• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The PIG Saddle is here...

Well, I never quite had enough money to try the HOG saddle. I just bought he PIG. Thanks. Will run it through its paces at an LE sniper school next week if it gets here in time.

Got mine today. While not on par with the HOG, I wouldn't hesitate to use this vs the HOG for any of my hunting/precision shooting needs. But from now on this is the new loaner vs my extra HOG.

Nicely done!

I ordered mine this past weekend and it delivered today. Cant wait to try it out.

IMG_20131016_125736_198-1.jpg

A buddy of mine turned me on to this. I was pricing parts to build one and was up to about $150. You just saved me a lot of time and money. Thanks

What is the best tripod head for this, I have a manfortto tri, and a very pistol grip, but I don't think it will work

I use the 322rc2 and since I'm a righty I loosen the grip screws and rotate it 180 degrees and reorient the QD shoe mount to the other side then put the grip on the left. This way I can adjust the position with my left hand and keep my right hand on/near the trigger.

I have the same setup as jdr and did the same thing. Pistol grip on the left. it holds my 18lb rifle easily.

Mine came in quick, just now getting a chance to post this but yes I think it will hold a heavy rifle tightly. Mine is probably a light heavyweight. Thanks for the discount and looking forward to putting it to good use.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 13
Just got mine ordered as well. Great discount, can't wait to try it out! Thanks!

Received mine a couple of days ago. I'm very impressed with the quality. Looking forward to using it this weekend. Thanks for the discount.

I just ordered one and look forward to trying it out! Thanks for continuing to develop these innovative products and passing these great deals along to us.

Order placed. Nice touch with the 0351 reference

*edit: Just received my UPS tracking number 4 minutes after ordering. That has to be some sort of record.

Last edited:
Just placed my order in! Been wanting a hog, but for what i need the PIG will do. Thanks again for the discount! Now on the lookout for a tri pod

Just placed my order in! Been wanting a hog, but for what i need the PIG will do. Thanks again for the discount! Now on the lookout for a tri pod

Keep an eye on Ebay. I've seen the older versions of both the Manfrotto 190xprob (manfrotto/Bogen 3001) and the manfrotto 055xprob ( manfrotto 3221), sometimes with a head, for anywhere from $100-150. Most of them look brand new as they only have had cameras on them. I was looking for just the 322RC head and ended up finding one with the 190xprob tripod still attached to it for $149.00 and free shipping. Thats a tripod and head for less than the head costs new, hard to beat that.:)

Very fast shipping on the PIG as I got it in 2 days from when I ordered it. Strongly recommend Ebay as well if money is tight. I got a Manfrotto 458 Neotec Tripod that was brand new for under half price and the same for a hydrostatic ball head 468 at the same discount. Both items were brand new from photographers, just not needed.

Finally got one too, shipping was indeed very fast, unfortenatly our customs are very slow, so it took an extra 7 days to reach me, while it only took 5 days to get to my country.

Quality is top notch, looking forward to give it a good try on the range.

Super fast shipping! Has anyone used the Sunpak pro 423px2 tripod? Seen it at Best Buy and its rated for 15 lbs. Pistol grip and carbon fiber pod For $169

Same to report as everyone else, very fast shipping (Even to New Zealand). Heavy, but damn solid.

No trouble with a 322RC2 though, solid enough to take it no trouble.

I got my PIG saddle last week, and to call the shipping "fast" is to make a woeful understatement. Haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet and probably won't for some number of weeks, but it appears to be constructed very well. Now, hopefully Santa puts an upgraded tripod under the tree...