• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19 & 20

ChadTRG42

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2007
Dallas, Texas
www.dallasreloads.com
I'm in!

Tiger Valley's posted info:

Team Sniper Match - September 19 & 20

Tiger Valley has just announced the details our September team sniper match. The match will include a prize table. If you are interested in helping promote your business and support the shooting sports, please give us a call.

Registration opens on Monday, June 8. Full details, including registration information can be found Here

Re: Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19 & 20

I need a decent partner... any suggestions?

Looks like I am going to try and make this one.
cool.gif

Maybe we should a wife swap Pete. You can have Chad for the weekend and I'll break in the Field Grade for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need a decent partner... any suggestions?</div></div>

i can get my toes painted again ......

yeah-No

You win that one BR...nothing could ever be more disgusting. And people bitch about my posts......

I try and help. With CKA and Bolt it can go astray pretty quick...

I like Buck Rodgers but Twiggy ruined that series.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like Buck Rodgers but Twiggy ruined that series. </div></div>

What's the deal with this aversion to little people? First LL and now this. If they can shoot who cares how tall they are.

I just think they smell funny when they are wet.

Bugs me.

I now return this thread back to Pete.

I appreciate the offer to do a swap CKA, but I prefer to to partner UP
smile.gif

If Pete shoots with someone else, he would owe me half his ammo stash in the divorce.

I will be there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need a decent partner... any suggestions? </div></div>

I have a decent partner, problem is, he needs a decent partner.LMAO.

I am sponsoring it as well as shooting it. I have $1,000+ on the prize table so far. Class3 stuff, AR parts, etc. Hope its as good as the last one.

Q

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: microsuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am sponsoring it as well as shooting it. I have $1,000+ on the prize table so far. Class3 stuff, AR parts, etc. Hope its as good as the last one.

Q </div></div>
You're awesome, Micro!

I'm up for it, just need to find a shooting partner.

Could you guys who shoot there give me some ideas for lodging nearby? Trying to put this one together and keep the cost low. I'm gonna have to fly in from PA. I am NOT fussy.

--Fargo007

Has a match hotel been selected yet?

Country Inn and Suites
Hampton Inn
Holiday Inn Express (new)

Chime in!

Re: Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, look at the bunk house. Also, you can tent camp there. We may tent it, and I can bring an extra bed roll, if you like. </div></div>

Chad snuggles good too....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, look at the bunk house. Also, you can tent camp there. We may tent it, and I can bring an extra bed roll, if you like. </div></div>

Chad snuggles good too.... </div></div>

and snores!!!!

LOUD

Thanks for the pointers.

Tryin' to see if I can scare up a decent AR driver.

Sounds like a LOT of fun.

--Fargo007

Just as a heads up, registration opens on Monday at 8 AM. We filled up the last match and had a waiting list.

And just to confirm, there --will-- be a night shoot as part of this event!

If you have any questions, drop them here or you're welcome to send me a PM.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R. Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked up a partner from Shreveport, hope to see ya there! </div></div>
Oh, you didn't!!!!!!
grin.gif

We will be there for sure, Rich. We always look forward to this match -- TJ always comes up with some sick shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R. Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked up a partner from Shreveport, hope to see ya there!</div></div>
You're not stealing talent from our limited pool are you??

When do we find out if we made it or not? I need to know so I can ask for the time off and book a plane ticket.....

We're pretty far along in filling the match up, but still have a few slots left. If your payment has already been received then you're in. If you'd like direct confirmation, drop me a note and I'll look in our system.

We have some excellent organizations onboard as sponsors and will release the list after we fill it out a little further.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

CKA got NAMBLA to sponsor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wil and I are in thanks to wil</div></div>

................WHAT !!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wil and I are in thanks to wil</div></div>

................WHAT !!!!!</div></div>

wil paid this time,

Note to self: Wil gave BK aids.

Wil,

Abraham better check his calendar. September 19 is Rosh Hashanah. He better convert or your gonna have to find a gentile partner.

Is any one looking for a partner for this match. A buddy of mine is looking at driving over from the east coast to shoot this match, but he does not have a partner.

Let me know, he is a great guy and a very good shot with pistol and rifle.

Thanks,

Tman

I am attending just can't you a car all day, must walk with my yamika and ringlets exposed

I'm paid up and ready. I hope we have wind and mirage like today...A little heat and no crawling would also be great.LOL I think I will set up a low crawl course and see if I can get in shape for the match. I have never done any thing that kicks your ass worse!!!!

Dram, I swear i am retarded today. I thought that the 4 man match was this weekend and that this was the thread for it.

You guys should have fun at this comp too.