• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T1X

Nice shooting! Thanks for posting. The T1x's sure do seem to be shooters from what I've seen reported so far.

Euro optic has the contessa 20 moa rail in stock.

thought of another question overnight. has any one had issues with failure to feed when running the bolt aggressively ala NRL22 match use?

I had problems with failure to eject. The case would stay in the port. I found that the harder you jack the bolt, the more it failed. It looks like it will bypass ejector if you pull it too fast. I found, if slowly pull the bolt back it kicks it out every time. NO Failure to Feed, just fired case staying in port, blocking closing the bolt.

Mark

I had problems with failure to eject. The case would stay in the port. I found that the harder you jack the bolt, the more it failed. It looks like it will bypass ejector if you pull it too fast. I found, if slowly pull the bolt back it kicks it out every time. NO Failure to Feed, just fired case staying in port, blocking closing the bolt.

Mark

interesting, didn't think of the other side of the equation when running the bolt. good to know though.

thanks for the reply

I got my T1x in 22 L.R. with 20-inch barrel today. Factory trigger was set at exactly 4lbs. I took it down to 2LBs and it is very crisp. I am working on getting the rail and what scope I am putting on it. I now have a Sako/Tikka platform that is working out pretty nice. I have a t1x, TacA1 260 (mpa chassis) Sako trg-42 338 Lapua and a Sako 995 in 375 H&H. I just need to add a hunting rifle in the mix in 300 win mag.

How in the hell can you post these pics and not a pic of your gun? Common man!!!!!!!!

sorry, It is bone stock, trigger adjusted. Nightforce BR 8X32 from one of my centerfire gun for now.

9zssc6.jpg

Today I added a T3 recoil pad just to have a rubber pad. It adds about 3/4" to LOP. Also changed out the factory trigger spring with a YO Dave spring, it is around 1LB now.

Mark

What I am told, the T3 and T1 are the same trigger. YoDave said their spring are the same. Give Timney a call.

Mark

sounds like nearly every fuddy club here in the Austin area.
Marksmanship Training Center is Merica. If you are not a total asshat, you can do just about everything imaginable. Movers, KD pits, 3 gun training (run and gun w/obstacles). Love it up there

Look what showed up on my doorstep today. I’ll take it over to Ann Arbor Arms tomorrow and have the armour put all the pieces back together again. I found this 0 MOA solution in the UK, took about a week for delivery; the 25 MOA solution from Australia is enroute. Still working on a MPA mag solution without milling.

Attachments

• 4EB8207E-264D-4ECD-BB92-23B730970BBF.jpeg
    4EB8207E-264D-4ECD-BB92-23B730970BBF.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: MarinePMI
They are what I would describe as boil in the bag rifles. They may be efficient but they have no soul.

They are what I would describe as boil in the bag rifles. They may be efficient but they have no soul.

LoL, if the rifle doesn't meet your aesthetic standards, move along, we dont care what you think...the beauty of this design is self evident to anyone that has cycled the action, adjusted the trigger or outfitted their smallbore rifle with the same stock as their centerfire match rifle.

Glad to see some people liking them. Especially good reviews with chi subsonics. The only YouTube video I saw with actual groups was unimpressive and had me let down.

100yrds 10rd groups CCI A17 20" Tikka T1x w/ El Camino Attached, it's more accurate than i am, i started at the bottom left and worked to the right then up.

Attachments

• 1-1-2018 100yrd Tikka T1x w-El Camino - Copy.jpg
    1-1-2018 100yrd Tikka T1x w-El Camino - Copy.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 137
My 25 MOA DIP base arrived yesterday, if anyone is looking for options.

Now, if I can only decide on an optic.

From my understanding the front set of holes and back set of holes have same spacing between t3x and t1x but the spacing between the 2 sets of holes is different.