• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Transportation to Rifles Only School

alexzeph142

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2010
I am going to be flying into TX, what's the best way to get there. I will be coming from Wyoming. Should I fly into Dallas or Houston and then fly to Corpus Christi? Would it be best to rent a car or taxi afterwards? What about rental from DFW/Houston?

Re: Transportation to Rifles Only School

I flew into San Antonio then drove approx 2 hrs to RO. Shipped my kit directly to RO via UPS as well as ammo directly to them. They may have ammo available but contact Lisa ahead of time to be sure!

houston is 3 1/2 hours from rifles only and san antonio is only 2 so id say fly into sa and rent a car. good luck

San Antonio is your best route, if you fly into Corpus you will probably still route through San Antonio to get there.

Honestly Corpus is the easiest route. You fly through Houston or Dallas depending on the airline, and then it's about a 45 minute flight to Corpus.

Corpus is easy, 45 minutes door to door to RO, and there are rental cars right there. Its a small airport and really pretty trouble free.

+1 CC is quick and easy to RO.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly Corpus is the easiest route. You fly through Houston or Dallas depending on the airline, and then it's about a 45 minute flight to Corpus.

Corpus is easy, 45 minutes door to door to RO, and there are rental cars right there. Its a small airport and really pretty trouble free. </div></div>

When me and Rick went last year we flew into San Antonio, rented a car and drove for what seemed like forever. I believe it was a couple of hours maybe more.

Looking back, I will not do that again. I will fly into Corpus and rent a car from there. 45 minutes if I recall correctly.

Jack