• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars Ultralight self defense blade for female runner

This was already mentioned, but if we’re doing glamour shots...Amphipod belt and Clinch Pick v2.
F522D05D-CC55-4BA0-9CF4-AE89491E7058.jpeg

Quarter Horse, thank you for that link. I have been reading more about Maine State laws regarding knives. It has been really making me think more along the lines of a “hunting knife” like you are saying with your old Gerber. I have a Gerber Shorty which is the hunting version of your trout and bird knife, they are cool old knives for sure. The last few days I have been thinking about and looking at Mora knives to see what they offer. I may order a few different variations just to start testing out b/c they are so cheap. They bring a lot to the table with a ”soft” design in that they use rubber and soft plastic that is very smooth / rounded so they should carry well when running. Also the design lends to be less harmful if you happen to fall while carrying it. The blades are shaped in a way where they should be effective for penetration. They are extremely light weight, the basic is under 4 oz. Not to mention they offer a wide variety of colors that my daughter may like.

DJL2, we have talked about the runners belt and she isn’t really big on the idea. But I am thinking about ordering one for her to test out, we went to our local Fleet Feet specially to look at belt options but they were out of stock. It is a good solution though.