• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision USO 1.8-10 mil mil

Pappasniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
AZ
I am a pretty happy Nightforce guy. But I can't find a 2.5-10X32 mil mil. Mil mil being the hurdle. So I was looking at USO 1.8-10 (on SWFA, any hide sponsors sell them I'm all ears ) they have a mil mil version with the EREK mil knob....$2274.

Any feedback on this scope appreciated. I want to put it on an SPR
I will be shooting 50 to 1,000 yards which is what I do with my NF.

Re: USO 1.8-10 mil mil

I have one on my .308 (44mm ERGO obj. EREK elev) that is used primarily for deer hunting. I've used it to shoot steel out to 675 yards but much past that would be tricky. At least with the 10" hanging steel target I use. If I was planning on doing the majority of my shooting past 500 then I'd go for something with a bit more magnification. As far as durability, proper adjustment, and usability it's been great.

Re: USO 1.8-10 mil mil

I am also a NF user. I wanted the 2.5-10 but just picked up a used USO 1.8-10 44mm and could not be happier so far. The reticle is better than NF compact offerings, the turret is better (EREK is very cool ), it is FFP, and it has a paralax adjustment. The NF is lighter and has a great reputation, but so far I would put the USO way above the NF 2.5-10. The USO compliments my F1 very well.