• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is Normal; totally Normal.

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
Fuck the fourth amendment and all private property rights !!!!

I love the part where the rest of the thugs stop the bad apple from stealing private property and assaulting a lady with no warrant or evidence, o wait that did t happen cause orders and pension and what ever war on drugs shit they are peddling these days .

So proud ! So courageous and tough and do t let things like rights get I the way of assaulting a lady and taking her to a rape cage ! This one doesn’t even need the apologist boot lickers to defend this is LAW and Order ! What ever their pension and dental plan is it obviously isn’t enough.
Normal virtue is an common occurrence in Normal!

Not bashing celebrating the hero’s who beat up a lady! It’s awesome, fearsome display of martial power and the competence of the state and its sworn servants! Rock on 🤘

It is that ladies fault ....... she should have told the cops in the beninning to Fuck Off. That sould be the standard responce when asked a question.

She was there trying to get assaulted.

Those of us formerly in the military immediately see it as a threat, and that’s exactly what she was counting on … suicide bomber lookin’ mother fucker as far as I’m concerned.

Payday for her either way

Stupid issue, from stupid people, from a stupid source, from another stupid source.