• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yep Uvalde just got even worse

I guess Snubby642 will tell me to fuck myself with a prickly pear again; but seriously, this in in liberal Texas. Texas as most folks think of it I do believe is gone or will be shortly. I routinely have this argument over the phone with a few friends of mine still in what I formerly called the GREAT State of Texas. Now, just the State of Texas.

Now, if Texas actually gets to the bottom of this and as a bonus proves any connection between Robert Frances O'Rourke and the guy making the "stand down" call then TX gains some respect back. At this point, we have TX (and somewhat Buffalo) to blame for all these new gun control laws about to be rammed down our throat. Like it or not, this latest round of gun control is a direct result of children being killed. (note, we better ban school buses too, because I'm pretty sure more than 10 students have died in a single school bus wreck).

Agree that had a parent come with an AR, AK, even a Beretta CX4 the POPO would likely have shot the parent with no problems at all. Hell, I'd say even if the parent had a Citori or something POPO wouldn't have even blinked at discharging weapons into parent.

Police are, by nature, retroactive. Rarely are the catching a crime in progress. Hence why it's a false narrative to say "police will protect" when they actually do not have to do so.

We can only guess how much the protection of these cops on taxpayers dime will cost in forseable future

How many police/sherif departments and schools in the US will learn from this. Im worried that very fiew will.

ALL OF THEM!

They learned they can sit back with their thumbs up their ass, listen to kids getting shot, arrest parents trying to help their kids, threaten said parents if they talk to the press, AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO THEM.

Oh they learn

Betcha those same cops went out the next day and were sure to get their police discount on coffee 😂

How many police/sherif departments and schools in the US will learn from this. Im worried that very fiew will.
If it takes 'more training' to stop a gunman killing kids, or any innocents for that matter, then Back Fuck the Blue.

You can't teach instinct.

Last edited:
If it takes 'more training' to stop a gunman killing kids, or any innocents for that matter, then Back Fuck the Blue.

You can't teach instinct.

Hey, but they’ll get a ton more money, some cool summer camp training, because the dumb blue hairs and fudds actually think these leaches will rush into the building next time, if only they make their neighbors pay just a LITTLE more tax.

When they eliminate their qualified immunity and overturn that they don’t have a duty to protect, maybe I’ll think about supporting LE

9E48B2B6-C30D-4C36-A435-A5F53C1D7EB4.jpeg

This 1000%

Sorry, haven’t been through all the posts to see if this has been answered but wondering if there’s any updates on the kids (and whoever else, uhmmm) in the chat room(s) with the shooter? So shady.

Sorry, haven’t been through all the posts to see if this has been answered but wondering if there’s any updates on the kids (and whoever else, uhmmm) in the chat room(s) with the shooter? So shady.
Silly rabbit...This story has run out of legs. Laws passed. Constitution violated. Move on to the next FBI induced crisis.

Have a fearful and angry day :)

Reactions: XP1K and mtrmn
It took a year and a lawsuit to find out the Whitmer kidnapping plot was almost all federal agents and paid informants. Don't hold your breath.

Reactions: mtrmn

but the knob is just too hard to turn OK wait for the key .