• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Uh oh….Canada’s gonna outlaw knives now……

Must have been a semi auto knife with a rare breed handle and a bump stock. Simple fact any weapon regardless of type against unarmed people who haven’t been in confrontations more intense than having their coffee order gotten wrong will have similar results. Years ago a guy in Japan killed I believe around 30 with a sword. In any case the government couldn’t care less about this, Soros isn’t giving out money for banning knives yet.

Last edited:
Must have been a semi auto knife with a rare breed handle and a bump stock.
indiegogo.gif

Fuck Canada, between what their CEO did to the citizen truckers who peacefully protested, locking people up free speech, after victimizing his citizens no shit CEO doesn’t want them armed 😂

That place needs a regime change and I won’t be visiting or spending my money up there anymore with its current climate

Thinking silly “laws” will make you safe is the thought process of a child

Fuck Canada and that pedophile Trudeau.
I believe that you're absolutely RIGHT, there. Turd-Ho, our Punk-Martinet IS fucking Canada.

This is NOT the country that our forefathers fought-for, nor the one that our ancestors BUILT. It is currently being destroyed. Just the same as YOUR country is.

But I'm not sitting here saying "Fuck America" because that would be both ignorant and shallow of me. I know that the problem lies with your leader's lies, and like you, I can only PRAY that the next election is honest, true, just, and deserving.

(Read into that which you will,,,, then think about it a touch. Please)

I believe that you're absolutely RIGHT, there. Turd-Ho, our Punk-Martinet IS fucking Canada.

This is NOT the country that our forefathers fought-for, nor the one that our ancestors BUILT. It is currently being destroyed. Just the same as YOUR country is.

But I'm not sitting here saying "Fuck America" because that would be both ignorant and shallow of me. I know that the problem lies with your leader's lies, and like you, I can only PRAY that the next election is honest, true, just, and deserving.

I think some of that might come from their unwillingness to fight, back when America was fighting for its freedom from the tyrants of England, Canada didn’t, they still have the queen on their money, which makes some people question their roots and how deep subservience is in their group psyche

Reactions: greg1147
A perfect prime example that guns don't kill people, rather evil humans kill people.
Oh and no good citizen had a gun handy to stop the rampage.

I'm sure that point will be totally lost on the large amount of sheeple that voted for the current parties in power in Canada.

I'll bet they now demand you turn in your kitchen knives "for public safety" maybe even have like ID required to buy kitchen knives like in England.

And no they will still continue with trying to take the guns away from the good citizens.

Reactions: 232593
all other rights are next is this the line to become a sheep baa baaa

images

A solemn Justin Trudeau addressed the Canadian people tonight after this heinous tragedy. Starting tomorrow, all cutlery owned by Canadians must be registered and accounted for. A bill will be introduced as soon as this week in Parliament prohibiting the ownership, use and transfer of sharp cutlery. Their is no reason for Canadians to own sharp, steel knives. These weapons of war have no place in Canadian society. It shall be the goal of the Trudeau government to convert all cutlery in the country to dull, harmless plastic cutlery. The kind you get at cheap restaurants. The Trudeau government believes solving this sharp implement crisis requires bold and visionary leadership!

I will re-word it then Fuck Trudeau for fucking up Canada. BTW my grandparents are from Ottawa so it is nothing personal.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Meanwhile, also in Canada…

25A3E4C0-E819-423A-8847-A263C6051363.jpeg
17ABE513-5C2A-4083-AA67-DB901EC49DBA.jpeg
706C2069-733A-4DE9-B502-F0129B658B26.jpeg

Are they going to ban clubby things, too?

Wonder if Facebook would accept ads for “Executive Seal Clubbing Retreats?” Good for stress relief, team building, bonding, that sort of thing.

Ban cruel harp seals. If they weren’t so cute, no one would want to club them!

Sirhr

Magazine-fed, military-grade weapon of war! Only used for mass destruction killing of innocents. DEMAND THE BAN!!! BLOCK TRADE WITH CANADA.
anvil-utility-knives-86-212-0111-64_300.jpg
Shut down the poutine gravy pipeline, too. We are gravy independent here.

And stop shipping them American vinegar. Let them eat their Freedom Fries with ketchup like a civilized country!

Sirhr

I don't have any problem with humor or anyhting. What I do have a problem with though, is ignorance. It would be absolutely ignorant of me to say "AmeriYanks are Idiots"
"The world would be a better place without AmeriYanks."

And other vile rhetoric such as that.

So I ask you.... all ya'll.... why is it that it is 'okay' to say ignorant things like that against Canuckistanians. Ya'll know the PEOPLE and the SOLDIERS stand with ya'll, right. Some were even allowed to fight along-side ya'll, over in the sandbox.

Just because we have FUCKING IDIOTS for leadership at the moment, AS DO YOU TOO..... isn't reason to condemn a whole country's populace.

Or am I the only one who's not ignorant here? Belay that, there are a few others too. You get the point though, I hope. Because if there's no hope, what else is there?

I don't have any problem with humor or anyhting. What I do have a problem with though, is ignorance. It would be absolutely ignorant of me to say "AmeriYanks are Idiots"
"The world would be a better place without AmeriYanks."

And other vile rhetoric such as that.

So I ask you.... all ya'll.... why is it that it is 'okay' to say ignorant things like that against Canuckistanians. Ya'll know the PEOPLE and the SOLDIERS stand with ya'll, right. Some were even allowed to fight along-side ya'll, over in the sandbox.

Just because we have FUCKING IDIOTS for leadership at the moment, AS DO YOU TOO..... isn't reason to condemn a whole country's populace.

Or am I the only one who's not ignorant here? Belay that, there are a few others too. You get the point though, I hope. Because if there's no hope, what else is there?
Sorry, Sean! ;-)

You know, we should start an executive Seal Clubbing Adventure tour company. We'd make a damn fortune! You just know that there would be dozens of dot-com zillionaires lining up to fly to Labrador or Baffin Bay or something to club the crap out of those fascist seals! I bet Zuckerberg and that Rasputin looking freak from Twitter would be first in line. They look like the type who would get giant woodies while bashing the brains of cute, defenseless seals. It's in their eyes.

Sirhr

C0EF1398-1835-4B2A-836A-F5BA1BF2BC24.jpeg
A9482E15-4DF8-467B-90FD-C0D3BA7C2F72.jpeg
28C453E3-C0A9-47D5-A11A-CB6A123A08B3.jpeg

Canadians embrace new undies. Studies suggest they have he ability to keep out up to 40% less unwanted sand.

Well my Canadian friends have told me they wonder what has happened to the people up there. Many appear to have become pussies, not like the rugged Canadians of old.

Spoke to some friends on Vancouver Island a while ago, they totally believed Trump was a bad guy and doing a terrible job. At least in the USA, most of us know he is doing everything he can to save us from usurpers of power, the swamp critters red and blue alike. Here, it is mostly those in Calif, NY, NJ, etc. who believe the propaganda.

Sorry, Sean! ;-)

You know, we should start an executive Seal Clubbing Adventure tour company. We'd make a damn fortune! You just know that there would be dozens of dot-com zillionaires lining up to fly to Labrador or Baffin Bay or something to club the crap out of those fascist seals! I bet Zuckerberg and that Rasputin looking freak from Twitter would be first in line. They look like the type who would get giant woodies while bashing the brains of cute, defenseless seals. It's in their eyes.

Sorry, Sean! ;-)

Sirhr
Some Cooey nostalgia for you
FF4C28B4-1D19-4B7B-8249-5630606CCA56.jpeg

The one perpetrator has been “unlawfully at large” since May of this year. RCMP doing a fine job.

Not used on the seals because it ruins too much pelt. And Trudeau-castro doesn't allow them.

Gotta club the crap out of them. Which is probably cathartic. And why the Dot com millionaires will be lining up to do it. It's the only thing they can dominate, other than with their credit cards.

Sirhr

The one perpetrator has been “unlawfully at large” since May of this year. RCMP doing a fine job.
Well, ever since The Littlest Hobo got hit by a Prius... the RCMP can't find their ass with a flashlight.

Except maybe some trucks in Ottawa. Honking. And even then, they hid behind their horses.

Musical ride pussies...

You go Mounties!

Sirhr

Well, ever since The Littlest Hobo got hit by a Prius... the RCMP can't find their ass with a flashlight.

Except maybe some trucks in Ottawa. Honking. And even then, they hid behind their horses.

Musical ride pussies...

You go Mounties!

Sirhr
The same RCMP that let a guy go 24 or so hours killing people in their homes before notifying the public... almost sounds like this situation, minus the uniform. Weird

From Saskatchewan myself, over a million pop and nearly a half are indigenous with a lot of issues. Suspect those two were under the influence of numerous things when they went on to do what they did. Nearly everyone I know hunts, fish and most rural folk own firearms, still. Saskatchewan and Alberta are more in line with Montana and the Dakotas then eastern Canada or British Columbia when it comes to such things. Americans love to come up where we hunt in northern Saskatchewan spring and fall, where whitetails and mulies are proper... deer sized, and not like those cute little things you have down south. Currently work in Ottawa, home of the RCMP Musical Ride (mounted) police force (see Freedom Convoy demonstrational event). ;) To be fair currently the CBC is reporting elements within the RCMP were potentially relaying information to the demonstrators throughout this winters bouncy castle Ottawa sit in. The RCMP were fighting the vaccine mandates throughout, not even sure if they were required to be vaccinated to hold their jobs this past winter during the demonstrations. People throughout Ottawa and immediate area are still driving around with their vehicles flagged up Freedom style, including the half ton truck currently parked across the road from my place, tonight.

Fuck Canada, between what their CEO did to the citizen truckers who peacefully protested, locking people up free speech, after victimizing his citizens no shit CEO doesn’t want them armed 😂

That place needs a regime change and I won’t be visiting or spending my money up there anymore with its current climate

Thinking silly “laws” will make you safe is the thought process of a child
Hey hey Fuck Stick, calm down. Most of Canada didn’t vote for the current cocksucker in power. Our system is rigged, kinda like yours. 81 million voted for Biden....ok I guess . I don’t say fuck USA because of the cocksucker in Washington so don’t say fuck Canada because of the one in Ottawa, capeesh.

Hey hey Fuck Stick, calm down. Most of Canada didn’t vote for the current cocksucker in power. Our system is rigged, kinda like yours. 81 million voted for Biden....ok I guess . I don’t say fuck USA because of the cocksucker in Washington so don’t say fuck Canada because of the one in Ottawa, capeesh.

Your nation is subservient by nature

Don’t BS a BSer with that 😂

Your nation is subservient by nature

Don’t BS a BSer with that 😂

Many including you in your Nation are brain dead by nature. BTW I served with some Yanks during desert storm. Outstanding folks, brothers in arms, fighting for the common cause etc. Speaking of 911, do you say fuck Newfoundland and Canada for the hospitality towards all the American grounded . Anyway your a dumb cunt and I know you and your kind are a minority,. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...kindness-and-an-unlikely-tourist-destination/

From Saskatchewan myself, over a million pop and nearly a half are indigenous with a lot of issues. Suspect those two were under the influence of numerous things when they went on to do what they did. Nearly everyone I know hunts, fish and most rural folk own firearms, still. Saskatchewan and Alberta are more in line with Montana and the Dakotas then eastern Canada or British Columbia when it comes to such things. Americans love to come up where we hunt in northern Saskatchewan spring and fall, where whitetails and mulies are proper... deer sized, and not like those cute little things you have down south. Currently work in Ottawa, home of the RCMP Musical Ride (mounted) police force (see Freedom Convoy demonstrational event). ;) To be fair currently the CBC is reporting elements within the RCMP were potentially relaying information to the demonstrators throughout this winters bouncy castle Ottawa sit in. The RCMP were fighting the vaccine mandates throughout, not even sure if they were required to be vaccinated to hold their jobs this past winter during the demonstrations. People throughout Ottawa and immediate area are still driving around with their vehicles flagged up Freedom style, including the half ton truck currently parked across the road from my place, tonight.
There's lots of flags on trucks here in northern BC, even small local convoys on the regular going on still

I think some of that might come from their unwillingness to fight, back when America was fighting for its freedom from the tyrants of England, Canada didn’t, they still have the queen on their money, which makes some people question their roots and how deep subservience is in their group psyche
That was almost 250 yrs ago. Don't confuse Canada's fucked up Liberal Govt with the majority of Canadians, just like I don't lump all Yanks with the fucked up Liberals in the US. By the way Canadians were fighting in WW1 three years before US entered the war and fighting in WW2 two years before the US entered.

That was almost 250 yrs ago. Don't confuse Canada's fucked up Liberal Govt with the majority of Canadians, just like I don't lump all Yanks with the fucked up Liberals in the US. By the way Canadians were fighting in WW1 three years before US entered the war and fighting in WW2 two years before the US entered.
It’s not like you volunteered for fucks sake, your king told you too…… you had no choice, we did.

It’s not like you volunteered for fucks sake, your king told you too…… you had no choice, we did.
My point was don't confuse Canadian people with the fucked up people running the country. Comments like unwillingness to fight or "Fuck Canada" would be no different than me saying "Fuck the USA" because of what Biden does. I'd be the first one to admit our country is fucked right now but it's not indicative of the Canadian people in general. I joined the Army at 17, did 12 yrs and as of Sep 29 will have 25 yrs as a LEO. I am proud of my country but I am embarrassed by the way our country is being run, probably the same way many Americans currently feel. Also regarding your comment "you had no choice, we did"....The estimated 40,000 draft dodgers who went to Canada to avoid the draft during the Vietnam War was their choice indeed, as was the 30,000 to 40,000 Canadians who crossed the border the serve in the US military during the Vietnam War.