• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Twins! Update

My wife was on bed rest from 17 weeks until 37 1/2 weeks.
we had different problems though. Best of luck with everything. At least if they know that there is a problem they will be extra cautious.

Reactions: oneshot86
My wife was on bed rest from 17 weeks until 37 1/2 weeks.
we had different problems though. Best of luck with everything. At least if they know that there is a problem they will be extra cautious.
Praying for you guys. These little buggers keep you worrying from day 1... it’s totally worth it, but the flip side of loving them more than anything is worrying about them.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Praying for you guys. These little buggers keep you worrying from day 1... it’s totally worth it, but the flip side of loving them more than anything is worrying about them.
Thanks but mine are nine now. All went well and everything will go well for the OP too.

The gift of new life is God's everyday miracle. That is a thought that hit me hard upon the birth of our daughter. Congratulations.

All that stuff about no sleep, totally true, but also totally worth it. Enjoy it the best you can because next time you turn around they will be asking for car keys and cash. They grow up fast.

God bless you and your wife.

We will keep her in our prayers. How far along is she now?
And please don't do anything stupid with the reveal.