• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Upcoming legal action

C1Steve, et al;
Bear with me, as I am trying to keep track of all that is going on, and am not abreast of everything at everytime. That said, everything was filed in court today for a number of different cases, on a number of different issues.

For starters, a Class-Action lawsuit against the law enforcement establishment there for crimes against the populace in many different venues. There are 840 other signatories on this Class-Action. Personal charges are being filed against individual (specific) constables for MANY different and and heinous acts. The Irish Police Chief (the Grand Pooh-Bah Cop of the Country) stepped down last week, because of all of these issues filed today, and others that are yet pending.

Talking with Eddieo this evening, he stated that the judge that oversaw all this was aghast at the evidence against the police in general, as well as the specific officers too. This is NOT a small situation.

This IS though, a situation of the Police being against ALL legal law-abiding FIRE-ARMS OWNERS. All 840 people involved in the suit are victims of wrongdoings FROM THE POLICE in that country.

Internal Affairs is all 'up in this' now too, and is also going-to-town. Huge amounts of corruption and payoffs are involved here, branching into many different areas.

Today was a big day over there, for the legal citizens of a free country to enjoy their interests. Eddieo has more detailed information, and can share it with ya'll in a more structured manner.

I can't stress this enough, everyone,,,,, this situation is what is going on in IRELAND. Nothing to do with anything going on in the Western Hemisphere,,, nor am I implying anything of the sort.

DON'T TWIST THIS AROUND, and screw up this thread. Keep it civil, and straight.

Just read the whole thread and WOW.
Keep up the hood fight eddieo.
I can't help but see a lot of what is being drug out by him is showing it's ugly face here in the states.
A year or so two ago a local department was investigated by the FBI. So even though this is happening across the pond don't think for one minute that it's not happening here.

It happens all the time everywhere. The difference in this situation is the victim actually has evidence of it and has the courage and fortitude to stand up against it. They have everything, the power, the resources, and the credibility that the system provides LEO's. The victim has only truth. Having the truth on his side you would think was a great advantage, but alas the having truth is often more dangerous than it is helpful. Sometimes truth requires great courage to be brought into the light.

Eddio, I salute your courage.

Well said, FS1. Sometimes it seems that the truth will never come out, it can take decades and decades. I am impressed with Eddieo's fortitude, and his wife's as well. I look forward to hearing more of the details. Corruption would exist everywhere, if it was not for people like Eddieo.

I still think a movie would be well received. Perhaps Dogtown would have some constructive comments regarding this issue.

OK folks... I've been in contact with Eddieo a number of times, and he has sent me some articles to put up here. They are in "pdf" format, and (me being the computer geek that I am) I still haven't figured out exactly how to do this, from an email.

So, needless to say, there's stuff coming down the pike. Information that you wouldn't believe, yet it is all right there in black and white. The SHIT that he/they have had to put up with for so long...... well that "tower of hell" is being burned down by the GOOD, HONEST FOLKS.

My Lady and I have been busy as heck, and I am going to follow through with this as soon as I can. The support for Eddieo, his family, and the other defendants is greatly appreciated, and for them it is greatly needed. When they're up (soon), please read these documents and you'll see why.

Ok, I think I have figured this out. Bear with me, I don't know everything yet. (gimme another week)

Here is a huge View attachment Firearms Submission 2014 (3) 2.pdf Submission that Eddieo's lawyer is asking/petitioning for, for the group.

And here is a Judgement View attachment Judgement DC 1213_R.pdf that the court released, somewhat "attacking" the police and law enforcement system there.

It'll take a bit of time, guys.... but for those who're interested in what's going on there, as well as what can and is happening 'over here' as well,,, forearmed is forewarned.

Get the necessary knowledge now, whilst we can. So therefore, we can head the idiots off at the pass.

I just had some work done to my computer last night, and lo-and-behold, it's all the sudden working better! Here is a leaflet that Eddieo and the boys made up, to be passed out/around prior to the elections there in Ireland.

photo2.JPG

He wants it here for ya'll opinions, as well as to help 'stave off' anything that he's going through, in our futures.

Here's his latest request. 2 recordings that he's in possession of, regarding dealings with the local constabulary:

(ok, that failed. Anyone have any idea how to put up two audio recordings here (.amr) from my saved files in my computer?)

If you had a video camera, you can video an interesting piece of paper, then with video editing remove the empty sound track and put in the ones Eddie gave you. Do it once for each recording. Post on youtube.

Eddieo has sent me this latest "report" that shows further what "the system" is like that they have over there. This is what he and the others are fighting against.

And the stories that he has shared with me are simply appalling. They too will be disclosed, soon enough.

Last edited:
Further news, from Ed:

"IA called me today and I got this email following the call .

They want the cops to finish the investigation on it before the 26th of this month . IA cop said its pretty much a slam dunk against 4 cops and 3 civil servants that disclosed my information without court order . They just never figured I'd get the intel in the first place . Thank god for some honest cops . A complaint against one senior cop is being handled directly by IA which is very unusual in that it's not normally done unless they have serious cause to consider it so detrimental to the safety and security of the state .. Not sure to be honest if we can get him for corruption but we will at least get him for abusing his position here which is called Misfeasance of Public office .. However I stress I am basing this assumption on the fact that I don't know what other information IA have obtained . They may have enough to do him for corruption I just don't know at this moment ."

This is in response to the email that he'd just received, from the Case Manager:

"Dear Mr. O'XXXXXXX,

I refer to your email below and note your call to the office this morning.

Please note that I have not received any further update from Chief Superintendent Clerkin to date. I issued my last request for an update on the 9th May 2014 for a response to be received within two weeks. That letter was brought to the attention of the Assistant Commissioner's office for the Dublin Metropolitan Region and I expect a response by the 26th May 2014.

If I have not had a response within that timeframe, I will review the matter again with the Senior Case Officer for further action. In the meantime, if I do receive an update, I will contact you to advise you of any further progress.

Please be assured that GSOC is closely monitoring the progress of this investigation and is making every effort to have it brought to a speedy conclusion.

Yours sincerely,

XXXXX XXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXX
Case Manager"

I've been getting updates from Eddieo, and successful progress is definitely being made on his/their case(s). So much so, that not only is Internal Affairs involved, as stated prior; but now also Interpol is involved.

The corruption, debauchery, and flat-out sinister-ism is coming to light. Very bright lights, and there is severe "push-back" from "the esteemed individuals."

(Ya'll have no idea how much I use that term "tongue-in-cheek" here)

That country is in need of a Bat signal, big time.

I don't know if anyone is following this saga anymore, but what is happening there right now is simply astonishing. Here's the Cliff notes of the short version:

He's being offered a pittance of a bribe by the instigators of this problem,
He's being threatened to take it, and coerced because of his "demanding financial situation",
He's being threatened with 'familial attacks and arrests' if he doesn't take the bribe and drop the cases against them,
He's being threatened with more/further trumped-up charges of (heinous depravity) if any disclosure or rejection,

--this is about all I can say at the moment, but my own thoughts are:

"Aren't we glad that there are such great people protecting us, and looking out for our own best interests?" Most of me is glad that this problem is "over there in Ireland, and not over here."

Most of me.....

I think many persons are following this saga. I wish you and EddieO could give us more detail on the story. I did some online searching at one point, and learned a bit more. Judging by your last post, the instigators appear to be nearing the end of their options. I am sure EddieO will not back down, he does not seem to be that type of person.

I personally have been through this sort of thing several times, but with corrupt persons and organizations that were non governmental. What did Lincoln say, "You can't fool all of the people all of the time". It sounds like "all of the time" has now ended for the instigators.

If you have links to more information online, I would be interested to read about this. I thought it incredible that a story that started here ended up being major news in Ireland.

s

Last edited:
Steve, et al

Believe me when I tell you, that I'd love to disclose whatever evidence that I can/have. Due to the ongoing court situation over there, and me NOT BEING A LAWYER, I for one won't put up anything here that doesn't have Eddieo's direct say-so. And/or, him putting stuff up himself.

As it is, his emails are being read, and his phone is being 'bugged' (all confirmed by his lawyer) so his access and connectability are compromised.

I can only pass on what I've been given, to do so. Other things I've 'seen' and/or spoken directly with him about. The level of "major news" that this is over in Ireland is almost the equivalent to the Oscar's over here.

From him today, here is simply another example of Irish constabulary doing it's "thing". I believe the number of 4.3 million Euro's is on the table. I also believe that it would be a nice opening bid, in the offer to Eddieo and his co-defendants. Considering the depravity of "the system" over there.

Right now, he/they are definitely hurting units, because all of their lawyers costs etc are being paid-for out of their own savings and income. 4 years now, is quite a hard row-to-hoe.

Speaking for myself and my wife, we have gone through 63 weeks of absolute devastating financial hell. We've gotten through it, were proven absolutely right/correct/just, and things are definitely better now. We ain't back to 'perfect' yet, but we're working on it. It's just that we here can't fathom 4 years of this hell.

And to add the attacks, threats, and harassment as well. Unfathomable. We pray for Eddieo, his family, and all the co-defendants and their families.

Now, as to the guilty parties that created this whole debacle. My thoughts are simply that Von Clausewitz is a great way to begin.

My opinion is that if EddieO took their offer, those people would still be employed as Irish LEOs, and would be very dangerous to EddieO and his family. The evil persons he is up against show that they will stop at nothing. The not-yet-convicted criminals might easily continue in their ways and bump off Eddie and possibly his family as well. It could be to cover their tracks, it could be for vindictive reasons, or both. I would recommend against taking the Devil's money, this would most likely come around to bite him later on.

If EddieO did take their offer, he would be best off moving to the USA to be mostly out of reach of those individuals. As long as the perpretrators still have their jobs, they will be a threat to EddieO and others. In my experience, if you stick to your principles things usually if not always work out. If you compromise, you get screwed. Just seems to be karma at work, as it is teaching us a lesson.

Reading the link in your post, re Mr. Bailey, makes me realize that corruption can be alive and well in Ireland, just as it is so well entrenched in Mexico.

Last edited:
Steve, your thoughts mimic ours also, for sure.

To be clearer about things, and to re-cap the origin of this all, Eddieo and other defendents were "harrassed and attacked" by the constabulary, simply for being lawful firearms owners. Due to their (the Garda) arrogance and vindictiveness, they cancelled EVERYONE'S firearms licenses, and then confiscated all said firearms.

These individuals did NOT take this lying down. They stood up and fought for what was right, and legally owned. There were a number of owners who simply rolled over. Not Eddieo, nor his fellow defendants. (maybe they're Yute's, I don't know)

It was because Eddieo stood up and faced them as well as called them out, that "the respectable boys in blue" started a smear campaign and harrassment cycle and numerous assaults, trespasses, threats. Not just against himself personally, but they have also attacked and threatened the "dignity, honor, and life" of his wife and son as well.

(that is the nicest way I can allude to their intents, actions, and threats. Read between the lines)

Even though this has been going on for over 4 years now, and his/their savings are massively devastated (read: wiped out) and they are all living less than "cheque to cheque".... they will NOT give in, nor be bought off.

To go further, the judge that is presiding over many of the cases, has gone over a large number of evidence/facts/statments etc, (during disclosure and whatnot) and pointed directly at the "constabulary" and said "at the end of this, anyone, and I do mean ANYONE connected to these happenings WILL be spending time behind bars."

And this is why Eddieo and his brothers-in-legal-arms will NOT back down, nor will they give up. But are also being ever vigilant, cautious, defensive, and wary.

What would you do?

I would hope that I had the fortitude and courage that Eddieo has displayed. That being said,I doubt that cool headedness on my part would prevail. Somewhere the Berserker still lives. Easy to say "I would do this or I would do that" especially with your feet propped up and a glass of decent Bourbon at hand. Much more difficult in Eddieos shoes.I certainly hope he prevails.

My opinion is that if EddieO took their offer, those people would still be employed as Irish LEOs, and would be very dangerous to EddieO and his family. The evil persons he is up against show that they will stop at nothing. The not-yet-convicted criminals might easily continue in their ways ...
, makes me realize that corruption can be alive and well in Ireland, just as it is so well entrenched in Mexico.

Corruption is all over. Just have to look for it. Rest assured the entitlement that these cops have that drives their conduct is forced upon others as well.

This fight reminds me of the motto of the special forces who fight for the weak and oppressed. De Oppresso Liber "to free from oppression". There is nothing worse than a corrupt police, except a corrupt government, except a corrupt courts system. In that order.

I hope EddieO continues on, and realizes that everyone is rooting for him and his side. I am sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I still think this would make a great movie, provided they could find someone who displays the courage that EddieO has shown.

I would do the same thing as EddieO has. Always have, and always will.

s

Well everyone, here is a message that I just got from Eddieo, and he's asked me to post it. I'm doing so, verbatim:

"Gentlemen and brothers in arms ..

I have read the the entire thread and realized just how long long this whole sorry saga has been running . I'm unfortunately living it every day . Your good wishes and prayers have been a source of constant strength to me . I appreciate it so much and I know my wife and family does as well .

We all have had some kind of shit thrown at us for our stand .. I don't consider myself anything extraordinary and I know none of my buddies fighting with me do either. We are all ordinary people trying to live ordinary lives but they won't let us .. All we want is the freedom to own our firearms and use them as law abiding citizens .. But they won't let us . For legal reasons I can't post actual legal documents but I will once the proceedings are completed which I will hope will be in the very near future .. We have all had a battle and the sad thing about all this is that we have had to battle the very people that are there supposedly to protect and serve.

We have uncovered massive amounts of police corruption in Ireland and paid a very heavy price financially , emotionally and physically .. Despite all this no one has at any stage ever even mentioned the S word ( Surrender ) .. The lawyers have stood by us tooth and nail and fought the good fight. We have had many victories in court that have seriously embarassed the police and shown them up for what they are at the highest levels .. They simply don't want us to have what we have.

Along the way we have uncovered what I can only described as a cabal of officers who have been peddling , and that's the only word I can use ,for money people's private and confidential data and selling it to banks and financials institutions .. All of it it simply shocking . We have been told stories of people that have been hounded to take their own lives because the pressure got so much .. I'm not talking about millionaires .. I'm taking about Joe Citizen that may owe a bank a few thousand that he is having trouble paying back. Ex cops employed by them literally harass these poor souls to death .. It's truly shocking and so very very sad ..

Sean has been an absolute diamond and has listened to me while I have ranted and raved at all times of the day and night and for that I am so very grateful .. More grateful than he will ever know .

I got a text message from a cop over the weekend offering to pay me a large sum of money if I dropped my complaint .. We all got one . I was threatened that if I refused they would arrest my wife and make spurious allegations that couldn't be further from the truth about me . We all got the same text .. We all replied back FUCK YOU ... We ain't ain't giving up any time soon ..

As I say when all this is over I will post the documents online .. Sean has taken possession of a lot of them .. I have done this deliberately because should they decide I'm too much of a pain in their ass and want to do me lethal harm them Sean has instructions from me to post EVERYTHING !!!!! This is my insurance ..

Gents , your support has even a great comfort and I can only say thank you .. I mean that from the bottom of my heart ..

Eddieo

Veritatem et Veritas liberabit vos"

--Now I (Sean) am simply doing what I/we can to help him and his family, to get through this. We know what it is like to be 'in limbo' during the waiting process, and that only makes the end so much grand'er. We wish more people in this world, not only "did the right thing", but also "picked up the ball, and ran with it". Eddieo and his family are great people, and we started contact through one venue or another, long before this started. I will say this though too, that the systematic debauchery is so great that INTERPOL is now involved, and investigating the police there as well.

Myself and my Lady are in the center of this continent, and we wish we could help him/them more.
(His quote is word for word, but I have broken up his "Ubergraph" into smaller paragraphs, for easier reading)

Interpol! I say, go get 'em. Those corrupt officers and politicians are going to get what they deserved. These things always seem to take years, but in the end the evil doers usually get some payback. I am sure Ireland will be a better place after all of this has passed.

s

Update:
Just got a call from Eddieo today, and he had great news. (That man is VERY happy)

The "Inspector" whom is in charge of ALL of the Firearms Investigations there in Ireland has been caught on the stand, by a Judge, LYING. Specifically, lying about testimony of fact that isn't true. This is especially damning, considering that he is on record from so-many previous cases where he testified THE OPPOSITE of what he stated today.

The Judge then stated that ALL PREVIOUS CONVICTIONS/INVESTIGATIONS are now re-opened because of the untrustworthy statements and testimony that this 'person in position of authority' has tainted.

The steamroller is falling down the hill, and it is tumbling madly. There are MANY law-abiding civilians over there whom are celebrating and rejoicing in this disclosure. Eddieo is NOT the only person that this benefits. His tenacity and perseverance is most definitely the largest contributing factor for these wins. The amount of evidence that he has given his lawyer to use, is enormous. This is according to his lawyer.

If we all could be so pig-headed, eh?

Thank you Sean for keeping us updated. Thank Eddieo for standing up and straight, preserving that which is right. Inspiring!!!

That is great. As Churchill said, "This is not the end, nor the beginning of the end. However it may be the end of the beginning."

Their evil deeds are finally catching up to them. Good thing EddieO and his family persevered and were not intimidated.

It came down from the High Court today, that every single case that this certain inspector has been on, for the duration of his career, is now RE-OPENED, and to be reviewed.

Being a typical Canuck, I can't help but think that for a LEO over there in Ireland, this can't be a small thing. But is sure helps Eddieo's (and crew) cases.

I'm bringing this back up, as a reminder to any and all who've been following this debacle. A lot has happened, a lot of progress has been made, and we're expecting to hear a decision on his first case very soon. There are many more cases, all essentially hinging around the first, but one thing at a time.

And there will be some 'locale' changes very quickly, afterwards. Be thankful guys and girls, that ya'll aren't/don't have to deal with situations such as these. You would not believe some of the 'antics' that the ubiquitous "they" have done to this man, his family, and the other men (and families) that they have pursued.

Simply for being lawful firearms owners.

Enjoy the Freedom's that you are possessing. The best way to do that, is to appreciate the situations of those who don't have those freedoms.

Further news here, the lead 'instigator' in all of Eddieo's legal and court issues has the last name of Ward. He is the superintendent. Just recently found out that the person whom was actually caught red-handed at the scene of the crime (the crime to which Eddieo has been accused of with supposed 'evidence' and 'witness's' and all) also has the last name of Ward.

It seems, apparently.... allegedly..... and even approximately, that the superintendent was attempting to alleviate his nephew of a crime that he was caught doing, by casting aspersions etc on a completely innocent civilian whom was set up to take a fall.

This information has been supplied by yet another one of the many good, honest, and decent members of the local constabulary there. Just goes to show yet again where though there may be bad apples in the group, they actually CAN be cast asunder and save the harvest for the positive use of all.

As I understand it, this incident (years ago) is what started the snowball of hell that he (Eddieo) has had to defend himself against. Not just himself, but nearly all of the local firearms owners. Apparently, this is the method of denial that the superintendent used to deny nearly everyone's firearms licenses in the area.

Which is what created the whole mess. And what a mess it is. VERY SOON, coming to a head. There have already been a number of high-up (read: top level) dismissals, resignations, and firings. More to follow, with penalties as well.

So says the lawyers, anyways.

Edited to add:
Remember folks, this here is happening to a member here, who lives in Ireland. They have different laws over there regarding lawful firearms ownership. One such regulation is that they must have a Possession and Ownership license applied for AND approved each year. Just to continue to keep what they already have. AND they have to 'apply' to purchase something new and/or different. Said application includes a 'reason' for wanting such an item. All of which falls under the purview of the local superintendent.

(I believe I have my facts straight here, possible corrections to follow)

So ya'll can see why he appreciates any support that is given, and what he (and they all) have been fighting in order to continue on their interests there.

All of the previously aforementioned atrocities, threats, intimidation's, and assaults towards Eddieo and his wife and sons stemmed from these allegations and dispersions. And there are a number of others receiving the same hell. Other men (and women) like you and I, who enjoy shooting.

So endeth my diatribe, for now.

Last edited:
I look forward to the details. And yes, a few bad apples can make the whole bunch look bad. If you have any news links from Ireland, feel free to post them. I am glad the EddieO is a persistent fellow, not one to be intimidated.

I hope they all go to jail and Eddie gets a huge settlement and comes over here to live. Sounds like a fucked up place/town

So Ward's nephew was caught while burglarizing, and his uncle tried to pin the blame on EddieO? Was this why the superintendent would not give EddieO the yearly permit? Perhaps try to keep it simple, as those of us in the Hide know little of the ongoing story.

Looks like the nephew is as crooked as the uncle: "He said the Garda evidence was that he would commit further crimes and the defendant already had 25 previous convictions."

s

Here's what I can update, so far:

Eddieo's lawyer just informed him today (Eddieo) that the police there have come up with a settlement offer. It is BY FAR not a small offer. (This shows us how "on the ropes" they are)

He has informed his lawyer to counter with "Full Public Apology in ALL the leading newspapers, as well as a guarantee of prosecution for the offending parties" If they then granted that, he would take half. (50% of the offer)

The ball is rolling folks, and the prosecution of the offending parties is a Criminal Prosecution over there, whereas everything he is dealing with so far is a Civil Prosecution. It is highly doubtful that they will take the counter-offer.

This is why the phone was ringing, upon arriving home from having a family member in the hospital for a week due to serious health issues. Heck of a thing to come home to, eh? Picture that.... a massively harrowing week due to health reasons of major concern,,,,, overcome them,,, all arrive home to a ringing phone,,, and this is the conversation. How's THAT for a Blessed day?

Home, Healthy, and Happy. The plot is definitely thickening....

Looks like the plaintiffs are also going to be reimbursed for their legal costs. I think EddieO should accept 100% of the initial offer, or more, and be able to take out advertisements in the newspaper that accurately describe the illegal actions of the local police.

As far as an apology, which could be a farce, having the aggressors admit do wrong doing would be just as good as an apology. As to a guarantee of prosecution of the offending parties, I think that is most important. Those persons should lose their jobs, and perhaps spend some time in jail.

He (and we) think that the guarantee of prosecution is one of the most important aspects as well. He is in such 'tapped' straights right now, that the settlement would help. His legal fees for all these years, and now with a multitude of medical bills on top of that.

But standing up for what is RIGHT, for NOT backing down against an oppressing force, and caring for as well as protecting his family,,,,, who here is going to say no to that?

I say "you've got 'em on the ropes, don't stop now." Sorta like: (come off the top rope and bury the bastards)

Backing down is what has brought the world to where it is now. When are WE all actually going to stop, and not take it any more? THAT IS the stance that Ed has taken, all these years ago now, and is STILL fighting. And he is almost there. With the settlement offer that they proposed, if he were to take it,,,, then they get away with doing what they've done. And what they did to begin with, WAS AND STILL IS, wrong. So very wrong.

There are 3 specific and different cases that are between him and the police there. Some of the officers are named. It, by far, is NOT simply the article linked above. That article is only just the beginning. The cracker under the hors d'oeurve, as it were. Definitely not the main course.

Pray for him and his family. They are so close to the end of this nightmare.

Well I hope dearly that he makes it through. If the offenders were not prosecuted, EddieO would be a walking target. If they were left in power, EddieO would have to look over his back the rest of his life. Even if he moved to the USA, they would still try. Either for revenge, or to silence him, they would never stop.

If EddieO moved to the USA, the perps could come here, commit their crime against him, then disappear. Sort of like JFK all over again.

Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.