• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Ukrainian sniper shoots Russian from '1.68 miles away' – the second-longest kill ever"

Do you believe this claimed shot?

• Seems legit.

• Maybe. A BIG maybe.

• Call me skeptical

• Doubtful

• Oh yah, that's a whopper

• Ghost of Kiev, part II

• Do not select this option

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t believe you are doing snipery things.

When operating operationally was never able to be on an internet discussion forum as much as you are.

I’ve never met someone who operates operationally spend this much time on a forum.

I still believe you’re full of shit.
I don't have to sit with the infantry in a trench all day long.)))
I go to work when it benefits me. When the enemy relaxes and does not expect to catch a bullet.
I choose windless nights with minimal moisture in the air so that I can see clearly through the thermal imaging scope.
I do my job very well, believe me.
I choose the time when Russian artillerymen are running out of ammunition for artillery or when they are cleaning the barrels of howitzers.
I take everything into account in my work.

I don’t believe you are doing snipery things.

When operating operationally was never able to be on an internet discussion forum as much as you are.

I’ve never met someone who operates operationally spend this much time on a forum.

I still believe you’re full of shit.

I’m guessing he lacks woodworking skills and the ability to bed a fatty also.

This thread is so 3 Gorges, Iceland, and Rusty Trombone.

For fucks sakes doesn’t anyone deliver.

Sniper man all I want from you is pictures from your position….not this…

1701024029191.jpeg

But pictures of your truly beautiful country before it is totally destroyed.

Let’s see some of that open farmland.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
I don't download anything to my phone from unknown sources.
In a nutshell, what are we talking about?
Stay ignorant than. It is a pamphlet written by a great American warrior to teach lessons to the future.

Doesn’t download but comes to American sites and talks shit….

Reactions: Yasherka
I’m guessing he lacks woodworking skills and the ability to bed a fatty also.

This thread is so 3 Gorges, Iceland, and Rusty Trombone.

For fucks sakes doesn’t anyone deliver.

Sniper man all I want from you is pictures from your position….not this…

View attachment 8281703

But pictures of your truly beautiful country before it is totally destroyed.

Let’s see some of that open farmland.
How can I take photos for you at night on my phone???))))
After the photo shoot, I have no intention of calling a couple of triples of 152mm artillery shells to my place of deployment

The force is really strong in this one....
Probably some dickwad wannabe that can't be drafted (even by Ukie "we take anyone" standards) and is now living his "waiting for air to clear to see with thermal Russian arty men 15kms behind lines" daydream while battling Russian bots, agents and trolls online in his spare time.
Pathetic really.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Probably some dickwad wannabe that can't be drafted (even by Ukie "we take anyone" standards) and is now living his "waiting for air to clear to see with thermal Russian arty men 15kms behind lines" daydream while battling Russian bots, agents and trolls online in his spare time.
Pathetic really.
And who told you, dumbass, that I personally keep an eye on the enemy artillerymen???)))
They are being monitored by drones. Analysts are tracking the enemy’s logistics, we know how many artillery systems are on the desired section of the front. We know how many trucks with shells have arrived there. We are counting how much ammunition the enemy has spent. We minus the emergency supply of ammunition and there is already a picture that is assembled from puzzles.

1+1 published accidentally? and have now retracted the number of Ukie MIA/KIA @1 126 652 persons... Ofcourse Ukie authorities immediately took down the story... That number is appalling and considering the amount of people that ran from Ukropland is nothing short of complete disaster.
You dumb fucks really took the crown of the most selfdestructive people ever... Way to go... But i guess its some kind of poetic justice Jew sending Nazis into meat grinder....serves you right...

Pathetic really.
War is the art of convincing the enemy that he has everything under control.
And then you just fool him.

1+1 published accidentally? and have now retracted the number of Ukie MIA/KIA @1 126 652 persons... Ofcourse Ukie authorities immediately took down the story... That number is appalling and considering the amount of people that ran from Ukropland is nothing short of complete disaster.
You dumb fucks really took the crown of the most selfdestructive people ever... Way to go... But i guess its some kind of poetic justice Jew sending Nazis into meat grinder....serves you right...
Where did you get such numbers idiot)))))
Our army at full strength will not recruit such a number))))
Yes, there will be 100% losses in war.
My personal opinion, I don’t know the exact numbers, but in the region of 70-80 thousand people died defending the country.
My unit is small, of course, but thank God not a single one died

don't be naive.
the plan for the west was to exploit oil and gas resources in the donbas to undercut the russian energy business with europe and destroy the russian economy. while this may have been sound fiscal policy for western energy producers, one could hardly expect russia to let it happen.
And for that they needed Ukraine to join NATO.
And they knew this was going to happen.

Foreign Minister Lavrov and other senior officials have reiterated strong opposition, stressing that Russia would view further eastward expansion as a potential military threat. NATO enlargement, particularly to Ukraine, remains "an emotional and neuralgic" issue for Russia, but strategic policy considerations also underlie strong opposition to NATO membership for Ukraine and Georgia. In Ukraine, these include fears that the issue could potentially split the country in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene.

I have this feeling Boris here knows exactly where Zelensky got his raspy voice.
You've been swapping spit with that short lil fuckstain haven't you Boris ?

Up the antibiotics dude.
Fuck you and Zelensky if you are so obsessed with him.

No, you are wrong there.

I did my homework, I know what i'm talking about.
The NATO Membership Action Plan, which is implemented on the basis of individual dialogue with the candidate country, is designed to confirm a clear course and commitment to further NATO enlargement by introducing a program of activities aimed at assisting candidate countries in their preparation for possible future accession to NATO as members of the Alliance.

The MAP is a program for applicants, which offers a list of activities from which they can choose those that, in their opinion, are the most rational in terms of contributing to their preparation.

No, you are wrong there.

Each applicant country fills the plan with "its" content, "its" circumstances, certain actions that must be taken. Active participation in the mechanisms of the Partnership for Peace (PfP) program and the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council (EAPC) remains essential for candidate countries that wish to further deepen their military-political involvement in the activities of the Alliance.

No, you are wrong there.

Any decision to invite a candidate country to enter into NATO accession negotiations with the Alliance will be made on a case-by-case basis by NATO member countries in accordance with paragraph 8 of the Madrid (1997) Summit Declaration and the Washington Summit Declaration. Participation in the NATO Membership Action Plan, which is to be based on self-differentiation, does not imply the existence of any mass timetable for such decisions, nor any guarantee of membership. This program should not be considered a list of criteria for membership.

I came to talk to shooters and people who are interested in learning something new. And I’m just forced to talk to degenerates.
You want to talk about shooting yet you post your excrement in the Bear Pit. Not real smart, are you? Maybe you should go try a different forum as you have become an expert at burning bridges here. And no one is forcing you to talk.

When this war started I couldn't have cared less about it, but reading your posts makes me hope Putin steamrolls your country and stomps you into a mudhole.

By the way, pasting Wikipedia articles is not helping your cause. When I went through the university, any paper with Wikipedia as a source was an automatic failure. Twice and we would fail the course. That's how reliable it is.

No, you are wrong there.

Do you know how to work with documents, moron???
Read the whole thing, not the title.
I’ll tell you more that Russia also wanted to join NATO.
Relations between Russia and NATO were established immediately after the collapse of the USSR in December 1991. On May 28, 2002, at the Rome meeting, the Russia-NATO Council was established to develop cooperation and coordinate military-political actions. For 6 years, he contributed to the coordination of NATO and Russian efforts in important areas of the fight against international terrorism, in particular in Afghanistan.

You want to talk about shooting yet you post your excrement in the Bear Pit. Not real smart, are you? Maybe you should go try a different forum as you have become an expert at burning bridges here. And no one is forcing you to talk.

When this war started I couldn't have cared less about it, but reading your posts makes me hope Putin steamrolls your country and stomps you into a mudhole.

By the way, pasting Wikipedia articles is not helping your cause. When I went through the university, any paper with Wikipedia as a source was an automatic failure. Twice and we would fail the course. That's how reliable it is.
Wikipedia has a link from where the information was taken.
I highly recommend using it, maybe it will help you in your studies.
And where can you communicate on the topic of shooting, a respected one, it’s like a shooting forum.

Do you know how to work with documents, moron???
Read the whole thing, not the title.
I’ll tell you more that Russia also wanted to join NATO.
Relations between Russia and NATO were established immediately after the collapse of the USSR in December 1991. On May 28, 2002, at the Rome meeting, the Russia-NATO Council was established to develop cooperation and coordinate military-political actions. For 6 years, he contributed to the coordination of NATO and Russian efforts in important areas of the fight against international terrorism, in particular in Afghanistan.
Damm I really pissed you off.
Just because I proved you wrong?
I know Russia wanted to join NATO, Russia also wanted to join the EU.

I don’t know who is laundering and what they are laundering money on. But I will say this, I use equipment from the USA, our infantry also basically uses equipment made in the USA, our artillery also uses American howitzers, and they fire American shells.
How much do you think a fired artillery shell costs?
And I will say more, thousands of such shells are fired every day.
This is why we all hate Ukraine AND Russia. Both those countries have become the sacrifice for war profiteering and it’s at the physical cost of American taxpayers. This president has spent more money in 4 years than ALL OF OUR PRESIDENTS SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON COMBINED! You spill the blood of man with equipment made with the blood of our fingers and the sinew of our backs! You are fighting a fake war with the money of my grandchildren who are not even born yet! These evil people have sold your literal lives and the future generations of Americans all to profit themselves now. Zelensky’s wife spent $400k in one weekend on a shopping spree WITH MY MONEY! $400k is more than I paid for my house, college, and a car! So wake up and see we actually feel sorry for you and your country. So take your smug moral superiority complex and learn to humble yourself in the face of facts and history.

This is why we all hate Ukraine AND Russia. Both those countries have become the sacrifice for war profiteering and it’s at the physical cost of American taxpayers. This president has spent more money in 4 years than ALL OF OUR PRESIDENTS SINCE GEORGE WASHINGTON COMBINED! You spill the blood of man with equipment made with the blood of our fingers and the sinew of our backs! You are fighting a fake war with the money of my grandchildren who are not even born yet! These evil people have sold your literal lives and the future generations of Americans all to profit themselves now. Zelensky’s wife spent $400k in one weekend on a shopping spree WITH MY MONEY! $400k is more than I paid for my house, college, and a car! So wake up and see we actually feel sorry for you and your country. So take your smug moral superiority complex and learn to humble yourself in the face of facts and history.

Wikipedia has a link from where the information was taken.
I highly recommend using it, maybe it will help you in your studies.
And where can you communicate on the topic of shooting, a respected one, it’s like a shooting forum.
Then use the linked material, not Wikipedia. Are you really that dim?

I graduated well over a decade ago. My academic studies were a long time back

You are not now in the technical section of Snipershide. If your were observant, as snipers are supposed to be, you would know that

Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Maybe because you read forums while sitting on the toilet?
And you often sit in the toilet because you are an asshole.
Do you often want to go to the toilet because you eat Russian propaganda?
1st question -nope.

2nd i sit on the shitter because 1. i know better than to shit my pants and 2. because i still have a nice house with a toilet 3. because i can.

last question- nope.

• Haha
So let's end this fucking war together.
We are bringing US Army personnel into Ukraine with the demand to withdraw the Russian army from the territory of Ukraine.
Do you think this will be cheaper for your family budget?

1st question -nope.

2nd i sit on the shitter because 1. i know better than to shit my pants and 2. because i still have a nice house with a toilet 3. because i can.

last question- nope.
You are disingenuous on all issues.
You are a treacherous liar

So before 2014 there were active steps towards Ukraine’s entry into NATO???
Or did you just consider some options before 2008????

In 2010, Ukraine again became a non-aligned state.
So why the fuck did Russia attack Ukraine under the slogans of fear of NATO?

We are bringing US Army personnel into Ukraine with the demand to withdraw the Russian army from the territory of Ukraine.
i think you are the biggest jerk off i've seen on here....and that is quite a statement.

NONE of us want to help you do ANYTHING. you are a typical parasite.....sucking blood and all you want is more, more, more.

fuck off and die. you are 1000% full of shit.

I came to talk to shooters and people who are interested in learning something new. And I’m just forced to talk to degenerates.

So no one is forcing me, I just sometimes spend my free time here for fun, although the main reason was to communicate with shooters and not with racks.
But unfortunately in the USA there are more rackers than shooters.
for being a guy that fights so hard against russia, you sure have a lot of down time to fuck around on the internet. you fucking liar. you ain't got a hair on your ass, proven by your own words. you ain't done shit. ever. but you do have a very big imagination.

American military swore an oath to the Constitution.

They should quit if they are sent to the Ukraine.

Your country and war is a direct threat to our country.

i think you are the biggest jerk off i've seen on here....and that is quite a statement.

NONE of us want to help you do ANYTHING. you are a typical parasite.....sucking blood and all you want is more, more, more.

fuck off and die. you are 1000% full of shit.

for being a guy that fights so hard against russia, you sure have a lot of down time to fuck around on the internet. you fucking liar. you ain't got a hair on your ass, proven by your own words. you ain't done shit. ever. but you do have a very big imagination.
Well then go fuck yourself.
No one is forcing you to write crap on this site.
Personally, I was looking for people who would be interested in something, but I found a bunch of idiots like you.

I saw several ex-military US guys in the international battalion.
Normal guys. They taught me how to use a Javelin anti-tank launcher.

Before that, I personally visited the US Army in 2012. I saw there that more than 60% of military personnel serve in order to study for free at universities, the rest of the percentage are immigrants from Mexico who serve only for a green card.
And a very small percentage are actually military.
I was shocked.

I’d rather America invade and keep ukraine and its resources for ourselves. Ya’ll can be the 51st state.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Bender
That is just asking for nuclear war.

There is a reason Russia and the US have not been in direct conflict since the time when both sides had nuclear weapons.

I saw several ex-military US guys in the international battalion.
Normal guys. They taught me how to use a Javelin anti-tank launcher.

Guys running off and joining other wars is not a cause for nuclear war. Americans joined the Kurds and all kinds of other forces for causes they believed in. Russia does not care so much about that (although I pity any Americans captured alive).

Americans privately going off to foreign war is very different from the United States declaring war on Russia and bringing its military might to bear.

That is a war Russia knows it would lose, and Russia would not simply allow a conventional war with a loss without pushing the button.

You know this to be true.

Nuclear war does not turn out well for Ukraine. Why would you suggest the United States directly go to war in Ukraine?

I’d rather America invade and keep ukraine and its resources for ourselves. Ya’ll can be the 51st state.
We will have no choice but to destroy you.
In general, it doesn’t matter to us at all who our enemy is.
Our people have these words:
Whoever comes to us with a sword will die by the sword.
And the Russians have already understood the essence of these words.

That is just asking for nuclear war.

There is a reason Russia and the US have not been in direct conflict since the time when both sides had nuclear weapons.

Guys running off and joining other wars is not a cause for nuclear war. Americans joined the Kurds and all kinds of other forces for causes they believed in. Russia does not care so much about that (although I pity any Americans captured alive).

Americans privately going off to foreign war is very different from the United States declaring war on Russia and bringing its military might to bear.

That is a war Russia knows it would lose, and Russia would not simply allow a conventional war with a loss without pushing the button.

You know this to be true.

Nuclear war does not turn out well for Ukraine. Why would you suggest the United States directly go to war in Ukraine?
Personally, I don’t want strangers to suffer in this war.
War is good for those who have never been to it.
It is unlikely that Russia will press the red button. They themselves know that they will open Pandora’s box.