• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19 & 20

Re: Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19 & 20

dude tactical dove match, sounds interesting, but he would make us eat its head or something

Still looking for a boltgunner to partner with for the T.V. 2-man. Anybody in the D/FW area interested?

Looks like I'll be making it out. It'll be my first tactical shooting event, I know I'm in for quite the learning experience. I'm just praying for a nice cold front before hand!

Do you have to carry all your gear during every stage or can you sit stuff down that you won't need for a certain stage? Trying to figure out what type of pack I need for the match.

Re: Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19

Moadster
It will be our first tactical match as well....hope to learn a lot as well. We are out of Temple, TX. Not too far from Austin.

What you start the stage with you finish the stage with. Nothing left behind. It's sound tactics as well as makes the stages run faster when we don't have to do scavenger hunts looking for equipment after each shooter.

So no leaving with other peoples brass. That means YOU, Boltripper
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: microsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So no leaving with other peoples brass. That means YOU, Boltripper
grin.gif
</div></div>

+1

haha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.J. PILLING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Match is almost full. We have 3 team positions left. Heading to the range next week to fill sand bags. let the fun begin</div></div>

Looking forward to the match TJ. I'm sure your evil mind will find ways to challenge us all....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In da weeds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cold front and hurricane force winds would be fun. </div></div>
No it wouldnt... The cold and wind get brutal out there... </div></div>

I'm bringing my swimsuit and water shoes just in case it rains.
boratswimsuit.jpg

vibramshoes.jpg

J/K

Well I've been fighting the wife to let me go, and I may be winning. If someone is still looking for a partner, let me know. Please be advised Im not looking to win, just have fun, meet some people and learn from the best..

No, tactical Ted is over 180 pounds and I hear that he is down and needs rescuing. Remember the book 98 confirmed kills when Carlos held a company at bay with his spotter, finally calling in artillery. Black Hawk down when they were running out of ammo and the skinnies were about to over run them. You and your partner have to assault a two story building, grab intel and eliminate key members of the resistance who are approaching. Lots of new things for this year. Come prepared as never before. know your equipment inside and out, day or night. See you soon.

URGENT!!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be needing a partner for this match. Can be eather a gas or bolt gun operater. Please let me know. I am at Ft. Hood and trainning will be a big part of this team. I plan on having fun but dont mind winning.

TJ, you need to get yourself a new pilot. That sob is allways down and needing rescuing. Looking forward to the match!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.J. PILLING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, tactical Ted is over 180 pounds and I hear that he is down and needs rescuing. Remember the book 98 confirmed kills when Carlos held a company at bay with his spotter, finally calling in artillery. Black Hawk down when they were running out of ammo and the skinnies were about to over run them. You and your partner have to assault a two story building, grab intel and eliminate key members of the resistance who are approaching. Lots of new things for this year. Come prepared as never before. know your equipment inside and out, day or night. See you soon. </div></div>
Man, I'm going to shoot Tactical Ted myself!!!

You should Chad, blow 40 lbs of his guts out! That is right before I have to drag him:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.J. PILLING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, tactical Ted is over 180 pounds and I hear that he is down and needs rescuing. Remember the book 98 confirmed kills when Carlos held a company at bay with his spotter, finally calling in artillery. Black Hawk down when they were running out of ammo and the skinnies were about to over run them. You and your partner have to assault a two story building, grab intel and eliminate key members of the resistance who are approaching. Lots of new things for this year. Come prepared as never before. know your equipment inside and out, day or night. See you soon. </div></div>
Man, I'm going to shoot Tactical Ted myself!!! </div></div>

Last year I tried to dry hump him (tactical Ted not Chad!!)and the RO would not let me but they might let you shoot him ya never know!

NOmag

NOMag,

When are you going to join us for another shoot? Hope the arms are doing well. You going to try and make the Bash?
Take care and keep us posted,

Tman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">youze guys are directed to save the brass for me ...Boltripper </div></div>

brasswhore-poster.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not if I get my hands on it first. </div></div>

You won't

What do you mean by that? I am going to try my best to get everyones ammo. I am thinking about running around with a black handle bar mustach, black top hat, and black cape.

You and Boltripper must have beeen seperated at birth. Glad yall found each other this late in life.

Looks like at the very least I'll be able to come watch the fun! Actually ended up with that weekend off which is kind of amazing.

BOLTRIPER has been known to hover just to the side of your ejection port, his craft is to remain just outside of your periphery; his presence unawares. It's like a friggin' scene from "The Blackhole", your ammo just disappears, drawn away from your rifle by some powerful magnetic force. Last year I went to collect my empty casings from a stage only to find BOLTRIPER scouring the area with a hand full of my brass. My memory harkens back to my days abroad in Eastern Europe and the greedy misers I encountered with their claws full of shekels! He descends on our brass like locusts on the crops…… The man would be labeled a pestilence were it not for his amiable demeanor.

Young Nate! Do not follow the path of the unrighteous BOLTRIPER. Shun his greedy ways, and collect only the brass that you sling!

LMAO. We will have to see. I walk on the fring of the dark side. Again LMAO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO. We will have to see. I walk on the fring of the dark side. Again LMAO. </div></div>

Do this and the interesting sensation you feel in your backside will be a boot.... lol

or a muzzle

Wil again LMAO. I remember getting a boot in my ass once on a jump over Fort A.P Hill, VA. Was number one at the door. It was a night jump and as we hit the DZ all I could see was red cem lights all over. I was like HELL NO. Light went green and boot to ass I was out the door.

PARENTS WEEKEND AT BAYLOR!!!!! Every hotel I call is either BOOKED or $$$$$$$$$$$$$!! Any body know of a decent rate on the north end of town? Might be pitchin' tent!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triton19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PARENTS WEEKEND AT BAYLOR!!!!! Every hotel I call is either BOOKED or $$$$$$$$$$$$$!! Any body know of a decent rate on the north end of town? Might be pitchin' tent! </div></div>

I was able to book at Motel 6 early last week.. Not a great place but it's a hot shower and a/c.......

Motel 6
WACO SOUTH, TX

THANKS sharpstick, callin' now.

Hey sharpstick, may not be a great place but atleast youre armed.

Depends on how far you want to drive? Look at some in Woodway. You will be able to get on HWY 6 and get over to IH 35.

Just got one at the six. But thanks for the options. You staying local or traveling?

I might pich a hooch off the Jeep or just come up early, real early, from Killeen. My brother-in-law lives in Gatesville and he might come out an watch and take pictures for me. We might just meet up there but it depends on how long Tman300wm wants to keep me out for pizza and beer friday night.

Pizza & beer huh? I think Tman has a plan......Get all the competition intoxicarserated the night before the big match maybe?

Yea and see him pull a fast one on use all. He starts to buy pitcher after pitcher of beer and there he is drinking ginger ale. I see threw his plan now.

Damn! You guys figured it out! Honestly, it's the only way I can compete any more. I have to sabotage the competition just to get on the score board.

Time for a new plan… I’ll tell the local law that you guys are a new sect of the Branch Dividians. That will fix your asses for sure…..

Yea though I walk through the valley of Tmans' beer I shall fear no evil, cause 4rail_gunner and me will already be BUZZED! lol!