• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To all the nay sayers, haters and doubters

Re: To all the nay sayers, haters and doubters

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This guy is gone, I have no patience for this as he has violated multiple rules of the site. </div></div>

Thats what I love about SH, a tool gets smacked around for 13 pages and then banned, justice for all. </div></div>

Hahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys are all fucked in the head....LB DOES build the greatest rifles ever, and just because you have now found out that all your guns you had misjudgingly built by 'X' smith aren't the greatest you're all just pissy. GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! </div></div>

You seriously crack me up, you have two Bile verses in your sig line and I can't remember the last time you posted with out cursing. LOL! I love irony </div></div>

Thanks, I was hoping to get a bite and I'm disappointed that I didn't. </div></div>

Sure thing. LOL Imma FF bro I can usually smell bait like that pretty well. Oh well, lets let the OP get back to making asinine comments. carry on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh well, lets let the OP get back to making asinine comments. carry on </div></div>

He can't. He was banned.

I found this very entertaining. Clayward ether has some psychological issues or was putting us on. In any case it was a humerus diversion.

I think I see powder burns on that target. Odd that Les Baer used b&c instead of manners or McM. And the HS bottometal has room for improvement. Thier ARs are good stuff. The boltgums should be a win but you never know

Wow. Page after page you guys feed this monster like feeding raw chicken to a croc...and he's the bad guy? I think some of you live for this stuff and are no better or worse.
JMO

OK, I've read this thread from start to finish. How the hell can a guy make these claims to have shot these awesome groups and won rifles and not prove it when called out? What an idiot to think everyone reading his nonsense are idiots also.

"It doesn't take all kinds, but we have all kinds." -me

This is 10 shots at 100 yards with my M24.

0.53 inches.

m24.jpg

m24lo.jpg

Here is a 50 yard 10-shot group that I did with the iron sights. 0.9 MOA.

scan0003ud.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelcomp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. Page after page you guys feed this monster like feeding raw chicken to a croc...and he's the bad guy? I think some of you live for this stuff and are no better or worse.
JMO
</div></div>

Is he your cousin? If you come on here and make big claims, be prepared to back it up. This community WILL call you out on it. The bullshit meter is always on here.
Get used to it or grow some thick skin!

"Thats what I love about SH, a tool gets smacked around for 13 pages and then banned, justice for all."

I love it, so true ROFL
smile.gif

I believe that the World Record BR group still stands at .009 at 100 yards shot by Millard McMillan from his .222 using a McMillan barrel. Looks to me like McMillan is the one to beat. Maybe Clayward should start shooting McMillan rifles.

While I have never owned one of Les Baer's bolt action rifles I have owned an AR 15 and several of his 1911 .45's. They were all shooters and extremely well built.

Shooting Times just came out with an article on the Les Baer Custom, but in 260 Rem. They posted this same target with the same 10 shot group, but you can not see the writing on the target. So, somethings fishy here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pwc001</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LesBaer builds shity guns that won't function.
smile.gif
</div></div>

you are going to give the OP a F'ing stroke. </div></div>

I believe he has already suffered one. With extensive brain damage based on his posts.

I think this wisdom applies to rifles as well:
<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">“Group shooting in and of itself is meaningless. The purpose of a handgun is not to shoot groups, and in fact nobody ever shot anything with a group. The sole purpose of a handgun is to direct a bullet to a specific point, whether it is a paper target, a tin can, or flesh. Each shot is an individual act.” Mike ‘Duke’ Venturino, American Handgunner May/Jun 2010
</span>

Interesting thread, this guy sure got under a lot of peoples skin. Bashed him for five pages after he got banned. Gotta admit, he was a tool and it was very intertaining. Only thing I got out of it other than the entertainment was, a shame for the B&C tact. stock I own (yeah right) and the knowledge of the fact that rifles capable of this feat are common and in fact built by most people.
wink.gif

okie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys are all fucked in the head....LB DOES build the greatest rifles ever, and just because you have now found out that all your guns you had misjudgingly built by 'X' smith aren't the greatest you're all just pissy. GET OVER YOURSELVES!!! </div></div>

You talk like that and then reference bible verses in your sig... how interesting!

Hey! Don't pick on Les Baer! What other gun maker will allow you to pay them $1500+ for the privilege of doing the remaining finishing work necessary on a high end 1911 by having to shoot 500 plus rounds through it before it's ready to use on the streets?

That's what's wrong with the likes of Wilson and Volkmann, etc...You get a gun that's already good to go as soon as you receive it. Just 'aint right.