• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Total Newbie from WA

nomad07

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2013
Washington
Hello all,
I'm from Seattle area, grew up in Canada...proud American-Canadian:D
So far everyones been uber nice here.

18" PredatAR 7.62 on order...this will be my distance rifle.

Cheers

Welcome, another Washantonian should be on here soon to show you the links to the WA threads.

Yeah this is a super great place for shooters alike :)

Hello all,
I'm from Seattle area, grew up in Canada...proud American-Canadian:D
So far everyones been uber nice here.

18" PredatAR 7.62 on order...this will be my distance rifle.

Cheers

Welcome, another Washantonian should be on here soon to show you the links to the WA threads.

Yeah this is a super great place for shooters alike :)

Sweet thank you...your from puyallup eh? Im up in kirkland, and i just realized i need to fill all that.
I'm going to mentally practice long distance since the larue order is a ways out...

Nice to see another Washingtonian. Welcome I'm in the mid north end. Kirkland Bothell lynnwood area.

haha i feel you, I am mentally practicing too right now since my optic is on back order. i guess it gives me time to save for more goodies.

Sweet thank you...your from puyallup eh? Im up in kirkland, and i just realized i need to fill all that.
I'm going to mentally practice long distance since the larue order is a ways out...

Hey Nomad, be sure and check out the SHWW and the Puget Sound Shooters threads in the member link up area of the team room. Lots of good guys and good info on shoots on the wet and dry sides of the state.

Mike

haha i feel you, I am mentally practicing too right now since my optic is on back order. i guess it gives me time to save for more goodies.

haha, i can always whittle a stick for a few months till my 7.62 comes in...i'm saving for my scope currently :)