• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Official Beer Snob Thread

I do like Rasputin and Dragons Milk but these two if I can find them are my favorites

Attachments

• Dirty-Bastard.jpg
    Dirty-Bastard.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 33
  • samuel-adams-wee-heavy.jpg
    samuel-adams-wee-heavy.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: lightman and KZP
Dragons Milk will kick your ass. Delicious, but more than one and you better not plan on driving or operating heavy equipment.. :ROFLMAO: That Allagash looks deadly, too.

Yes. These aren't beers to slam down quickly. I drink one and take my time to finish.

Reactions: Odysseus1911
I've been to both. They're alright. Lots of other little microbreweries popping up everywhere, too.

And Kingfisher is fantastic with a good masala or rogan josh!
My best friend is married to a Indian woman and she’s a awesome cook.
I lose about 3 lbs of sweat after eating her curry.😳 The Kingfishers help rehydrating.

My daughter lives in NW Arkansas, bunch of micro/craft brewers up there.
I remember being at sea for a couple of months without seeing a beer.
Told myself I’d never be too picky about what beers I would drink 🍻
🇺🇸

Reactions: Odysseus1911
“American style lagers” are a product/casualty of WWII grain rationing that forced them to use rice as filler for the barley that they could not afford to buy. The best thing you can say about them is that they are mostly tasteless and chuggable. I will admit to drinking one or 2 after mowing the lawn. And, a Coors Light (which I would never drink otherwise) sure tastes good at the turn of an 18 hole golf course on a 100 degree day.
This and the Dust Bowl. They started to use the less desirable grain of rice. However, people were just happy to have beer and drank it. At that point it just became ingrained in the "American Lager" style

That's why true lagers out of say Bavaria (with their purity laws), Pilsners (which is a style of lager) out of the Czech Republic, or the Marzens (often called Oktoberfests) taste way better. I always try to get the diehard Budweiser guys to try the "true" lagers. The rice really waters down the flavor

“American style lagers” are a product/casualty of WWII grain rationing that forced them to use rice as filler for the barley that they could not afford to buy. The best thing you can say about them is that they are mostly tasteless and chuggable. I will admit to drinking one or 2 after mowing the lawn. And, a Coors Light (which I would never drink otherwise) sure tastes good at the turn of an 18 hole golf course on a 100 degree day.
Budweiser uses Arkansas grown rice exclusively 🍻
🇺🇸

Only drank beer back in the day for one reason and it wasn't the price or favor. Its was to make my hands cold so when the bar owner would make the dancers walk the bar to collect dirty dollars and you would be allowed to squeeze their tits with your freezing hands from the super cold beer bottles.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Ever tried Diamond Bear in NLR ? Lost 40 Brewing in LR has some tasty brews!
🍻
Diamond Bear brews some good solid beers. And they probably have the best kitchen/food menu between all of the breweries in Little Rock. Lost Forty has several great beers too and they recently expanded their kitchen and added a few things to their menu. I spend quite a bit of time at Lost Forty, and money!

I was stoked when I found the last sixer of Bush Apple the other day, you guys can have your grown up drinks

They have breweries in CO, TX, an NC. This beer is limited release, but most likely there is some out in the wild around the country.
I didn’t know they have breweries elsewhere, I’m in the Denver north ‘burbs. I assume this is sold at the breweries but it’s in stores also?

I didn’t know they have breweries elsewhere, I’m in the Denver north ‘burbs. I assume this is sold at the breweries but it’s in stores also?
Yes, in stores too. If you have a good beer store, they should be able to get it. #6 and #7 are around now.

Reactions: The D
Yes, in stores too. If you have a good beer store, they should be able to get it. #6 and #7 are around now.
May have to make a beer run now, thanks

I need to get out more and stop living such a sheltered life.
Didn't have realization of fact that adult beverage preferences expressed by many here would by their own free will of admission consume,drink and enjoy a "FAGGY BEER".

NEXT!!!

I need to get out more and stop living such a sheltered life.
Didn't have realization of fact that adult beverage preferences expressed by many here would by their own free will of admission consume,drink and enjoy a "FAGGY BEER".

NEXT!!!
You should get out more. The free market has provided us with beer that actually has taste.

Is this an example of a 'faggy beer' or admission of your faggy beer preference? Inquiring minds want to know...
Please, I tried to come up with an original post if I failed that's on me.
You're gonna make a faggot post a favor please make in your own words without regurgitating something that's already been posted on the net millions of times

Hell, everbody knows the only beer worth drinking is clear as a glacier-fed mountain stream. Made in 'merica by hard workin' 'mericans. And, cost less than $6 per sixer.

And I will politely invite you to un-bunch your underoos and turn your sarcasm up as far as it will go
Underoos?
I've vaguely remember clothing marketed under that name.
It was marked as children's clothing correct?
To the best of my recollection my wife brought home some homo faggett crap.
We sat down and had a discussion and properly remove said clothing throwing it in the woodstove and burned that faggot pedophile satan worshiping shit.

Underoos?
I've vaguely remember clothing marketed under that name.
It was marked as children's clothing correct?
To the best of my recollection my wife brought home some homo faggett crap.
We sat down and had a discussion and properly remove said clothing throwing it in the woodstove and burned that faggot pedophile satan worshiping shit.
Did she buy enough to really add some warmth to the house?

Did she buy enough to really add some warmth to the house?
Are You sir or possibly making a assumption
Would we would dispose of said daemonic clothing in the sanctuary of our home?
4 of what house does though speak????

Attachments

• 4A017D75-CD5D-4A6A-9F4D-DC3CC37F9821.jpeg
    4A017D75-CD5D-4A6A-9F4D-DC3CC37F9821.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Are You sir or possibly making a assumption
Would we would dispose of said daemonic clothing in the sanctuary of our home?
4 of what house does though speak????
I feel like I’m being trolled

Back to the thread…

I have no idea if this is still available. I found it earlier this year and bought several over a few week period. It’s pretty awesome
1638567208374.jpeg

People bitching about the beer someone else decides to drink. It makes no sense unless they drink hard seltzer. That's like having a Ridgeline and telling people you drive a truck.
Bitching about what truck someone buys makes no sense. It’s like telling people the beer they drink is the wrong type of beer

I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself…

Reactions: gray1974