• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

This definitely sucks. Submarine lost.

Had to mention this thread in another thread.

Sorry, not sorry.

Hopefully this thread has taken it's last gasp. The humor sank pretty low, to the point it's irretrievable. It's time to stop searching for any remains of what it could have been.

Reactions: Fig
If Gordon Lightfoot were still alive (he passed away not too long ago,) maybe he could have written a song for it like he did in that song, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald."
Credit where due: Sirhr already did that way back in the early part of this thread.

Pg 8, Post 383. Masterfully done.

Last edited:
Bud Light and Ocean gate two businesses made for each other. Twin CEO's making awful decisions that crushed their respective businesses. Someone good with photoshop needs to make an Ocean Gate sub meme with a bud light can....probably already done just ain't seentit yit. This thread had absolutely made me laugh out loud too many times.

Bud Light and Ocean gate two businesses made for each other. Twin CEO's making awful decisions that crushed their respective businesses. Someone good with photoshop needs to make an Ocean Gate sub meme with a bud light can....probably already done just ain't seentit yit. This thread had absolutely made me laugh out loud too many times.
"Sir, they found out more about Hunter Biden. Ok, we'll get the media to focus on this sub thing and that Bud Light tranny."

Credit where due: Sirhr already did that way back in the early part of this thread.

Pg 8, Post 383. Masterfully done.
My bad. Sorry about that. This thread has gone on so long that I am recycling ideas, evidently.

Reactions: vh20
austin-powers.gif

And now for a musical interlude...

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

For these private joyrides(Blue Origin/Virgin Galactic/SpaceX/Titanic/Global Balloon Rides/etc...), there should be a clause that says:

"Your price for the joyride does not include the search and rescue if things go wrong. If shit happens, the effort and money spent for your search and rescue, private and government expenditures, will be fully borne by you. If you die, it will be paid out of your family's inheritance. Your $250k joyride down to the bottom of the ocean to visit Titanic could land up costing your family $25-50m or more should you need search and rescue efforts. The honest tax payers will not be paying for your fk ups."

Let's see how many sign up after that...

The USCG, as well as private and government rescue services world wide, will do whatever it takes to rescue someone lost at sea regardless of who they are.

You are a fucking twat

Idiots making your claims have no fucking clue how the services operational funding works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws
The USCG, as well as private and government rescue services world wide, will do whatever it takes to rescue someone lost at sea regardless of who they are.

You are a fucking twat
Hey, this thread will remain positive. You are going to drag it way down if you start twat calling people. Let’s keep it up here.

Reactions: jakelly
There might be some things worse than getting crushed to death by tons of sea water. Sorry but I couldn't resist.

You are a fucking twat

Idiots making your claims have no fucking clue how the services operational funding works.
Like out ofbounds skiers having to pay for their own rescue? I see why you were banned. Probably happen again.