• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This definitely sucks. Submarine lost.

Further than this, I’m betting!!

IMG_7802.jpeg

Sirhr

What? Not even a chuckle? Or not getting the reference?

Okay, fine. "Jesus Christ! That's Jason Bourne!"

• Sad
Reactions: NoDopes
Which will last longer?
Chad on the porch or this thread?

BTW I can't believe y'all missed making a elf on the shelf to Chad on the pad joke

Isn’t he grooming kids these days… down at Disney?

Sirhr
Well, without that. Maybe the cartoon character and not actor Jason Momoa, exactly. I didn't know he was grooming kids. Granted, Disney is. Wouldn't Walt flip his lid if he knew?

While they are down there, I would be interested if they find Bidens polling numbers?

Damn, I thought this thread would’ve dissipated into the currents months ago

With the implosion coming from all sides and the melding of crushed humans, I wonder if they were playing this song at the last.

Yeah… might have been done already, though…. Scroll up. A bit.

Sirhr
I tried searching this thread before posting the Head East song, just to make sure I did not have a senior moment and post the same thing twice.

I think someone did post the Lightfoot song.

I know I posted lyrics from "Octopus's Garden" by the Beatles and someone else posted "Yellow Submarine."

I tried searching this thread before posting the Head East song, just to make sure I did not have a senior moment and post the same thing twice.

I think someone did post the Lightfoot song.

I know I posted lyrics from "Octopus's Garden" by the Beatles and someone else posted "Yellow Submarine."

Post 383…

Still looking for a band to record it…

Sirhr

• Love
Reactions: Ronws
So according to that simulation the controller can take a 4000psi hit? Nice.

I found a new implosion simulation on youtube. Not sure if it was posted here yet. They put the game controller in this one.

Well, this sim disproves a theory of mine. I had thought that the last thing going through a crew member's mind was his anus.

But it is the other way around. The head is crushed and heads toward the anus. A rectal optosis, giving one a shitty outlook on life.

This assumes they were sitting upright.
I found a new implosion simulation on youtube. Not sure if it was posted here yet. They put the game controller in this one.

They should include the 16 minutes where red light alarms were blaring signaling hull integrity failure emanate and their failed attempts to drop weights to surface or gain velocity to the surface with thrusters on full ascend.

There must have been a lot of prayers and shit in pants floating around in that implosion.

• Sad
Reactions: Ronws
This assumes they were sitting upright.

They should include the 16 minutes where red light alarms where blaring signaling hull integrity failure emanate and their failed attempts to drop weights to surface or gain velocity to the surface with thrusters on full ascend.

There must have been a lot of prayers and shit in pants floating around in that implosion.
As I said before, the smell of ass must have been overpowering.