is heard. This is not as clear cut as the liberal media would have you believe.

Are you guys gonna seriously believe that the media is playing fair here? The victim is black and the shooter is white. Which side are they going to automatically take?

You could not possibly be more wrong. You are far from alone in not understanding racism in America. I attribute the confusion to cultural warfare. While the northeast dominates in racism by state, one problem I have with many of these studies is that they give equal weight to language and physical violence. Remove the language and the South falls off even further, and places like CA rise.

BU’s State Racism Index: The Results Might Surprise You

The most racist places in America, according to Google
    Lol the second link, though? My part of Georgia googles "the n-word" a lot, so it MUST be racist! Because only racist white people use google to look up racial slurs and neither context of the search nor the actual race of the people doing the search matter at all.

If they don’t cover it up he will very likely be found to have criminal history. If it does come out “he will have just been getting his life turned around.”

No mother should have to worry about her son being shot every time he goes out to rob someone.”😂

Just by reviewing the video, there was no justification for the use of deadly force.
    Regardless of whether the cat had been up to no good, he was in the middle of the street.
    No justification? What video did you see? This one ?>

I cant make out a fucking thing from that potato phone, shaky ass video. Looks like someone accidentally videod it, its THAT bad.

According to the witness, the deceased tried to grab the shotgun from the shooter. I couldn’t tell you anything from that video other than there were 3 men and 2 were in some sort of scuffle, 3 gun shots and one dude fell to the ground.

Race aside even if the guy did rob every house on the street the week before is it legal to detain someone by force in Georgia if you “think” they are the culprit? Hell the guy could have been out “jogging” (casing new houses to hit) but how do you prove it. Or the guy is totally innocent and when two dudes rolled up on him flight or fight kicked in and he tried to grab the gun before they could “attack”. We can armchair QB this until we are blue in the face, hopefully all the facts come out.

No justification? What video did you see? This one ?>

I cant make out a fucking thing from that potato phone, shaky ass video. Looks like someone accidentally videod it, its THAT bad.

According to the witness, the deceased tried to grab the shotgun from the shooter. I couldn’t tell you anything from that video other than there were 3 men and 2 were in some sort of scuffle, 3 gun shots and one dude fell to the ground.

Okay, If someone is threatening you with a shotgun and you are unarmed, what are you gonna do?
    Not fight back?

Take the race of it, otherwise you're just being boondoggled with all the rest. Factor in past behaviors sure, but we don't have any detail in those areas.

I forget the Trayvon case, did he get held at gunpoint before the struggle or was it determined the gun came out after the fight ensued?

You can't legally hold someone in public at gunpoint in most places unless there is a forceable felony being committed.
    Zimmerman did not pull out the gun until Martin was straddling his chest, beating his head against the pavement.
    These guys TOLD dispatch they were going to arm themselves and confront him, they waited for him to come around the bend.