• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thoughts on the Accurate Mag Chassis?

John1999

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2013
Hey guys, I was wondering what your thoughts were on the Accurate Mag chassis? I'm thinking of buying one. If anyone has one, can you please post a picture of it please? Thanks.

Hey guys, I was wondering what your thoughts were on the Accurate Mag chassis? I'm thinking of buying one. If anyone has one, can you please post a picture of it please? Thanks.

I was looking for lightweight minimalistic chassis for a 223 build. I liked the skeletonized design, but couldn't find anything on the weight. Spoke to company and found out stripped down chassis was still heavier than AIC 2.0 chassis by like 1lb. Quite surprised by this and asked why. Simple, the AccuMag chassis was designed for large calibers (338, etc), and as result all steel heavy construction. Company is currently looking to see where/how to shave some weight off the stock. Aside from the weight the price was significant. I bought the AIC.

Last edited: