• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump tests positive for covid

When you’re right you’re right.
Sorry for being an idiot. You shouldn’t listen to me or vote for another mask wearing idiot like Trump who’s even dumb enough to surround himself with an entire squad of mask wearing morons.

Thanks for enlightening me

View attachment 7439545
If you know why they require doctors to wear white coats when doing tv interviews
you'll understand reality.

R

White coats has nothing to do with masks.

Doctors usually don’t wear masks during interviews
ZsljSHD_jpg-1521624.JPG

Reactions: FishinGuns
When you’re right you’re right.
Sorry for being an idiot. You shouldn’t listen to me or vote for another mask wearing idiot like Trump who’s even dumb enough to surround himself with an entire squad of mask wearing morons.

Thanks for enlightening me

View attachment 7439545

You're too stupid to notice when you're dancing in the middle of a kabuki theater play.

And thank you for making my point about libtards being unable to comprehend science and apply critical thinking.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Trump is officially back in the WH

Unfortunately the hide's favorite press secretary has corona now as well. 😞 Didnt say whether shes showing symptoms or not, but I'd reckon we wont be seeing that gorgeous gal laying down the law on libtarded journalists for a while...

• Sad
Reactions: ChadChadson
The fact that he's a government employee does not detract from the fact that he is indeed a private citizen. He gets security because threats to a president's life are common. Executives in private industry do the same when they need to. It's just not as visible.

So it's not our national security. Now it's the whole world? Which is it?

Maybe the rest of the world needs to pay less attention to what happens here and more to what happens inside their borders. The absolute most ridiculous reaction to his diagnosis was, not surprisingly, Wall Street's. Going into a panic selloff because the President is sick? Fucking idiots.

He's an executive. Not a king.

Of all the strange things that has occurred so far in 2020, an argument about the national security implications (or lack thereof?) of an ill president has got to rank near the top :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Of all the strange things that has occurred so far in 2020, an argument about the national security implications (or lack thereof?) of an ill president has got to rank near the top :LOL:

I'm really interested to hear your version of what national security issues we actually (not fantasy please) faced when JFK took one to the dome.

Go.

Reactions: Dpp
Trump is officially back in the WH

Unfortunately the hide's favorite press secretary has corona now as well. 😞 Didnt say whether shes showing symptoms or not, but I'd reckon we wont be seeing that gorgeous gal laying down the law on libtarded journalists for a while...

They are saying she feels fine and is completely asymptomatic

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Good grief. Really these "media" people are enemies of the state. Yes, it's sad 200K+ people have died. How many people per year die from a flu virus for which we actually have a vaccine available (choose or not choose...individuals choice...until biden/harris). How many of these 200K were "died with covid" instead of died FROM covid? How many were in nursing homes that skewed the numbers. How has the death rate decreased as we have more drugs approved for use (many due to Trump's insistence & cutting red tape)? None of that is ever covered in "media" articles.

Never mind the flu of the hussein-obama/biden admin.

Oh, maybe I shouldn't disagree with the slap in the face...yes, yes it was...it's a slap in the face to wake up and realize it's not EBOLA or Marburg.

Good grief. Really these "media" people are enemies of the state. Yes, it's sad 200K+ people have died. How many people per year die from a flu virus for which we actually have a vaccine available (choose or not choose...individuals choice...until biden/harris). How many of these 200K were "died with covid" instead of died FROM covid? How many were in nursing homes that skewed the numbers. How has the death rate decreased as we have more drugs approved for use (many due to Trump's insistence & cutting red tape)? None of that is ever covered in "media" articles.

Never mind the flu of the hussein-obama/biden admin.

Oh, maybe I shouldn't disagree with the slap in the face...yes, yes it was...it's a slap in the face to wake up and realize it's not EBOLA or Marburg.

Exactly! Not only that, the MSM didn't say much about the lack of masks and social distancing during the protests and funeral / grandstanding for the dirt-bag George Floyd.

It was okay for ALL of those people to violate the stay-at-home orders to protest or attend a funeral for the dirt-bag but others had to stay away from a loved one's funeral or last minutes on earth on their death bed.

If people are going to bitch about the POTUS supposedly infecting everyone else, then they should bitch about the SJW scumbags endangering everyone else.

5058.jpg

im-192848

AP20156787066424.jpg

george-floyd-funeral.jpg

Floyd2.jpg

image.jpg

How many of these 200K were "died with covid" instead of died FROM covid?

This is where the 200K number comes from:
“I think a more reliable way of assessing the deaths attributable to Covid is to look at the excess over historical overall death rates,” Little suggested. The U.S. has so far had more than 200,000 more deaths than it would in an average year, according to a Science Alert examination of CDC data. "When we try to understand that, COVID-19 is the most rational and likely explanation. If you don't believe it's COVID-19, try to pinpoint why this year has been so different than any other. Why would a new disease that kills people not be the cause?" argued Justin Lessler, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins University.

Basically, any death that causes the total to be > average is COVID 19. Just because "it's gotta be it"

On August 26, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a report showing that in 94 percent of the roughly 180,000 deaths that have been attributed to COVID-19, “on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”

As the CDC report notes, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.”

In other words, 94 percent of Americans who have died from coronavirus from the week ending February 1, 2020 to the week ending August 22, 2020 had, on average, almost three comorbidities that played a role in their death.

Horse's mouth

" we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks "

So this article is interesting, I had not seen it before

They conclude that hand washing, surface cleaning, Respiratory etiquette and surgical-type face masks do NOT prevent influenza from spreading

I guess there is no way to prevent it other than to live in a bubble...

They conclude that hand washing, surface cleaning, Respiratory etiquette and surgical-type face masks do NOT prevent influenza from spreading

I'm shocked and chagrined, mystified and stupified.....

I was old enough to live through and understand the "Alar Scare" (used to keep apples from falling off the trees before they ripen so they are red and firm for storage) in the late 70's. That's when it became apparent that the media was simply fanning the flames of hysteria and was not interested in scientific facts. Pretty much gave up on them at that point. One of my favorites though was (I believe) NBC rigging model rocket motors to Chevy pickup trucks to make sure the fuel tanks went up in flames to support the rumor that the fuel tanks were "unsafe".

Reactions: 308pirate and Dpp

Excuse me whilst I LOL.

Wtffff

"Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. We similarly found limited evidence on the effectiveness of improved hygiene and environmental cleaning. "

I was old enough to live through and understand the "Alar Scare" (used to keep apples from falling off the trees before they ripen so they are red and firm for storage) in the late 70's. That's when it became apparent that the media was simply fanning the flames of hysteria and was not interested in scientific facts. Pretty much gave up on them at that point. One of my favorites though was (I believe) NBC rigging model rocket motors to Chevy pickup trucks to make sure the fuel tanks went up in flames to support the rumor that the fuel tanks were "unsafe".
-
https://youtu.be/x43ixEeh4b0?t=7
-

• Love
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Pretty much gave up on them at that point. One of my favorites though was (I believe) NBC rigging model rocket motors to Chevy pickup trucks to make sure the fuel tanks went up in flames to support the rumor that the fuel tanks were "unsafe".

How about when one of the networks (can't remember which) got caught rigging an Audi 100's transmission with some vaccum servos to "recreate" the "unintended acceleration" that almost destroyed the company and was later proven to have been old fucks stepping on the accelerator instead of the brake (which they still do in all makes of cars).

That's where stupid shit like brake/shifter/ignition and clutch/shifter/ignition interlocks come from as well as the disappearance of brake and accelerator pedals on the same plane that made heel and toe shifting easy.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin

They exist. $13 for normal size and $40 for giant 16". My wife has a bunch of their stuff. She works for the health department.

I also have a book worm key chain that hangs from my rear mirror. Goes along with my other internet name.