• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This definitely sucks. Submarine lost.

Why can you guys just let this thread die like those guys in that submarine
The only way that happens is if it implodes under pressure and nobody involved will see it coming.

87abij.jpg

LOL this threads amazing.
Never let this tard Stockton Rush rest in peace..

It'd be one thing if he was just being tarded by himself. But to be tarded with all those gullible rich idiots lives too..?

Wish we had their last moments on video honestly. Were they smiling and excited right up to the splat? Or did they realize their mistake in following the supreme tard 40,000 leagues under?

LOL this threads amazing.
Never let this tard Stockton Rush rest in peace..

It'd be one thing if he was just being tarded by himself. But to be tarded with all those gullible rich idiots lives too..?

Wish we had their last moments on video honestly. Were they smiling and excited right up to the splat? Or did they realize their mistake in following the supreme tard 40,000 leagues under?
If it was the latter, I would imagine a few crapped their pants and therefore, the smell of ass must have been overpowering.

As for the gullibility and idiocy, it just goes to prove that some people with money got it the old-fashioned way. They inherited it instead of earning it by being smart.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
And we know, at last, who is sleeping with the fishes.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is Stockton Rush on a go-fast boat LOL. Literally breaks his passengers' backs, ribs, etc.. and still cruising around like hes too cool for school..

I'd like to float the idea of letting this thread sink to the bottom of the list.
Is that OK, or would you guys burst a bubble ?
It just seems this thread has reached it's last final legs and could implode into chaos at any moment.
Possibly I'm grasping for a lifeline here....

Well, they could have equalized the pressure by opening the door and leaving the screen door closed to keep out the critters.