• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To all the nay sayers, haters and doubters

Re: To all the nay sayers, haters and doubters

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LesBaer builds shity guns that won't function.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Who is this LesBaer fella anyways? Someone oughta call him up and tell him his buddy clayward smoked too much crack. </div></div>

Les Baer Builder of some awesome 1911's, got into ar's a few years back and now bolt rifles so it seems.</div></div>

I was just yankin' brown noser's chain Niles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sticks and stones...show me your 10 shot groups....waiting....where are they????? excuses...blah, blah, blah....where are they????????????????????????????????? </div></div>

I didn't bother reading all that crap, sue me. Who shot those 10 shot groups?

Clayward why are you taking this so personal? You own one of the rifles?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...blah, blah, blah.... </div></div>

Thats pretty much what you've been saying from the get go.

clayward, you know you want it. Just buy it. Its only money. Win some benchrest comps with it. Maybe we will see you featured in a article on 6mmbr.com, go for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Niles Coyote</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LesBaer builds shity guns that won't function.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Who is this LesBaer fella anyways? Someone oughta call him up and tell him his buddy clayward smoked too much crack. </div></div>

Les Baer Builder of some awesome 1911's, got into ar's a few years back and now bolt rifles so it seems.</div></div>

I was just yankin' brown noser's chain Niles. </div></div>

Sorry
blush.gif
just tring to help...

What a tool...

Here Clayward, you can see all of the groups you want HERE

Face shoot someone and then come tell us a how important your 10 shot group is.

Loser.

Don't go away mad...just go away. In fact, you're well on your way but only after you read my sig line.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't go away mad...just go away.</div></div>

Thats a great Motley Crue song!

While I'm at it, here is a link to a 10 shot group......last pic. I'm positive that group could be cut in half with good ammo with a good rest, and that is a club compared to the Precision Les Baer build!! http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=168833583

for some reason i doubt that, thats 10 rounds for the pure fact that its on the internet and someone is trying to sell. Another thing that isn't being said is where it was shot (indoors, outdoors, what the wind is, or what the yardage is) oh and i have even built rifles that could do groups like that and im only 19, soooo lemme guess your not going to believe me and i would post pics but i wasnt anticipating this kind of post sooooo if its still going by the weekend i will because i have to post some pics from load testing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCGR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for some reason i doubt that, thats 10 rounds for the pure fact that its on the internet and someone is trying to sell. Another thing that isn't being said is where it was shot (indoors, outdoors, what the wind is, or what the yardage is) oh and i have even built rifles that could do groups like that and im only 19, soooo lemme guess your not going to believe me and i would post pics but i wasnt anticipating this kind of post sooooo if its still going by the weekend i will because i have to post some pics from load testing</div></div>

Who was this aimed at?

oh sorry it was aimed torwards Clayward

and another thing i think you owe some nice people a kiss

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sticks and stones...show me your 10 shot groups....waiting....where are they????? excuses...blah, blah, blah....where are they????????????????????????????????? </div></div>

I think you stumbled apon the wrong Forum fella, you need to be hanging out on a BR forum, that's where people are all about their groups. I've never taken a picture of a group my rifle has shot except for when I was doing load development.

I find it comical at best that you think people here have framed pictures of 10 shit groups laying around just to appease Internet douche nozzles such as yourself.

You epitomize the term "keyboard commando".

Clayward,

You're the one that brought it up, now you get to find out what we really think about your rifles.

Am not a "hater" but for that price there's no way I'd consider a les bauer.

And if that bothers you, good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BLAH, BLAH BLAH...ITS 100 YARDS. I have six guns in my safe that I have won from people who talk crap about les baer ar's...no one will shoot against me at my club with my ar's this rifle will out shoot any rifle made by any company regardless of the price...ITS FEDERAL GOLD AMMO...not hand loads but i will put up any $$$ that this rifle will out shoot anything anyone has too loose....

\<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you not know how easy it is to get 20 yards away from something and put them in the same hole? PLus I bet they had to strap that rifle into a vise so it wouldn't move at all. And they didn't even hit the box.

All of the other custom gun makers around here can produce tight groups laying prone with a rear bag and bipod.

Thats nothing special and I give it a C- for a shitty stock. Cutting corners </div></div> </div></div>

Do YOU own that rifle? Have you shot a 10 shot group that went into one hole?!

Put YOUR picks up or STFU!!!!! Take your own advice buddy. Just because some wanker puts that up on Gunbroker you are going to believe that?! Come on...

I can put a whole box of ammo thru my GAP 260 Crusader and punch a group .5" at 100 yards outdoors with a bipod and a rear bag. This isnt a miracle in shooting! Les baers are good kit but not THAT great.

Im with Roscoe, Im willing to be that shooter nor you, clayward, could reproduce that group. Everyone is a great shooter everyonce in awhile, a broken clock is right at least 2 times a day.

Clayward,

Obviously your life is a sad and lonely exsistance, I understand that basements do not get alot of sunlight and that your parents probably have you chained to the hot water heater as they are horribly embarrased of you and wishes they had put you in a sack and thrown you in the river as a child.

My suggestion is that you go mix up in equal parts draino, ammonia, and bleach and drink it.

Oh yeah, Savages are better.
wink.gif

Well let's see. When I go back out to the range this week, I can use the 100 rounds I have rolled up to:

A. Shoot 10, 10 round groups to show some Internet toughguy.

OR

B. I can use it for training like shooting from improvised positions, speed drills, unknown distance, stress drills, position shooting or just a good old qualification course.

Hmmmm......I wonder which one would be a better use
of my ammo and enhance my skills as a TACTICAL shooter?

Oh then I remembered I don't really give a shit. My rifle shoots sub-moa. The last comp I lost was NOT because my rifle wasn't accurate enough. I can absolutely guarantee that if group shooting is your goal most of the fine shooters on this site will clean your clock in a tactical match with a box stock rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SIMPLE MINDS...READ THE POST...LOOK AT PIC 18....WHAT IS SOOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?????????????????????????? 10 SHOT, NOT 3 SHOT GROUPS....ITS NOT ABOUT ME, ITS ABOUT LES BAER AND THE SO CALLED OTHER SMITHS WHO TALK CRAP ALL THE TIME.... </div></div>

Lets ban this little troll since he wants to run his suck for 3 pages and not provide proof of his "winnings" or his group.

WHAT A SHIT BAG!!! LES BAER SUCKS AT BUILDING RIFLES!!!!! How does that make you feel?

I wont knock LB his work is adequate has is lots of other smiths out there. My new and last smith is top notch but Id never say that he is the best however he is the best that I have used.

Clayward just reading this tells me you are a dumb-ass and you should fallow the advice of rero360

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: clayward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have won multiple smack the smileys with my super varmint 24</div></div>

Funny. I have won many smack the smileys with my savage 10; And it damn sure didn't cost me $3600. Think I'll stick with my second class weapon and continue to spend the extra money on shooting fundamentals rather than trying to buy accuracy.

BTW, care to mention what your handle is for jason's comp? cause I don't see f**kwad err clayward on any of the lists.

proof that some people should not be allowed to own firearms.
what a dork that boy is...

Once again I'm with LW USMC 100%.........

Glad the schillin mofo got a vacation!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This guy is gone, I have no patience for this as he has violated multiple rules of the site. </div></div>

Thats what I love about SH, a tool gets smacked around for 13 pages and then banned, justice for all.

God threads like this just make my day!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LesBaer builds shity guns that won't function.
smile.gif
</div></div>

I agree as I have 2 of the worlds most expensive paperweights in the shape of a 1911 .45

Well, the way I look at it is I'll be damned if a guy comes on here and calls out a fellow hide member, contributor, and all around decent dude like William for absolutely no reason w/o catching some hell about it. I don't own anything he has built, he's never done work for me and we didn't grow up down the block from each other, but I've seen his generosity handed out to members on here that didn't know where to turn with a problem, stepped up and fixed the problem, promptly, and for basically nothing. I'm also glad the powers that be put a handle on this guy when he got out of pocket. A friendly competitive conversation is one thing, he went far and beyond that a couple of pages ago. Unfortunately, he will not be missed.

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LesBaer builds shity guns that won't function.
smile.gif
</div></div>

From a long time 1911 chef that worked at a well known company, known world wide.

Sorry Russell.......your super hero powers have been made known. </div></div>

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm a poo pumper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is that really what a Les Baer factory test target looks like? What a piece of shit! Can't they at least afford to print something out on a LaserJet? I mean, seriously, why didn't the seller just write "20 rd group" on there instead? At least then I wouldn't be left wondering what happened to the other half-box of FGMM. </div></div>

They must have run out of paper plates.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pwc001</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LesBaer builds shity guns that won't function.
smile.gif
</div></div>

you are going to give the OP a F'ing stroke. </div></div>

You should hear the F'ing strokes people have when they deal with LB's customer service. Here's a no BS example:

One of my friends has a 1911 with the 1.5" (BS) guarantee - it was still too tight to function after 5K rounds. He called LB while I was at his house and explained the problem - their answer was "put another 5K through it and call us back - click...dial-tone". Yes, they blew him off and hung up on him. 1911 was over $3200 new and they hung up on hime. It was shipped to one of the posters on this thread to make it work. It was actually more accurate after the frame/slide/barrel was refitted.

Man, and to think I almost tee'd off on him when the thread had no replies. That's what I get for drinking at the neighbor's house tonight. I wonder if he worked for Les Baer... Nevermind, what the F--k do I care. Good job to LL and the mods. one less tool on the hide.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God threads like this just make my day! </div></div>

It's funny how much entertainment is to be found on a firearms forum. However, it is odd that I came across this thread after seeing the rifle in the NRA magazine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I side note, I would just like to say that someone somewhere did something pretty badass today. I don't have any real proof of it, but believe you me it was friggin awesome. At the time whomever did it was wearing fruit of the loom underwear and I also wear fruit of the loom underwear so by extension you should all admit how completely cool I am. </div></div>

Would a back flip off a Stryker and wearing Fruit of the Loom underwear suffice? I have no proof but hey... isn't that what this thread is all about?

Holy CRAP. This thread is EPIC! I leave, come home, open my computer and this thread was still up, but still only a few posts. I refresh the browser, only to find three pages of SH bliss!

I suppose this is the same guy who took another big name AR builders 308 platform to a mile...... (yes, according to the old ballistic calc, its 224 feet, or 130 MOA, of drop in case you were wondering). Also a EPIC thread brought to you by another forum filled with "claywards."

Bottom line, threads like this make me happy. I saved it as a favorite for those days when I just can't get anything to go my way, you know, as a pick me up. Thanks Clayward!

Damn, I missed the fight! I gotta say, I have had afew of there 1911's and they are great pistols. I do not like how tight they are at first. Kinda like to see when LL goes in and schwacks the little trouble maker. Kinda sets the example.

Clay Aiken...I mean clayward.

You are such a idiot its not even funny. Lets see you post up some of your groups. Lets see you post a quick video of a 10 shot group at your local range uncut showing group and everything. You also have to state your user name so we know its you.

I guarantee you wont do it.

Your just a little troll trying to get a rise out of people but in reality no one even cares what you have to say or even your existence.

F yourself

GG

there once was a poster named clayward,
whose BS lead him a'wayward,
Then lowlight stepped in
and dispatched with chagrin,
the despicable son of an A'word.

Wow, this is one of those threads that started off pointless, exceeded rediculous, sailed right past useful, and spiraled into 3rd grade.

I am just curious, I understand that a 3700 dollar rifle should do better than a 350 dollar stock, but what is wrong with the B&C? I mean a Mcree, AI, Manners or Mcm would be preferable on a rifle asking that price, but there was some pretty harsh words talking about them. Is it really that poor a choice?

Well... All I can say is WOW! This guy has managed to get a lot of attention! It's painfully obvious that he's just some Sissy-boy TROLL who gets his rocks off with this kind of badgering. The GB ad is just trying to sell a rifle. Most of the guys on this forum have a rifle that's capable of that kind of performance. Many have several. No one needs to prove anything to this guy.
Clayward... You need to go back to whatever pathetic existence you were trying to justify before you stumbled across that GB ad and leave the adults alone. No one has time for you. Now run along... Back to your... Whatever...

Well I followed this from his first post, and I remember something my late father taught me.

"Son, it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and confirm it"

Pity his father was not as wise as mine

Thanks Lowlight for getting rid of him.

With the 26.377" barrel, target posted behind a machine gun, across a valley in a land far, far away...mate.

pix1598074875copy.jpg

This has been very entertaining.
Makes me want to take 35.00 ten pump pistol out and try it at ten yards for group.
If I can't get the same group, I'm only out 35 bucks.
It has proven to be min of blackbird at 20-30 though.
Cats pick up the winged ones, so that still counts as a kill right?

Funny shift and read.
Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys are all fucked in the head....LB DOES build the greatest rifles ever, and just because you have now found out that all your guns you had misjudgingly built by 'X' smith aren't the greatest you're all just pissy. GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! </div></div>

You seriously crack me up, you have two Bile verses in your sig line and I can't remember the last time you posted with out cursing. LOL! I love irony

claytard and maser must have came from the same genetic pool....

I think Clayboy went out the right way and here's why.
Most of us have watched enough forums over the years and many times you know eventually a user is gonna get the hammer. Many times they get the warnings/timeouts but you know eventually it's coming as do they I think. While many may push the envelope and we all have our days of being stupid, some have a life mission to agitate with no purpose but to act out.

I'm grateful to live in a place and time of free speech, but damn you know some idiots should not be allowed near a keyboard. Maybe with a Dr.Phil section of the board, where intervention with potential hammerites could be placed to counsel and dehammerize possibly.
This however would require time and resources which could better be used for the intended purpose of this forum. So while being the kinder/gentler way of helping a poor victim of this disease, you would in fact be an enabler in my opinion.

Even if a Dr. Phil section were to be put in place, I don't believe it would have done any good for this particular hammerite. Clayboy appears to have snapped, with few if any warning signs. For whatever reason the boy woke up yesterday and decided that Les Baer was worth his self sacrifice. He did not extend the ordeal and in kamikaze style took his hammers swift and hard.

For that we can be grateful Clayboy, thank you and may your dreams be filled with virgin Les Baer's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys are all fucked in the head....LB DOES build the greatest rifles ever, and just because you have now found out that all your guns you had misjudgingly built by 'X' smith aren't the greatest you're all just pissy. GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! </div></div>

You seriously crack me up, you have two Bile verses in your sig line and I can't remember the last time you posted with out cursing. LOL! I love irony </div></div>

Thanks, I was hoping to get a bite and I'm disappointed that I didn't.