• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Re: ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Updates anybody.. ?
cry.gif

Nelly is pretty lonely and can't see shite !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are about 10-12 ready to ship today.
John III </div></div>

Do you know what numbers are going out?

Thanks. I hope I'm in this set shipping out. I know I gotta be close.
grin.gif

1000 Posts !
laugh.gif

Becky said mine was one of these...
Can't wait. Been a long trip for this and the rifle.
Worst wait is that the scope is going to the builder for final fitting and trial before coming home to me. I wasn't in a hurry for either, so I figured this would be the best bet.
Chad

Mine shipped. Must be some on here that are happy.
Can't wait. Few more must be tracking.
Chad

Mine was in the next batch getting the serial engraved, Another 3-4 weeks...

82.jpg

Thanks John,
Got this one in today. Still not quite done, but looks pretty darn good.
Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chad3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
82.jpg

Thanks John,
Got this one in today. Still not quite done, but looks pretty darn good.
Chad </div></div>

Looks good man!!

We have another batch being assembled right now. They should ship beginning of next week.

For all of you with custome serial numbers, they are in the next batch. These should be out in about three weeks.
John III

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
For all of you with custome serial numbers, they are in the next batch. These should be out in about three weeks.
John III </div></div>

Pm Sent... This is boo shit...

Charles Colton observed in, I think, Lacon, Volume 1, that "Imitation is the sincerest of flattery."

He also observed that, "Great minds had rather deserve contemporaneous applause, without obtaining it, than obtain, without deserving it; if it follow them, it is well, but they will not deviate to follow it. With inferior minds the reverse is observable; so that they can command the flattery of knaves while living, they care not for the execrations of honest men, when dead."

Lacon, or, "Many Things in Few Words."

MCM-
I am almost 100% positive that your custom number is already being assembled. If so that you should have this coming week. I will check as soon as I get to the shop.

41-hugh?
John III

Fedex just delivered !
grin.gif

Mounting and pics will be later when I get home from work. I'm friggin' stoked !

John.. Thanks for making this happen !

BIG BUMP!!!
Anyone else what to show their new scopes?
Must be a few. Curious as to how they ended up.
Chad

MST-100 to be here this Wed. GAP rifle completed and shipping soon. I love it when a plan comes together! Will post pics soon.

Yay!!! last payment today!

She's all paid up, but since I took so long, one of you rat-bastards has my scope. Enjoy it.
wink.gif

I should have a new one in a couple weeks according to Becky.

No big deal since I still don't have anything to mount it on. I wonder how an MST would look on my 40x in a Return stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yay!!! last payment today!

She's all paid up, but since I took so long, one of you rat-bastards has my scope. Enjoy it.
wink.gif

I should have a new one in a couple weeks according to Becky.

No big deal since I still don't have anything to mount it on. I wonder how an MST would look on my 40x in a Return stock? </div></div>

you need to make that happen man, fast...
in other words, i know you already did it, now get the pics up asap

Just got my tracking number! I should have my MST-100 by the 16th!

When I was talking to them I forgot to ask about an ETA on the mounts. That would build a fire under my butt to locate a receiver.

FedEx just delivered mine yesterday, Yahoo. It was mounted on a rig I bought here on the Hide. Very early production, I had a question about it, Jeff said send it in, checked, adjusted and returned in one week. Great service!!

merlin

Just arrived today. My wife just rolled her eyes as my son sung "Hallelujah" while I opened the box.

Pics to come.

It's bittersweet because it was already dark when I got home and the parallax is too close to see anything inside.

whoops, i forgot to read that you hadnt gotten it yet in all the excitement.

im dealing with my own USO purgatory of paid up and waiting to receive as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whoops, i forgot to read that you hadnt gotten it yet in all the excitement.

im dealing with my own USO purgatory of paid up and waiting to receive as well. </div></div>

I hear ya! Paid up in full when I first ordered over a year ago.... received my Spec build from George last spring.... Recieved my scope about 3 weeks ago..... Still waiting on my clip slotted base.... It is supposed to be out to coating right now.... Man I cant wait!

Just put this up in the mount group buy thread as well, but Becky just called saying my mount was ready and she wanted to know if I would pick it up (I'm local) or if she should ship it. I can't make it there due to scheduling, so it should be here early next week. Not sure if these are all done in a group or pieced out as with the scopes, but hopefully things are moving now.

Cheers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are only a couple of mounts that were from the last batch. The new batch of mounts will be ready in a few months.
John III </div></div>

Are you still accepting mount orders? If so I will send funds. BTW I need a MST-100 too.

Glad you finally have it in hand.
Pretty good feeling isn't it?
Chad

I have an early production scope, it does not have that "button" on the bottom. Do you now what it is?

w8t183.jpg

merlinn

Wasn't that when they had to go in to swap springs to the new style for either the 50BMG or the 30 degree bases.
Just rings a bell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chad3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wasn't that when they had to go in to swap springs to the new style...</div></div>

IIRC it's to install the erector spring. I believe the Unertl used a leaf spring. The MST uses coil. Maybe the early model MST's still used a leaf spring. I am sure John will be along to enlighten us soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: merlinn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have an early production scope, it does not have that "button" on the bottom. Do you now what it is?

w8t183.jpg

merlinn </div></div>

I like this one better without the button on the bottom. Can someone explain the purpose of that? I think I have an idea but I just want to make sure that its correct. Thanks.

Gents,,, please excuse me, I am very new to this forum. I have a TBA M40-A1 and would like to put an MST-100 on her. If anyone knows where I can pick one up I would truely appreciate the assistance.