• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Trying to decide

45ACP_Marine

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
I’m trying to decide on a scope for my new rifle.

This is going on a Bergara Premier Ridgeback .300 PRC. Main purpose is to shoot 600 - 1500 yards.
Price isn’t necessarily a factor, although I don’t want to spend more than is necessary if I’m not going to get something for it.

I’ve had the Leupold Mk5 HD recommended and the Night Force ATACR. I’ve also added the Vortex Razor AMG into the mix. I have a Razor HD Gen II on my 6.5 Creed and it’s good, but I did have to send it back for a loose objective and it’s kept in a padded pelican case, so that gives me some pause. Love the knobs on it though honestly. I’ve read some threads from a couple years ago on here about the Mk5 vs the ATACR, but I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience now that the MK5 has been out and hopefully had some time to establish their reliability?

Any advice is appreciated.