• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tucker301 and Veer_g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this right? Someone is actually offended by something said in the rimfire section months ago? I seriously think it's bout time we get a section dedicated to soy.
Like this kind?
1589131731818.png

...I’ll be buthurt and won’t have a good day.....
You already are butthurt and I don’t give two shits what kind of day you have. Tucker and LL had a disagreement there at the end and Tucker pulled some (hilarious) shenanigans but unlike your whiny self Tucker contributed more to this forum than almost anyone else and devoted countless unpaid hours with little to no thanks. Not everyone liked Tucker but to post that you are glad he is gone is a bitch ass move.

Bye Felicia

You already are butthurt and I don’t give two shits what kind of day you have. Tucker and LL had a disagreement there at the end and Tucker pulled some (hilarious) shenanigans but unlike your whiny self Tucker contributed more to this forum than almost anyone else and devoted countless unpaid hours with little to no thanks. Not everyone liked Tucker but to post that you are glad he is gone is a bitch ass move.

Bye Felicia
498563C3-3E60-45DE-A36F-DB2F71D53B44.gif

And not one word about anybody stealing memes... We’ll done sir, we’ll done.

Last edited:
Hi,

So very briefly going through some of @Kevin1 posts......

Summation----YOU are YOUR problem, not anyone else.

Reasoning----YOU are all over the place with your "expert opinions"....
In 1 thread you are asking if you should get rid of your barrel because of how it looks on the inside even though it shoots good.
In 1 thread you telling someone that some of your best shooting barrels were not pretty on the inside and they should just shoot it.
In 1 thread you are "questioning" the accuracy of prefits.
In SAME thread you are directly endorsing prefits because of how good your AI prefit shoots.
Not even going to discuss your constant nagging BS replies in the rimfire section....

Sincerely,
Theis

Please do discuss my constant nagging BS replies in the rimfire section…
Ah…and now there is my new thread on the 5000 FPS 308….

Anyhow…. I was just passing by and wanted to express one more time how happy I was that Tucker is gone.

Your beloved Karen :)

The right question is how does a guy like Tucker becomes a mod?
The right question is are you occasionally mistaken for a male with a name like Kevin? Certainly after interacting with you people realize it's a hormonal teenage girl on the other end....just wondering.

Last edited:
I believe Tucker's is as well. No great loss. He was great as a member but the Mod thing went to his head.
You have a link to that info? I liked Tucker. Kinda what led me here. I thought he was taking a break, didn't realize it was a ban until I checked his profile today to see if he came back yet.

BTW, did you used to be "VWhugger"? Can't quit remember at this point, who used to be who. Been so many good people lost over the years here. Still waiting for DK and Shankster to come back. There is a non-zero chance it's the bourbon talking.

I remember Tucker once saying in the public forums that if he was the owner of the Hide, the first thing he'd do is perma-ban me. Talk about having quite the vendetta. :D As far as Veer goes, what can I say? He had quite a chip on his shoulder with me to the point he managed to become the only hide member I ever put on my ignore list due to threats made against my family. I'm just glad that chapter of my Hide life is over.

You have a link to that info? I liked Tucker. Kinda what led me here. I thought he was taking a break, didn't realize it was a ban until I checked his profile today to see if he came back yet.

BTW, did you used to be "VWhugger"? Can't quit remember at this point, who used to be who. Been so many good people lost over the years here. Still waiting for DK and Shankster to come back. There is a non-zero chance it's the bourbon talking.
No, I definitely was not VWHugger. Fortunately, he seems to have left for awhile, at least. Another of those many here who never have anything positive to say, they just seem to need to throw shit at others to make themselves feel important.

Reactions: jr81452
I remember Tucker once saying in the public forums that if he was the owner of the Hide, the first thing he'd do is perma-ban me. Talk about having quite the vendetta. :D As far as Veer goes, what can I say? He had quite a chip on his shoulder with me to the point he managed to become the only hide member I ever put on my ignore list due to threats made against my family. I'm just glad that chapter of my Hide life is over.
It's not very good practice, speaking ill of the dead. You may want to keep that in mind...
I dont see that speaking the truth is speaking ill. Veer hated Maser and never missed an opportunity to attack him. He did the same with me and several others. I bear him no ill will, but facts are facts.

It's not very good practice, speaking ill of the dead. You may want to keep that in mind...

Is that addressed to me? What I said is hardly speaking ill of the dead. Hence why I kept it short. Also, if you remember the Veer tribute thread that I posted in, I gave him a tribute as nice as I could considering and not out of respect for him, but rather for the whole Hide community as a whole because without us members, there is no community.

I don't recall the how or why you ended up as the hide whipping boy back in the day, but you have to admit that you chose to lean into it with your attention whoring. You have matured a great deal in the 13 years since, but you are still kind of an attention whore ;)
As the Japanese would say “The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.”

Status
Not open for further replies.