• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Utah FNG

ScreaminJimmy

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2019
Like most people been lurking around for a while. It's a little intimidating to dive in here, there are so many members with so much knowledge to share. But what the hell here I am, just getting into LR as my brother is we would fight over the last grain if we thought there was an edge to be had. I told him I was going to out shoot his 3k rifle with a savage that I put together from classified ads and McGowan barging bins. I feel this is a good place to gather the knowledge I need to gain the edge, thank you all for having me.

Welcome don't be skurred...

Part of Utah you at?

Welcome from CO

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Lean ove,r pick up that glove and slap your brother in the face with it! As a much younger competitor, I used to piss off dudes at pistol matches by outshooting their $2K race guns with my carry gun. You can get him with practice, judicial use of handloads and some good work on that Savage. Those can be pretty good, accurate shooters. Best of luck in the pursuit and digging around here on the site. Good to have ya here!

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Lean ove,r pick up that glove and slap your brother in the face with it! As a much younger competitor, I used to piss off dudes at pistol matches by outshooting their $2K race guns with my carry gun. You can get him with practice, judicial use of handloads and some good work on that Savage. Those can be pretty good, accurate shooters. Best of luck in the pursuit and digging around here on the site. Good to have ya here!
Thank you sir, very much appreciated.

I have a regular spot. It's more of an excuse to go see my aunt and uncle, they live in bayfield.
Oh man, I wish I lived anywhere close to the Durango area. My wife spent some time in that area several years ago for work. Her daughter and I flew there from dia for a long weekend. That’s a really beautiful area

Welcome from So. Cal. There's so much to learn here. It's not all about the cost. Make sure you have good decent equipment, spend time learning sound fundamentals, and a lot of practice. The practice does a couple of things for you. Helps reinforce the sound fundamentals you are hopefully learning and helps you get better at the accuracy part as well.

Welcome from So. Cal. There's so much to learn here. It's not all about the cost. Make sure you have good decent equipment, spend time learning sound fundamentals, and a lot of practice. The practice does a couple of things for you. Helps reinforce the sound fundamentals you are hopefully learning and helps you get better at the accuracy part as well.
Thank you sir.

Reactions: Macman25