• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Thunder Beast backorders........

JoedirtPNW

Private
Minuteman
May 15, 2018
If I had known...... I might have went with a different manufacture.

All sales are final my dealer said there were in stock back in March when i ordered. Direct thread 7" 30 cal. Is this a standard lead time?

They are worth the wait, but currently they are way behind. I heard they got a government contract. Also, they are having problems finding adequate skilled workers.

@TBACRAY might have info

Reactions: JoedirtPNW
Are you saying they are still waiting for it to arrive, and the form 4 hasn’t been filed?

Do you have it in writing that they said it was in stock?

You could always dispute the charge with your CC company and go a different route if the dealer wont work with you.

That being said, The Ultra7 will be worth the wait.

Hi,

Suppressors are shipping out daily to dealers. We can't really control who put in orders when, or how many. We ship them in order. The best way to find the suppressor you want/need fast is to use our Availability Tool (and select the model for most accurate info)

FYI, we had a backlog at least until May/June for orders we took at SHOT Show (late Jan'19).

I was told Dec/Jan when inquiring about an Ultra 5. If you ordered in March you gotta be close so why switch now? They are well worth the wait. I’ve had a 30P1 and I’m about a month out on an approved Ultra 7.

I redeemed a cert from a prize table in february. I ordered the 338 Ultra and they said they'll have serial #'s for those cans in Sept-Oct. I'm patient, I'd recommend the same. I had a chance to be next to a couple TBacs out west this spring, and they were incredible. The 33 ultra took a 300Norma to a level quieter than the Omega on my 25-06. I was impressed.

TBAC are well worth the wait and they're awesome folks to deal with. I do though understand and share your frustration. In my case I was on a waitlist with SilencerShop for almost a year with no cans in sight. When I ordered I was told they'd be back in stock in a week or so. I finally had enough and demanded a refund and my credit card company backed me since they were selling stuff they didn't have.

I contacted TBAC and the folks there directed me to stocking dealers (Capitol Armory and Hanshohn's) who were able to get me taken care of since they actually had cans in stock.

You DEFINITELY want a Thunber Beast can...

Are you saying they are still waiting for it to arrive, and the form 4 hasn’t been filed?

Do you have it in writing that they said it was in stock?
They can't tie the serial number to the tax stamp until the suppressor is manufactured and arrives at the dealer. I did get a call from the dealer saying they should have in next month at the soonest.

I was told Dec/Jan when inquiring about an Ultra 5. If you ordered in March you gotta be close so why switch now? They are well worth the wait. I’ve had a 30P1 and I’m about a month out on an approved Ultra 7.

Im not switching, I was thinking about ordering a second one. Not sure if it will be a Thunderbeast.

Sounds like I still have another 1-2 month wait on the dealer getting the suppressor then the tax stamp wait begins.

Reactions: trob_205
Thanks everyone! Seems to be the the industry standard for quality.

Still waiting on a McMillan carbon fiber stock and a Carbon Six carbon fiber barrel too. Those were also ordered back in March...lol