• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The US & NATO are about to FA&FO

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
We are going to lose this next one, very badly. But the NWO/OWO wants population reduction, this will achieve that end game, rapidly

I was thinking that too. COVID didn't get enough. 7bill and counting somethings got to give.

And my Godson sitting right there in the middle of this shitshow…. 🙁
Many of us are in the same boat, as kids (and the innocent) getting caught up in what is coming, is what I/many fear the most. Those who planned, empowered, & profited from it, will be hunted by many more than just their enemy's across a pond.

But do they really want a population reduction? They are importing breeders into the country and rewarding them for pooping out kids by the millions.
The US has to fall, to achieve their goal, via 1k cuts or otherwise. They don't care how, but it was to be brought down one way or the other. The Reason attacks on all fronts, are ramping up. The other issue is in confusion there is opportunity, and they are making the most of it any way possible.

But do they really want a population reduction? They are importing breeders into the country and rewarding them for pooping out kids by the millions.

The Global Elites have been VERY clear and explicit on what they want the end world population to be and what they want the racial demographics of that population to be.

They have also clearly listed out the steps they are going to take to come to that.

If you do your research and read up, you'll see how it all fits together.

They consider the vaccine death idea as “non-violent” death. Which is supposed to be a kinder gentler death than bullets, bombs, or gas. But since a large portion of the population of the planet didn’t subscribe to their program - they will go back to global wars for their mass-genocide tactics.

The illegals are our replacements . They need them healthy . That’s why they were exempt from the jab. .
All part of the plan.
E023B4FB-B4BB-4B18-8E02-EED733888A8B.jpeg
E980F299-2CF2-4F70-9C4B-6A137D48FB74.jpeg

Reactions: XP1K
They consider the vaccine death idea as “non-violent” death. Which is supposed to be a kinder gentler death than bullets, bombs, or gas. But since a large portion of the population of the planet didn’t subscribe to their program - they will go back to global wars for their mass-genocide tactics.

Famine via "climate crisis"/fertilizers/screwing farmers/buying land.Remember the babyfood shortage and who got the stockpiles...

More "pandemics" - some may be subtle, i.e. contamination of the food/water supply that is provided.

Last edited:

In addition to what everyone said above, the only population reduction they really want is a reduction of people capable of thinking critically; the more gutter rats the better. They are ok with very low standard’s of living and will do what they are told.

So how do the elite plan to avoid the guillotine this time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
Sorry, I'm confused, being from the 80s and all, but wouldn't a nuclear exchange be pretty bad for the environment, or are they planning a nuclear winter to make up for global climate change? Oh, wait, never mind.

Many of us are in the same boat, as kids (and the innocent) getting caught up in what is coming, is what I/many fear the most. Those who planned, empowered, & profited from it, will be hunted by many more than just their enemy's across a pond.
I hope your right but the rich and powerful always seem to avoid paying the piper when the bill comes due.

I'm currently listening to an audio book titled "The Day After Oblivion" by Tim Washburn.

All about a nuclear war and the aftermath. Pretty grim.

I'm currently listening to an audio book titled "The Day After Oblivion" by Tim Washburn.

All about a nuclear war and the aftermath. Pretty grim.
if it’s not just a few “tactical” precision strikes…put a bullet in you ear of you and your family

You’ll die of starvation, radiation, limited medical care, sooner or later. And that’s if it doesn’t go mad max after the war.

if you don’t die from any and all of the above, the children born after will have multiple health issues with limited to no medical care as can be imagined.

Better off saying adios than hoping that you and your family make it through and being “normal again”

Reactions: WaltHer
Can we stick to the topic?

I am so old I can recall Reagan putting IRBMs in Europe causing the Russians to sign a treaty to remove theirs and ours. among other things.

Of course our IRBMs would be among the first the Russians would hit. Their Doctrine is still to hit strategic forces first. This is nothing new.

The whining and weak knees in this thread make a Tupperware party look like Selection.

Can we stick to the topic?

I am so old I can recall Reagan putting IRBMs in Europe causing the Russians to sign a treaty to remove theirs and ours. among other things.

Of course our IRBMs would be among the first the Russians would hit. Their Doctrine is still to hit strategic forces first. This is nothing new.

The whining and weak knees in this thread make a Tupperware party look like Selection.
Today's U.S. and Russia resemble those of the 1980s in name only. I'll take a hard pass on the binksmanship in these current conditions. But thanks anyway Donald Rumsfeld.