• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Umm..I think somebody gonna need a tax stamp..

It's really sad what some people will do to a perfectly innocent gun. They could have at least put it up for adoption. I would have considered taking it in and giving it a good home. ?

Reactions: abizdafuzz
BATFE and FBI need to immediately surround her property, commence a weeks long standoff, and kill a few of her family members and friends for this egregious offense. That's the SOP for "illegally" producing too short of a barreled long weapon, right?

Oh wait, that only happens when a Clinton is in office and the offender is a poor conservative veteran who just wants to be left alone with his family...

Complete idiot. The girls in GP will just loooooove that rack, though.

I like to use angle grinders where the cutoff wheel is pulling the tool away from me not pushing towards.

Future congresswomen! She'll fit right in with the rest of the uniformed we have governing us.
I'll give her one thing, she has the theatrics down pat, the low information voters will love her! Fuck her and her POS husband!

Wish these kinds people would understand they are all just being used to pursue an agenda. Tools being used by the people with money and power.

But like David Gregory with his "illegal" standard capacity magazine stunt in DC because she is "a beautiful person" she will never be charged.

Norfolk Field Office
Resident Agent in Charge

200 Granby Street, Suite 339
Norfolk, Virginia 23510
Voice: (757) 616-7400 Fax: (757) 616-7401

BATFE and FBI need to immediately surround her property, commence a weeks long standoff, and kill a few of her family members and friends for this egregious offense. That's the SOP for "illegally" producing too short of a barreled long weapon, right?

Oh wait, that only happens when a Clinton is in office and the offender is a poor conservative veteran who just wants to be left alone with his family...
You forgot "Burn the neighborhood to the ground".....

Tax stamp? I really don't understand your thinking on this. The lady is clearly one of the leftist elite above the law, almost a Clinton.

She'll never see political life past the primaries, much less have any success defeating Scott Taylor in the general election. Former combat wounded SEAL in VA Beach/Eastern Shore area versus a lefty school teacher? Nope...

I think it's hilarious she announced to the world her husband is a cuckold on the video too, she told him she didn't want the AR in her house any more and he agreed. I divorced for less.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I believe they said on the news tonight that ATF was investigating.

Hopefully she receives the same treatment any of us would.

She'll never see political life past the primaries, much less have any success defeating Scott Taylor in the general election. Former combat wounded SEAL in VA Beach/Eastern Shore area versus a lefty school teacher? Nope...

I think it's hilarious she announced to the world her husband is a cuckold on the video too, she told him she didn't want the AR in her house any more and he agreed. I divorced for less.

Lucky husband.......But, if he's a cuck.....no sympathy.

Big fucking deal lady...you cut a $25 POS barrel tube and hand guard...I see a bunch of perfectly good leftover parts just screaming for a trip to BCM for a makeover!!!

Lorena Bobbitt ! :eek:

Some good citizen needs to notify the Ruby Ridge branch of the FBI, they're all over these kind of crimes and will deal with her with extreme prejudice...

Last edited:
She better let her dog stay with friends for a few days. Otherwise he'll be the first one to get shot.

"Our job is to teach children. It's not to protect them from gun violence. That is the government's job, and they're failing at it," said Mallard

Bitch must be a member here on the Hide. I remember a thread with these sentiments being thrown around.
Fake Sean Connery? Is that you?

"Our job is to teach children. It's not to protect them from gun violence. That is the government's job, and they're failing at it," said Mallard

Of course this begs the prior question of what it is that we are supposed to teach them, which leaves me to my own devices and I can't help but recall Jefferson’s hope of a citizen schooled to the tasks of self-government and encouraged “to judge for himself what would secure or endanger his freedom.”

On her third and murkiest point she fails to take note that she is in fact a government employee. The job she is lobbying for is that of a government employee with a higher pay grade that also has the 24 hour protection of the Capitol Police.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn