• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The real crime wave - the legally blind

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

A little long but an excellent discussion by knowledgeable guys.

The synopsis for the adhd quick fix type- legally blind man arrested for resisting arrest - contact begins because cunt thinks his cane could be a open carried firearm. Upon stating he wants name and badge numbers - he was arrested for resisting arrest . Classic badge monkey moments - little dicked fat badge boy and cunt badge !

After the covid tyranny where cops closed businesses, tackled and arrested parents of abused children during schoolboard meetings, separated families so the elderly and sick suffered and died alone, closed churches, and empower and protect authoritarians that are raping and robbing blind the American productive class, all by using threats and/or violence, why is anything else badged men or any other gov “employee” do surprising? Never expect much from a man that chooses to make his living off the backs of the working man. They only take what isn’t theirs and do not contribute. They are parasitic.

After the covid tyranny where cops closed businesses, tackled and arrested parents of abused children during schoolboard meetings, separated families so the elderly and sick suffered and died alone, closed churches, and empower and protect authoritarians that are raping and robbing blind the American productive class, all by using threats and/or violence, why is anything else badged men or any other gov “employee” do surprising? Never expect much from a man that chooses to make his living off the backs of the working man. They only take what isn’t theirs and do not contribute. They are parasitic.
All true but still in Michigan they reelected that twat Whitless who was one of the primary offenders so that tells you where we are at as a whole.

I love how the police just feel no hesitation at all about falsely arresting people on trumped up charges that are completely bogus just because they are pissy that the person they were trying to oppress knew their rights.

That tells you all you need to know right there. Obviously the police have no fear of breaking the law or violating civil rights. They know they are untouchable and at best they get a paid vacation for a couple days until any outrage over their actions dies down.

As always, remember that Hitler didn't change the cops he simply changed the laws. The cops then happily rounded up their former friends and neighbors for imprisonment and execution. The cops smiled and laughed as they pilfered the homes and raped or molested the children of their victims.

Same thing will happen here. There are endless bodycam videos of cops looting illegally searched homes or cars. Endless recordings of cops abusing the innocent or releasing the guilty.

Remember the video of the Patriot Prayer guy murdered in Portland a couple of years ago? Six cops were standing across the street, they did nothing, arrested no one and provided no first aid. The US Marshals service had ran the guy down on federal gun charges long before Portland police decided it was murder. After the killer offed himself they simply dropped the case.

When Biden bans guns by royal decree, 80percent of cops will go apeshit killing innocent people and stealing their guns, constitution be damned.

The Sgt. Was demoted and suspended for 7 days without pay, the tyrant was suspended for 2 days without pay.
I'm sure a lawsuit will follow.
The sheriff was not happy and took immediate, corrective action.

So violating citizen's civil liberties
Lying on official documents
Knowingly lying to arrest innocent an innocent person
False arrest
Harsh / brutal Retaliation against someone for lawfully insisting on their rights.
Opening the taxpayers up to a big lawsuit

And they get asked to take a couple days to a week off and then come back to work?

No wonder public opinion of the police is circling the drain and "the few bad apples" are becoming way more than "a few".

They should have been fired, barred from being police ever again and prosecuted for their fraud, lies and violation of civil rights.

But nope, they will be out on the streets doing the same crimes again, probably next time their body cams "will have broken accidentally"

If ya watch audit videos at all- which this gentleman was not an auditor- they seem to hate cameras- citizens and rights way more than crime or corruption- and citizens with cameras exercising or demanding their rights seem to REALLY piss them off .

Very strange .

The Sgt. Was demoted and suspended for 7 days without pay, the tyrant was suspended for 2 days without pay.
Do you believe the words you just wrote? It’s alarming yet predictable considering you are cop. Those LEO deserve years in prison at the very least.

Every interaction with the police is a threat to a man’s life and he “legally” isn’t able to defend himself. All it takes to get out of control is the escalation of the man behind the badge and we all know what gems they are. If men want their country back then they need to understand that police are the only thing standing in their way. No respect.

The sheriff was not happy because he took heat. The "corrective" action was political theater for the press. Doughnuts in private for a few days.....real corrective action would be dismissal. Or at minimum admin
work.

The sheriff was not happy because he took heat. The "corrective" action was political theater for the press. Doughnuts in private for a few days.....real corrective action would be dismissal. Or at minimum admin
work.
Really? Losing 50% of your paycheck is nothing? Let alone the lost wages due to demotion.
Odd, you seem to personally know the sheriff and therefore know his reasons for being unhappy with his employees.

Do you believe the words you just wrote? It’s alarming yet predictable considering you are cop. Those LEO deserve years in prison at the very least.

Every interaction with the police is a threat to a man’s life and he “legally” isn’t able to defend himself. All it takes to get out of control is the escalation of the man behind the badge and we all know what gems they are. If men want their country back then they need to understand that police are the only thing standing in their way. No respect.
Blah, blah, blah.
Typical response from wade small penis.
Whatever.

Blah, blah, blah.
Typical response from wade small penis.
Whatever.
Would or does your department work with the feds? Would your department arrest any feds that were attempting a political no knock raid on a man in your jurisdiction because he went to DC on the 6th of january? If this man were to shoot back at the feds, would your department come to his aid or theirs? Do you know of any department that refuses to work with the terrorist organization known as the federal gov’t? If a state cop during covid tyranny were to harass a man in your jurisdiction would your department have arrested him for assault? Hopefully your department itself didn’t falsely target non maskers for “trespassing.”

I don't know which states these are, but there are states where you can LEGALLY resist an unlawful arrest. I am not a lawyer and do NOT recommend trying that.

Reactions: BLEE
Really? Losing 50% of your paycheck is nothing? Let alone the lost wages due to demotion.
Odd, you seem to personally know the sheriff and therefore know his reasons for being unhappy with his employees.
Yeah.... really!! Those two shit bag cops deserve to be terminated. Ineligible for re-hire. That pattern of behavior is NOT a one time thing. Don't know the sheriff but I can spot a cunt a mile away. Zero tolerance for that shit. I can spot a blue line boot licker from the same distance🧐
And before you "label" me as anti cop....don't. I'm anti tyrant shit bag!!

Yeah.... really!! Those two shit bag cops deserve to be terminated. Ineligible for re-hire. That pattern of behavior is NOT a one time thing. Don't know the sheriff but I can spot a cunt a mile away. Zero tolerance for that shit. I can spot a blue line boot licker from the same distance🧐
And before you "label" me as anti cop....don't. I'm anti tyrant shit bag!!
Wow, you went right to calling me a "shit-bag" because we have a difference of opinion and the fact that you proclaim to know the Sheriff's motive without ever having spoken to him. Nice.
Your opinion doesn't matter. My opinion doesn't matter.
You know whose opinion does matter? The victim.
If he is happy with the measures the Sheriff took, then it's done (personally, I would have made them stand in front of the press and the victim and apologize in person in addition to the actions already taken).
If he isn;t happy with the actions taklen, and wants them fired, I'm okay with that too. I would have been absolutely okay with the Sheriff firing them on the spot as well.
The victim will get a good payday out of this, if he wants it. If part of the deal is firing these two tool bags, fire them.
I can understand your viewpoint, I don't neccesarily disagree with it. But, I alos undertand people make mistakes and many times that can be corrected.
Luckily, there is body cam footage.

Reading comprehension....you don't have it.
Had there been a comma between tyrant and shit bag then I would have called you names. No comma means I'm referencing the same thing. In this case.... tyrant shit bag is what I'm anti.
Now to your point. Actually our opinion does matter. Deputies are hired by an elected sheriff. They work for us. When they treat there employers like subjects there's a problem. Just like so many other areas of our society, there are no heavy consequences for one's actions. Therefore, officers feel they can get away with being heavy handed....or worse. It's no different for criminals. No consequences for them either.

Reading comprehension....you don't have it.
Had there been a comma between tyrant and shit bag then I would have called you names. No comma means I'm referencing the same thing. In this case.... tyrant shit bag is what I'm anti.
Now to your point. Actually our opinion does matter. Deputies are hired by an elected sheriff. They work for us. When they treat there employers like subjects there's a problem. Just like so many other areas of our society, there are no heavy consequences for one's actions. Therefore, officers feel they can get away with being heavy handed....or worse. It's no different for criminals. No consequences for them either.
I know what you meant, you meant that I'm a shitbag, I can spot a cunt a mile away.
That's how it works, right?
I can assign motive to you, never having met you or spoken with you.

I know what you meant, you meant that I'm a shitbag, I can spot a cunt a mile away.
That's how it works, right?
I can assign motive to you, never having met you or spoken with you.
Have it your way😘

It's supposed to hurt.

Mr. Hodges has retained legal representation and will sue.

And the local taxpayers will be stuck with yet another bill...
(Usually under threat of pay even more money through higher taxes to cover this or we send those same police to take your property at gunpoint and kill you if you resist... Kind of Ironic really...)

Since it seems essentially impossible to actually hold police officers financially accountable for their actions, and you practically have to burn a city to the ground to get them held criminally accountable for their actions, perhaps city councils and county governments should take a new approach....

Tell the police department / sheriff's department that any settlements the city / county has to pay with tax payer funds for the misdeeds of the police department / sheriff's department will be deducted from the budget for the following year and tough if you want to cry about it, you are only getting what you got this year minus what we had to pay out.

That might start putting pressure on the police chiefs and sheriffs to ensure their officers actually are trained in civil rights by a real civil rights organization and hold them accountable for their actions and nip things in the bud, including firing them when they start crossing the line and not waiting until the bad apple(s) have near rotted the whole barrel and racked up millions of dollars in taxpayer costs (like happens so many times) until they finally do some murder or other shockingly egregious action that causes city wide riots or worse and they finally get fired.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
I think both the cops and the citizen were guilty of assholery. The cop should have waited till the citizen passed by at which point it would have become obvious what he had in his back pocket. When the citizen told the cop he had a navigational tool she should have said yes that’s right sorry for bothering you. Everything after that is actionable.

But the citizen was an asshole as well. When she asked him what he had in his pocket he should have told her a folding cane cuz he’s blind. That would have ended it right there. But nooo, he had to be a dick.

My point is that being humble goes a long way when dealing with law enforcement, especially when you’re in the wrong. If you assert your rights and get wrongfully arrested, is the trip to jail worth whatever you end up after the lawsuit? It isn’t to me.

Wow, you went right to calling me a "shit-bag" because we have a difference of opinion and the fact that you proclaim to know the Sheriff's motive without ever having spoken to him. Nice.
Your opinion doesn't matter. My opinion doesn't matter.
You know whose opinion does matter? The victim.
If he is happy with the measures the Sheriff took, then it's done (personally, I would have made them stand in front of the press and the victim and apologize in person in addition to the actions already taken).
If he isn;t happy with the actions taklen, and wants them fired, I'm okay with that too. I would have been absolutely okay with the Sheriff firing them on the spot as well.
The victim will get a good payday out of this, if he wants it. If part of the deal is firing these two tool bags, fire them.
I can understand your viewpoint, I don't neccesarily disagree with it. But, I alos undertand people make mistakes and many times that can be corrected.
Luckily, there is body cam footage.
I want the lawsuit paid out of the pension fund please. I dont need to pay for shit service. If one person in my office fucks up....we pay, not the gov't. We do through bonus cuts, reduce pension contributions or the doors close. How will you be affected by your fellow co-workers?.

• Love
Reactions: Im2bent
I want the lawsuit paid out of the pension fund please. I dont need to pay for shit service. If one person in my office fucks up....we pay, not the gov't. We do through bonus cuts, reduce pension contributions or the doors close. How will you be affected by your fellow co-workers?.
Ding,Ding,Ding, winner winner chicken dinner. I've been saying this for years. Suddenly the bullshit would stop. But ASGH.

Have it your way😘
he will, or he will put you in cuffs.

to even remotely defend these mother fuckers is way inexcusable.
they belong in jail.
and, to think this is only happens infrequently is laughable.

the cops are punch drunk with power, keep your mouth shut and avoid them.

on u tube, watch... 1st amendment audits and 2nd amendment audits. there are millions of examples of police violating our rights, it is not just a few bad apples, do not trust the popo.
the cops dont care about you, they care about whatever is going through their little hitler brains.

they will send you to jail and lie about the situation and get off scott free

My point is that being humble goes a long way when dealing with law enforcement, especially when you’re in the wrong. If you assert your rights and get wrongfully arrested, is the trip to jail worth whatever you end up after the lawsuit? It isn’t to me.
Bwaaaahahaha
Tuck your tail and bow down and act subservient? That's funny as hell. Maybe you can ask them if there's any chores you can stop by and do for them.
Yessir masser.

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
he will, or he will put you in cuffs.

to even remotely defend these mother fuckers is way inexcusable.
they belong in jail.
and, to think this is only happens infrequently is laughable.

the cops are punch drunk with power, keep your mouth shut and avoid them.

on u tube, watch... 1st amendment audits and 2nd amendment audits. there are millions of examples of police violating our rights, it is not just a few bad apples, do not trust the popo.
the cops dont care about you, they care about whatever is going through their little hitler brains.

they will send you to jail and lie about the situation and get off scott free
Who defended them?

That, I definitely agree with, the taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for it.

I think both the cops and the citizen were guilty of assholery. The cop should have waited till the citizen passed by at which point it would have become obvious what he had in his back pocket. When the citizen told the cop he had a navigational tool she should have said yes that’s right sorry for bothering you. Everything after that is actionable.

But the citizen was an asshole as well. When she asked him what he had in his pocket he should have told her a folding cane cuz he’s blind. That would have ended it right there. But nooo, he had to be a dick.

Eat a dick, btw. If you are some sort of gutless fuck who grovels to cops more power to you. They had zero reason to bother that man. The female cop was just being a typical cunt.

Even a stupid female cop could tell that wasn't a gun. She was macking on the fat fuck sergeant and a literal blind man walked past her. He "didn't respect her authority " and the cunt got mad.

How many times in the blind guys life do you think some cunt or asshole has gotten miffed because he didn't say Hi or acknowledge them? I betting it's a lot. She was a cunt and he didn't have to answer shit. Fat sarge got mad because he didn't get his needle dicked sucked. He wanted to impress the whore cop by backing her bullshit.

They should both be fired, not retrained. Cunt cop should be charged with lying on a police report.

Several years ago I had a power crazed and probably drunk cop pull a gun on me and threaten to kill me for getting my own mail from my own mail box. Once other idiot cops arrived and calculated the lawsuit he decided to let me go. As he departed he literally said," I saw you had a radio and thought you needed help".🤪

I gave him the finger, told him to stay the fuck off my property and filed a complaint against him. Every supervisor I spoke with said, "Ohhhhhh that guy." When they learned his name. Problem child with a badge.

Eat a dick, btw. If you are some sort of gutless fuck who grovels to cops more power to you. They had zero reason to bother that man. The female cop was just being a typical cunt.

Even a stupid female cop could tell that wasn't a gun. She was macking on the fat fuck sergeant and a literal blind man walked past her. He "didn't respect her authority " and the cunt got mad.

How many times in the blind guys life do you think some cunt or asshole has gotten miffed because he didn't say Hi or acknowledge them? I betting it's a lot. She was a cunt and he didn't have to answer shit. Fat sarge got mad because he didn't get his needle dicked sucked. He wanted to impress the whore cop by backing her bullshit.

They should both be fired, not retrained. Cunt cop should be charged with lying on a police report.

Several years ago I had a power crazed and probably drunk cop pull a gun on me and threaten to kill me for getting my own mail from my own mail box. Once other idiot cops arrived and calculated the lawsuit he decided to let me go. As he departed he literally said," I saw you had a radio and thought you needed help".🤪

I gave him the finger, told him to stay the fuck off my property and filed a complaint against him. Every supervisor I spoke with said, "Ohhhhhh that guy."
When they learned his name. Problem child with a badge.

So because I don’t want to get hospitalized just to prove I’m right that makes me a gutless fuck?

Go ahead and fight the cops. I’ll enjoy the YouTube videos.

So because I don’t want to get hospitalized just to prove I’m right that makes me a gutless fuck?

Go ahead and fight the cops. I’ll enjoy the YouTube videos.
Again, a leftist fuckwit who cannot read.
We know you couldn't win a fight against your little sister. So why try?

Your first instinct was to grovel, that proves gutless. Instead of dropping to your knees and offering to suck a cops dick, stand up for yourself. If you are half as smart as you think you are, you should be able to win using words. All that old guy did was push back on tyranny.

Nobody said use violence. Good luck with reading comprehension.

Yep, it's nothing compared to being forcibly taken prisoner at gunpoint...kidnapped, bound and incarcerated.

Reactions: wade2big
They have to do that for their safety.
Yep, it's nothing compared to being forcibly taken prisoner at gunpoint...kidnapped, bound and incarcerated.
When in actuality it's a training thing. They do it so they can front dominance.
A guy with a gun, mace, stick and a tazer confronts citizen armed with his rights and video is running. Can't beat the shit out of an unarmed citizen and still get a pension so they show dominance by cuffing and demanding that you sit like a dog on the ground or stuff you in their cage. It's for their safety.

• Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388
They never drew their weapons, so he wasn't taken at gunpoint.
It was a bullshit arrest, we can agree to disagree on whether the punishment was suitable.
Aparrently, the victim doesn't think so, he is suing. I'm okay with that, though it is the taxpayers that will foot the bill.

Technically he was. The threat is implied. If you don't do as we say you are resisting and we can shoot you.
They never drew their weapons, so he wasn't taken at gunpoint.
It was a bullshit arrest, we can agree to disagree on whether the punishment was suitable.
Aparrently, the victim doesn't think so, he is suing. I'm okay with that, though it is the taxpayers that will foot the bill.